DERANGED farax, in once great state of Minnesota kills a madoow over a female. (Faarax possibly the son of Somali business tycoon)

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

He is the son of Cabdi Xoosh, the late millionaire and relative of former Somali dictator Siyad Barre. He got rich after securing the rights to import goods into Somalia through nepotism. No one else was allowed to.
Covid19 got him last year in Mogadishu. No amount of money could save him because all the countries of the world went into lockdown. Couldn’t be flown out.

Today his son will be owned by a big madoow in prison
Lots of the hosh kids reside in McLean Virginia some are in Columbus

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

He is the son of Cabdi Xoosh, the late millionaire and relative of former Somali dictator Siyad Barre. He got rich after securing the rights to import goods into Somalia through nepotism. No one else was allowed to.
Covid19 got him last year in Mogadishu. No amount of money could save him because all the countries of the world went into lockdown. Couldn’t be flown out.

He will definitely be breaking his dabar

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Manne the guy was a menace to society

Read this

“A criminal complaint states officers found three 9mm shell casings in the parking lot. The gas station manager, who said he saw part of the incident, told police Abdihoosh regularly caused problems at the store and had caused issues again right before the shooting. A cashier told police Abdihoosh had gotten upset a previous time when he was carded and waved a gun around, threatening to shoot the cashier, the complaint states”.

Hollyyyy!

Dude shot the guy and then got out of his car and shot him whilst the guy was on the ground. This is 45 years in prison

Why wasn’t this animal behind bars earlier

If the victim punched him first isn't it self defence?
You can't use a deadly weapon on someone that punched you. Stand your ground law doesn't work in MN. Years ago there was a cousin of mine that beat a similar case except his happened in at a night club and this madow guy and his friends followed my cousin to his car. The weapon used was stolen and he only did 5 years. murder charge was dropped.

Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

He’s outta here, Siad Barre’s son is an alcoholic, his decedents live off measly welfare, and engage in adoon gun culture in Ohio and Minnesota.

What a sad legacy as the former Lion of Africa. 30 years later.
That’s what happens when you don’t steal from the state on your way out AUN Jaalle a true statesman.:salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If the victim punched him first isn't it self defence?

Are you mentally compromised? Have you read the articles? I must ask you this before I cuss you out.

Adeer, at first he had a good case of self-defense because the boyfriend came to his car and punched him. The faarax shot the guy, the guy fell on the ground and faarax came out of his car and stood on top of the guy and finished him off. Now that’s what will put the faarax in prison for 45 years.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can't use a deadly weapon on someone that punched you. Stand your ground law doesn't work in MN. Years ago there was a cousin of mine that beat a similar case except his happened in at a night club and this madow guy and his friends followed my cousin to his car. The weapon used was stolen and he only did 5 years. murder charge was dropped.

He can beat this case with insanity excuse. He must start displaying weird behavior now. It is simple for a Somali to display madness. I think he can pull it. Afterall we do have the insane gene in us. The only nation in the world that has been a failed state for 35 years. His lawyer must use that UN’s WHO finding that one in 3 Somali is mental.

Somali criminals always have a ugly look.
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Sins of the father haunting the son.

NOT Fair.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If it's multiple guys punching you then yes you can use deadly force as that is considered deadly force on their part for them to jump you as they can kill you easily. You never swing at people unless you have your gun. Here people still shoot you regardless of laws if you punch at them. It's just another Chicago here. It is why I avoid fist fights or any arguments.

Trending