Deni will start the process to disarm clan militas as part of his 5 year plan for Puntland

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni needs to get going. Two months wasted on caleemo saar and appointing his cabinet. This will be a great start if he can work on this. Ciise Maxamuud first lost their tare now they will be forced to hand over their weapons to the government, shiiittt. @DR OSMAN

President deni couldn’t hold election in cisse ruush district 😂 do u think he can disarmed them lol first let see if he can disarm his fallow mohamud Yusuf subclan ilmo diyaano PSF before he disarmed other puntland jifo

I welcome this move by President Deni. Its for the bettter of Puntland.
How so? Citizens need their guns you don’t live in a safe region. Part of the reason that would stop any transgression on PL is not just that they have an army by also the citizens and the clan militias are armed. I think there should be a strict laws and punishments but complete disarmament isn’t a good move in my opinion.

Jungle

VIP
How so? Citizens need their guns you don’t live in a safe region. Part of the reason that would stop any transgression on PL is not just that they have an army by also the citizens and the clan militias are armed. I think there should be a strict laws and punishments but complete disarmament isn’t a good move in my opinion.
Thats not for me to answer as I'm not from that federal member state but I support President Denis effort and I hope he succeeds in disarming Puntlands clan mitlitia. I think this is aimed at militia and not family homes with a single ak to defend themselves

Thats not for me to answer as I'm not from that federal member state but I support President Denis effort and I hope he succeeds in disarming Puntlands clan mitlitia. I think this is aimed at militia and not family homes with a single ak to defend themselves
Lol why can’t you PL is yours just like any place in Somalia. I’m not familiar with what happens back home. Did the clan militia pose any threat or attack each other? If they didn’t I don’t see why they should be disarmed. Yes in the future when the country is stable no one should have guns and it should be in the hands of the military/state, but we are not there yet.

Jungle

VIP
Lol why can’t you PL is yours just like any place in Somalia. I’m not familiar with what happens back home. Did the clan militia pose any threat or attack each other? If they didn’t I don’t see why they should be disarmed. Yes in the future when the country is stable no one should have guns and it should be in the hands of the military/state, but we are not there yet.
There are many roaming clan militas in Garowe and Bosaaso of different subs and after 10pm in the capital of puntland state, armed druggies emerge and cause havoc. Unfortunate. Reer Galkacyo much more civilised, thats because its shared I suppose

There are many roaming clan militas in Garowe and Bosaaso of different subs and after 10pm in the capital of puntland state, armed druggies emerge and cause havoc.
Didn’t know of this Thanks. PL, Whole of Somalia in general, has to become like the gulf countries and have strict laws that everyone fears. People mock the gulf states’ laws and the level of state surveillance they have but they fail to see how these measures brought them a high level of safety and security.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There are many roaming clan militas in Garowe and Bosaaso of different subs and after 10pm in the capital of puntland state, armed druggies emerge and cause havoc. Unfortunate. Reer Galkacyo much more civilised, thats because its shared I suppose
Abgaal were burning each other alive 6 months ago.

Jungle

VIP
Abgaal were burning each other alive 6 months ago.
No Abgaal Cismaan burned another muslim alive let alone his kin, what they did do was burn cariish homes after owners fled. This has been nipped in the bud by HSM as around 2k Nisa and police have entered Middle Shabelle replenishing forces in the region as 5k Amisom have left the region since last year
IMG_20240309_221547.jpg

Last edited:
No Abgaal Cismaan burned another muslim alive let alone his kin, what they did do was burn cariish homes after fajilies fled. This has been nipped in the bud by HSM as around 2k Nisa and police have entered Middle Shabelle replenishing forces in the region as 5k Amisom have left the region since last year View attachment 320140

They were carrying machetes. Do you think they would spare lives if that abgaal jiffo had machine guns at their disposal?

They were carrying machetes. Do you think they would spare lives if that abgaal jiffo had machine guns at their disposal?
those were teenagers/dhocil. of course they wouldn't have access to any type of firearm. But the jiffo (Cabdalle caroone) are well armed. Every Abgaal sub is heavily armed. That goes without saying.

That's what I tell hawiye and Isaaq don't bother or waste your time stirring up shit in PL, they have a hybrid defence posture with the govt forces being one side of the coin but the other side of the coin is the clan militia who will mobilize immediately to assist the govt forces in the event of national emergency. Some even argue the govt forces is just weji hore and weji dambe ayaa jiro which is far stronger.

Their not like Isaaq if U defeat their army, their ppl can't do shit as it's all centralised. So I urge irir focus on Isaaq U stand better chance there then Puntland where everyone is on stand by be it govt forces or the large undocumented clan militia reserves.
You surely cant go a day without mentioning us can you? Illahi ha ka caafiyo obsession ka kugu jidha boowe

That area is way too unstable with the Galmudug border. Millitas acts as a rapid response units for PL military. If an invasion were to start the clan militia would be the first to respond as the PL army mobilizes.

Is it ever the Galmudug/Puntland militaries fighting tho? I assumed it was just clans apeing out at each other over encroachment and grazing land? At least, ever since 2016?

This is a good idea from Deni, but it’s too early for any type of disarmament in any gobol. People fight over resources. As long as there’s a lack of resources (or a scarcity mindset) people will fight over them. Job creation should come first. As long as stomachs are hungry and most of these folk are living in miyi/tuuloyin where it’s hard to access police/military protection…leave them their arms.

Trending

Latest posts