Deni Yoga doesnt mention Somalia

what a good boy you are, defending the honor of your master.

Image-URL.jpg
There you go again fulay xaar weyn, war iska celi this nigga Lex with your own Xiniyo

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@Lex Luther I despise the Marexaar President of Makkah Mukarama Street, but in my opinion the dh@bacyo are worse. They are behaving like munafiqiin. Hope they are not munafiqiin tho.
What i like about id-00r is that they are direct, they dont hide it and behave like some hypocrites.

Marexaar Farmaajo knows he can be kicked out from Xamar.

he is sticking up for his slave and property

:manny:

Your an irrelevant stateless m1dgo, that resides as a guest in my city Mogadishu.

Ciil baa ku dilay that your bonta folks are langaab and ruled by the Ogs in year 2020 while we the free clans have our own State and manage our own affair.

I can sleep well knowing I can just go to Cabudwaaq and slap the sh1t out of you and no one can say or do anything because I own you in Galmudug like the Ogadens own you in Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your an irrelevant stateless m1dgo, that resides as a guest in my city Mogadishu.

Ciil baa ku dilay that your bonta folks are langaab and ruled by the Ogs in year 2020 while we the free clans have our own State and manage our own affair.

I can sleep well knowing I can just go to Cabudwaaq and slap the sh1t out of you and no one can say or do anything because I own you in Galmudug like the Ogadens own you in Gedo.
I dare you to try that in Cabudwaaq, you would receive nothing but a bullet between the eyes. Aydiid already tried and failed in the 90s, just ask your elders about Feero Qumumux where we rolled upon your skulls with tanks, you own nothing in Galmudug you cannot even agree amongst yourselves. Ogaden are my kith and kin so stay out of intra Darood affairs, you dont see us arguing Abgaal own Xamar. You are pathetic.

Again that's because they don't have horrible and twisted regional leaders.
You do know Canada doesn't have free trade policies across provinces? That education, healthcare, and control over resources is under regional control? That provinces can hand out monopolies over products to whomever they wish? Only Belgium is a more decentralised Western country than Canada:chrisfreshhah: