Desperate Somali American women with 7 kids from previous marriage wants to use her Western passport to find young man

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:mjlol::pachah1: Halimo Americans are getting desperate walahi, if you are Somali American and you propose to these women here they would automatically turn you down and claim you are player or you have other wife on top of asking you pay insane amount of meher money plus covering her bills but the young man in Africa wants all his bills sent by her for at least five years,confused bunch walahi.

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
Sheโ€™s a comedian and her alter ego is Ayeeyo. She has TikTok channel, you should check it out.
i canโ€™t belief you fall for this caajib sheikhow

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sheโ€™s a comedian and her alter ego is Ayeeyo. She has TikTok channel, you should check it out.

I never watch TikTok specially after everyone scared me off with Chinese government stealing your information and selling it to a third party, Anyway my gut was telling me something is off this video lol.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
FFE781C1-28C5-4216-9933-BDCEC8A31548.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why did you had to dampen my high excitement :kanyehmm: :dwill:

Here I was thinking I could get nicely cooked meal, free food and some boarding here and there.

Trending

Latest posts