DERANGED farax, in once great state of Minnesota kills a madoow over a female. (Faarax possibly the son of Somali business tycoon)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He is the son of Cabdi Xoosh, the late millionaire and relative of former Somali dictator Siyad Barre. He got rich after securing the rights to import goods into Somalia through nepotism. No one else was allowed to.
Covid19 got him last year in Mogadishu. No amount of money could save him because all the countries of the world went into lockdown. Couldn’t be flown out.

Today his son will be owned by a big madoow in prison

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The f*ck this is my cousin how did you find this you gotta take this down man:damn:
Warsame Ahmed Abdi Hoosh, who is Ahmed?

I sense a imposter here, no way this guy can be Ina Cabdi Xoosh AUN :notsureif:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo

He could’ve just walked away. Could’ve just shot in the air. Now he is gonna spent decades in prison.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Manne the guy was a menace to society

Read this

“A criminal complaint states officers found three 9mm shell casings in the parking lot. The gas station manager, who said he saw part of the incident, told police Abdihoosh regularly caused problems at the store and had caused issues again right before the shooting. A cashier told police Abdihoosh had gotten upset a previous time when he was carded and waved a gun around, threatening to shoot the cashier, the complaint states”.

Hollyyyy!

Dude shot the guy and then got out of his car and shot him whilst the guy was on the ground. This is 45 years in prison

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Warsame Ahmed Abdi Hoosh, who is Ahmed?

I sense a imposter here, no way this guy can be Ina Cabdi Xoosh AUN :notsureif:
Hes not Abdi hoosh son that guy resided in UK. Its another abdi hoosh family that is tolka

Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

He’s outta here, Siad Barre’s son is an alcoholic, his decedents live off measly welfare, and engage in adoon gun culture in Ohio and Minnesota.

What a sad legacy as the former Lion of Africa. 30 years later.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Minneapolis will be a safer city with this POS behind bars until he dies (if the allegations that he murdered are true).

Crying family members with BLM activists blaming the police in 3...2...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Minneapolis will be a safer city with this POS behind bars until he dies (if the allegations that he murdered are true).

Crying family members with BLM activists blaming the police in 3...2...

What’s mind boggling is that he stood on top of the guy and shot him further but yet asks the Somali “community” cop member “ma dhintay ninkii”. Duh! You shot him repeatedly you dintard.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He deserves to rot in prison if he truly did kill that cleric. Murderers deserve the electric chair

He didn’t kula cleric 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Waar he killed a guy who was defending his female.

That’s another thing I must address with you youngsters.
Never go out of your way to play the hero for female that hasn’t borne you children. She’s gonna go on with life, in the meantime your dead. Live to see another day. Flip the script on her if she comes running to you “a man spat at me “. Just reply “knowing you I thing you violated that man’s business. I’m not gonna get involved with this”.
What can she really do ? She will break up with you. So what.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Why is the facebook post blaming the women? The guy picked up the gun and made up his own decision to kill another man.

Niggas don't know what accountability is

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is the facebook post blaming the women? The guy picked up the gun and made up his own decision to kill another man.

Niggas don't know what accountability is

The one who posted was a Somali. He hails from a fail state with no accountability. No surprise

Manne the guy was a menace to society

Read this

“A criminal complaint states officers found three 9mm shell casings in the parking lot. The gas station manager, who said he saw part of the incident, told police Abdihoosh regularly caused problems at the store and had caused issues again right before the shooting. A cashier told police Abdihoosh had gotten upset a previous time when he was carded and waved a gun around, threatening to shoot the cashier, the complaint states”.

Hollyyyy!

Dude shot the guy and then got out of his car and shot him whilst the guy was on the ground. This is 45 years in prison

Does he have mental Illness or is he on drugs or is he insane?

Trending