Describe your first crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first crush was Somali. He was a gaaban, chubby guy but he was really nice.

I felt weird about it tho because he was supposedly my "cousin", but I found out later that we're not that closely related. We're 10+ generations apart. Whew!
:wowsweat:

Shit had me conflicted and in denial for a long time

My first crush was a peng ting called Jaskiran Rayat. I had just came back from Hargeisa where i spent two bloody years with my grandmother because why not. Anyway when i returned i hadnt expected to see the beautiful light skinned girl... I was truly mesmerized. I stared too often and probably creeped her out because i remember another dude coming up to me and saying that she had a boyfriend.

we were in year 4

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
He was a dark skin somali had perfect white teeth and bushy hair I’m pretty sure now that I think about it he liked my friend :mjlol: it’s okay because he’s a lost soul now

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
there was this somali girl named Samira, she was the most beautiful girl I have seen. she was smart, short, had a great personality. we got along great. unfortunately she moved to a new town and I haven't seen her since 2015.

there was this somali girl named Samira, she was the most beautiful girl I have seen. she was smart, short, had a great personality. we got along great. unfortunately she moved to a new town and I haven't seen her since 2015.
Your first crush was 2 years ago? How old are you? :siilaanyolaugh:

this pakistani girl she use to eat doofar and had a pet dog, idk why i liked her but i was in elementary school so idk if that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending