Deni sends marxuumka to aakhira in front of a huge orange crowd in Gaalkacyo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warya I’ve noticed many CBB Giants like Elham Garaad & Geylan Media are standing behind Deni. All of Darood yaryars in CBB are abandoning Farmaajo. The Hawiye orphans Cali Yare & Fahad Yasin team have also packed their bags. Farmaajo’s future campaign has officially ended.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend yesterday enemy today Are friend
42070B0B-DEB6-4AD1-968B-637D141EC736.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Warya I’ve noticed many CBB Giants like Elham Garaad & Geylan Media are standing behind Deni. All of Darood yaryars in CBB are abandoning Farmaajo. The Hawiye orphans Cali Yare & Fahad Yasin team have also packed their bags. Farmaajo’s future campaign has officially ended.
The Ogaden NN have peeled off too :mjlol:

No, HSM had to do this. Staying quiet would’ve made it look like the dispute was reasonable and eventually they’d be a deal.

Today Deni has said he’s at war with SL, that he’s blocking debt relief, called the PM a secretary, that there’s an Irir Samaale conspiracy.

The IC will be shocked at the state of PL’s leadership. And funding a war on SL and completely unreasonably blocking the FGS will not go down

Hamza is a PM. He wants progress. Deni is acting like a child. Kulaha daroodism. Where was daroodism when Deni voted for HSM.

I can’t quite understand people who are blaming Hamza for siding with HSM. I’m sure he wants to actually get stuff done as PM.

Also there’s the small issue of Deni being against Hamza as PM. Why would there be any love loss.
Bro ur clearly a shill who cant be objective. 2 things can be true at the same time. Deni is power hungry and ur uncles at the FGS are mishandling this issue by trying to use it to paint PL negatively.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro ur clearly a shill who cant be objective. 2 things can be true at the same time. Deni is power hungry and ur uncles at the FGS are mishandling this issue by trying to use it to paint PL negatively.
What do you want HSM to do? Say Deni wants Hamza fired and the government changed (which is what everyone in politics has been saying for the past year) how are they mishandling lol. This is unreasonable wariya.

Why shouldn’t every future FMS do the same isbaaro. This would be disastrous for Somalia :manny:

What do you want HSM to do? Say Deni wants Hamza fired and the government changed (which is what everyone in politics has been saying for the past year) how are they mishandling lol. This is unreasonable wariya.

Why shouldn’t every future FMS do the same isbaaro. This would be disastrous for Somalia
Making speeches that will only anatagonize the only other functioning state within their fragile country is considered mishandling. Theres other ways to diplomacy than making comments insinuating doom and gloom.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
This means fat boy Deni is rattled. Let's go.
The dagaal has now started officially. We will make sure to eliminate any darod langaab not called Ogaden. We are the leaders of darod today and cid naga garab hadli kartaa ma jidho boowe.
A Langab wouldn’t live a massive land like this with the longest coastal line dufow
3063EBE3-7A64-450B-9258-43E6BE346BC0.jpeg
9CDCC16D-58FA-4F73-BC38-359143D2918E.jpeg
6146EC15-9089-46C2-B03E-FE47FD1C21F4.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
he visited adan yabaal,cadale etc. they built a taalo from him in ceeldheer. he is visiting soon inshallah.

Deni will lose in the long run trust me on that
Deni will not lose to hassan baraf his biggest threat was farmaajo🤡 u see how puntland people United behind him the day hassan baraf talk about puntland