Deni expresses concern about Prime Minister Hamse Abdi Barre. Clarified that there was no negotiation. Complains about HSM’s behaviour in naming

Meanwhile HSM is planning to sell Somalia to the highest bidder and curtailing our influence in Somalia. He is working with Somaliland closely, I expect him to push for their independance

Qoslaaye never worked with JSL. In his 1st term, Qoslaaye even cooled warmer relations between JSL and Shariif

Just because XSM is a Somalia Italiana beesha dhexe centralist doesnt mean he likes the Soomaliland beeshe dhexe

As for easternSool/Badhan vs Bari/Nugaal, nobody needs to split them up as Cheeseman easily got Karaash to go against Deni

Very sad 4 years for Puntland. Our economy is in tatters , the banks have been spent in Xamar to buy votes and the people are dying from Famine.

Deni has failed puntland beyond doubt, all that money was spent for nothing.

Meanwhile HSM is planning to sell Somalia to the highest bidder and curtailing our influence in Somalia. He is working with Somaliland closely, I expect him to push for their independance and split the Harti vote even more.
Deni has done well in a state level. Improvising Puntland's security, paying security forces their salaries, something that was very rare during the last administration. Undertaking road and bridge constructions, and fixing the inflation he inherited from corrupt Gaas.

Where he has failed is spending a fortune trying to become the president of Hutudishu. He should've continue focusing on PL. Forgot about Hutudishu and dethroning Farmajo. If I was Deni's advisor, I'd advised him to have a normal relationship with Farmajo so long as Farmajo isn't anti PL. I'd also advised him to withdraw his support for Ahmed Blackie and let nature take its course in JL. And finally, I'd advised him to spend PL money in PL. Forget about the Villa. Because you've got no chance in that city of the living dead as it is vehemently anti PL.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Is this puntland mirror is owned by Fahad as well?
Its owned by pro Faroole person that want to seat the former TPEC commission who almost sabotaged our 1m1v.

The vultures are circling around Deni and the first on the chopping block should be the homeless Karaash.

Deni has done well in a state level. Improvising Puntland's security, paying security forces their salaries, something that was very rare during the last administration. Undertaking road and bridge constructions, and fixing the inflation he inherited from corrupt Gaas.

Where he has failed is spending a fortune trying to become the president of Hutudishu. He should've continue focusing on PL. Forgot about Hutudishu and dethroning Farmajo. If I was Deni's advisor, I'd advised him to have a normal relationship with Farmajo so long as Farmajo isn't anti PL. I'd also advised him to withdraw his support for Ahmed Blackie and let nature take its course in JL. And finally, I'd advised him to spend PL money in PL. Forget about the Villa. Because you've got no chance in that city of the living dead as it is vehemently anti PL.
You are right, we need to focus on developing Puntland. We can have some form of federal system similiar to Australia.

However Somalia cannot balkanise itself, we need to be a strong bulwark and develop a 1M1V system. If we have 1M1V i'm certain Somalia will grow rapidly

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The reality is Deni planted the seeds for strong Jubbaland going forward. He can sleep well knowing that he faugh his own Darood cousin to make sure Jubbland doesn't become Jubba Valley II. Its up to our cousins in Jubbaland what direction they want to take jubbaland to. Either a federalism based approach where they demand their share of the pie that has been eaten by Hawiye to death or they will be waving the blue flag in the streets of Moqadisho while waiting for left overs thrown by Hawiye like it has happened to Haradigii farmaajo
Relax kid no Ogaden will accept a betrayal of JL they tried that for a decade.

@peacemaker and @Libaax-Joore can fkd one another as much as they like leave them be they’ll turn around.

He said Hasan Sheikh picked the PM and he has nothing to do with it denying rumors he was against Puntlandlers getting the job, and N&N media twisted that to: Deni became mucaarad.
On the contrary today Puntland MPs met with the prime minister and promised their support.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He said Hasan Sheikh picked the PM and he has nothing to do with it denying rumors he was against Puntlandlers getting the job, and N&N media twisted that to: Deni became mucaarad.
On the contrary today Puntland MPs met with the prime minister and promised their support.
I knew this @codewebsduh rat made it up.

The pests CBB working 24/7 to isku dir the newly formed government.
Imo is a win win for puntland to be supportive of this young government . Is in the best intrest for HSM to not have quarrel with puntland so that he can be more focused in fighting the terrorists likewise is in the best intrest for puntland to not fight FGS so they can further develop Puntland state .

Trending