Deni sends marxuumka to aakhira in front of a huge orange crowd in Gaalkacyo

Loool I'm asking a damn question sxb and your coming to me with life advice. What are you my therapist? You must be taking after your Abti Cuck man. :mjlol:

I only give free therapy to the mentally challenged and you fit the description

Season 2 Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Who is this guy? The other day you were insulting Cawlyahan. Are you really Ogaden or one of the sheegads?
what? You sound like you are trying to appease people.
Serious question, when have you ever gained from the darod card? let it go man and stop being doqonkii ogaden.

Abaq

VIP
I am not surprised by your ungratefulness for you have been ungrateful to MSB who waged second largest war in African history to free you. He clothed you and relocated you in the most fertile lands like Beledweyne but you spat in his face. I’m not surprised at all because I know your kind.
Siyad Barre was a tuug who sabotaged WSLF campaign. We were on the verge of victory and begged him not to enter but just to give us arms. He refused and triggered an international crisis. We requested our refugees to be settled with their kin in the 2 jubbas and Gedo, he refused as he didn’t want to increase OG pop in Jubbaland as he wanted his clan to take over. He deliberately put us in a dangerous place leading to our ultimate massacre at the hand of Xawaadle and Iiddoor. We owe no one any favours and will do what is in our interest. Nin walbo xiniinyahiisa ha fuulo

Abaq

VIP
what? You sound like you are trying to appease people.
Serious question, when have you ever gained from the darod card? let it go man and stop being doqonkii ogaden.
I’m not appeasing anyone. Daarood can go to hell. What did you mean by ‘I am leader of Darod’? What Ogaden cares about Darod today?

The nation has her priorities misplaced, a strong focus on negotiating a federal system is required. This will do nothing but enhance division and reduce national capabilities against Al-Shabab.

Puntland is currently being attacked by the secessionist regime and the FGS, what a weird situation.

Abaq

VIP
Anyway, I said when he was first appointed, from an Ogaden perspective all that matters to us is that Hamse benefits Ogaden in Kismaayo and Xamar and he is doing that well. Whether he supports Laascaanood or Deni ama anything else waxbo nagama gelin. If he stops supporting Ogaden interests we will oppose him. That’s all that matters. If others want to oppose him for not supporting their agendas, they can go ahead and oppose him.

I’m not appeasing anyone. Daarood can go to hell. What did you mean by ‘I am leader of Darod’? What Ogaden cares about Darod today?
have some han/ambition. Darod is our lineage, and we are the leaders of that lineage today. We have the PM and the police commissioner in the federal government meaning, after abgaal, we have the most power, and we have presidency in JL. What I am trying to saying is that Darod clans will have to fall in line behind us or we'll make them.

World

VIP
have some han/ambition. Darod is our lineage, and we are the leaders of that lineage today. We have the PM and the police commissioner in the federal government meaning, after abgaal, we have the most power, and we have presidency in JL. What I am trying to saying is that Darod clans will have to fall in line behind us or we'll make them.
Yes you’ll be the leader of Darood by being a pawn of HSM, siding with idoors and HAG, trying to destabilise and attack the democracy of Puntland. :rejoice:

Yes you’ll be the leader of Darood by being a pawn of HSM, siding with idoors and HAG, trying to destabilise and attack the democracy of Puntland. :rejoice:
These OG on here are so delusional. Bunch of babys living in their moms govt housing thinking the world is a video game. They can't even liberat their so called land from AS. When has a OG ever lead anything without the support of Kenya? I'm trying to remember.....

Trending