Deni Yoga doesnt mention Somalia

Farm

VIP
President Deni is the president of Puntland. Of course he would only mention his country, did you expect him to mention Russia too?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The son of Gaajoharey in Villa Somalia has completely destroyed “Somalia” meesha ka carar niyo Failmucho has brought the Balkanization of Somalia to reality Somalia wa meel dhintay waxba kama socdo amisom Madow Iyo Habashi ba meesha haysta Mogadishu iska ilow nimanyahow nin kasta meeshisa ku adkow Puntland ama Somaliland ama Jubbaland wuxu yahay it doesn’t matter magaca Somalia waa nijaas oo Failmucho ba magacii xumeeyay for good magacas ma so noqonayso

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The son of Gaajoharey in Villa Somalia has completely destroyed “Somalia” meesha ka carar niyo Failmucho has brought the Balkanization of Somalia to reality Somalia wa meel dhintay waxba kama socdo amisom Madow Iyo Habashi ba meesha haysta Mogadishu iska ilow nimanyahow nin kasta meeshisa ku adkow Puntland ama Somaliland ama Jubbaland wuxu yahay it doesn’t matter magaca Somalia waa nijaas oo Failmucho ba magacii xumeeyay for good magacas ma so noqonayso

I hate Xaarmaajo's hasty decisions.

Bro if i had the power i would ban clan federalism and execute anyone who mentions that.

Awdalia Rising

I hate Xaarmaajo's hasty decisions.

Bro if i had the power i would ban clan federalism and execute anyone who mentions that.

Failmucho played with the time. We had crucial time table 30 years of failed state we had no time to waste and the ex taxi driver came in and immediately ruined the place and set us back 10 years. It will take us 10 years just to get back to pre Failmaajo levels.

The time Failmucho wasted could have been used by a competent leader who would have destroyed clan fiefdoms. Failmucho is kind of destroying them but only so he can install his pro Bon pro Beesha Kuwait puppets in power. So he’s not fixing the issues at all, just stacking the deck in his favor.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Failmucho played with the time. We had crucial time table 30 years of failed state we had no time to waste and the ex taxi driver came in and immediately ruined the place and set us back 10 years. It will take us 10 years just to get back to pre Failmaajo levels.

The time Failmucho wasted could have been used by a competent leader who would have destroyed clan fiefdoms. Failmucho is kind of destroying them but only so he can install his pro Bon pro Beesha Kuwait puppets in power. So he’s not fixing the issues at all, just stacking the deck in his favor.

Farmaajo could be spy of the Clan Fiefdoms.

Bohol

VIP
This is nothing. Remember the daily pilgrimages to Addis Ababa by the mamuul goboleeds 2009-2017 days? the situation is much better now.

Awdalia Rising

Farmaajo could be spy of the Clan Fiefdoms.

C9A2E243-6274-47F5-94A9-119AE913C3AA.jpeg

if someone could add Kablalax to this it would be very true

Madaxweyne Deni Waa nin rag oo dadkiis uu filin, while we Hawiye are tolerating an Guest who's out-of control in interfering our HAG Affair.

War nacasyada Hawiye need to wake up and smell the coffee, they should prioritise their lands before minding on other Man's land like Puntland who is reaching a milestones, we need to start first in kicking the gedo guests out from Mogadishu who are sucking up Hawiye Tax Money resources.

Madaxweyne Deni has my Respect for serving his Puntland Citizens.

Hawiye haa isku filnaado.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Madaxweyne Deni Waa nin rag oo dadkiis uu filin, while we Hawiye are tolerating an Guest who's out-of control in interfering our HAG Affair.

War nacasyada Hawiye need to wake up and smell the coffee, they should prioritise their lands before minding on other Man's land like Puntland who is reaching a milestones, we need to start first in kicking the gedo guests out from Mogadishu who are sucking up Hawiye Tax Money resources.

He's fat obese piece of shit. He has stage 7 diabetes.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Two leaders of niegboring nations, its normal to meet in more than one occasion. Same way Trudeau and trump met dozen times, but you don't see Alberta pres running to USA every other week and bothering ambassadors

Kkkkkkk I'm done.

what a good boy you are, defending the honor of your master.

Image-URL.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
President Deni is the president of Puntland. Of course he would only mention his country, did you expect him to mention Russia too?
Bruh PL has a president?? I thought it was just Semi Autonomous. PL is a country now too?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts