Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Murxumka was always anti puntland
8F867E15-D6FD-4B4A-8FFC-95818A596E6A.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Doqon alle bariday xeradeeday ka aragtay.
Doqon dib bay wax ka garataa.
Doqon ha u gargaarin hana gargaarsan.
Doqon nebi Muusaa habaaray
Doqon qaddar alla taqaanna qulucdaada looma dhiibto.
Doqon sokeeye maaha.
Doqoneey dabkaa ba
Doqoni amaan aysan lahayn bay u rixisaa.
Doqoni cad ciid loogu riday cay bay mooddaa
Doqoni calaf ma leh.
Doqoni haddii la xifaaltamo in la is diriray bay mooddaa.
Doqoni hoosiis bay hadh mooddaa.
Doqoni meeshii la isku diriray uun bay ogeyd, meeshii lagu heshiiyeyse ma oga.
Doqoni qiiq kama kacdee daamankay meer meerisaa.
Doqoni saaf carro loogu riday, sad bursiinyo ma mooddo
Doqoni waxay leedahay laba iyo toban indhood, hal mid waxay ku aragtaa shisheeyaha 11 waxay ku aragtaa sokeeyaha
Doqoni xarigga lagu xiri xusulladay ku sidataa.
Doqoni xin mooyiye, xisaab ma oga.
Doqonniimo waa shil.
Doqonkii lumay oo la soo helay wuxuu yiri; “Maxaa la iiga farxi berriba waan lumiye.
Doqonta usha agteedaa lagu dhuftaa haday garan waydana goshaa loo geshaa.
Doqontu afka xanbay ku sidaa ishana xil.
Doqontu hadalkay dib u gocotaa*
Doqontu xeerna ma hoyso, xoolana ma hoyso.
037909B4-AA41-4EA1-8F13-964442D6AB32.jpeg

Never seen a darood PM humiliated like Hamza. Certain folks should not be trusted to represent other daroods. This is 4.5 seat and has almost same powers as the president yet he decided to become HSM’s mouthpiece. It was a Deni VS HSM and PM Hamda decided to chip in.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mx & Deni ties is a Win Win for Me. The Last thing JL needs is an FGS that sympathizes with west Gedo rebels. Madoobe will have the green light to bring your tribesmen's to their knees. Ceelwaaq is just the beginning. I’m hearing in the coming days they will establish a local council formed of Ogaden troops and politicians.
Eebow no one takes you serious your highest official is a Kastuumo Hawiye :damn: You can never speak on JVA era , Walaalaha Galgaduud ever again.

Eebow no one takes you serious your highest official is a Kastuumo Hawiye :damn: You can never speak on JVA era , Walaalaha Galgaduud ever again.

In case you forgot
Your uncle in Garbahareey called Deni a Zanzibarian which you have defended in the past. You guys are well known for playing on emotions. You don’t even hide your frustration.

:lolbron:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i like the prime minister, he is a good man he chose to work with mr hassan. i hope they both finish their term together :)

Abaq

VIP
kablalaxnimo stops at the jubba valley. youre really fulfuilling the doqon stereotype.
For once I agree with MX (other than the cheap insult). Kablalax politics is a Jubbaland arrangement for unique Jubbaland situation. It was never a federal thing

Abaq

VIP
Everyone and his hooyo knows AY was the FOUNDATION of Jubaland, he was the one who proposed and kick-started the idea of a Southern Darood State, go ahead and ask your OG elders.

So we agree, mutually beneficial partnership predicated on protecting our interests in the South, it's like you people completely forget we were the only thing stopping Farmaajo from marching on Madobe, again Caqli isn't your clans forte.
Ogaden fought their way into Xamar, and then defeated MX and Sheekhaal militias armed by the Hutus. We did not arrive in Kismaayo with baryo, nor are we in Kismaayo with baryo. As for any political support Puntland gave, then that was also in Puntland’s political interest and not charity