Deni expresses concern about Prime Minister Hamse Abdi Barre. Clarified that there was no negotiation. Complains about HSM’s behaviour in naming

bidenkulaha

GalYare

At a meeting with MPs on Sunday, Deni said that he cannot predict the relationship between Puntland and the new PM Hamza Abdi Bare.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
President deni must support the new prime minister, we all have to for the sake of our beautiful country :)

Madaxweyne Saciid Abdullahi Deni xafidullah needs to clean out Aaran Jaan elements from his administration who have betrayed him and backstabbed him in his long campaign. I am hearing that the finance minister ran off with 10 million dollars meant for the campaign! Said Deni waa nin wanaagsan but he has bad advisors and too much yes Men around him. A state can’t be built with the like of Habib who will kiss your forehead, Dowladnimo waxay uu baahantay waayo aragnimo iyo qorax joog!

D2B06A74-69C0-4318-8E25-95E320DFE0C0.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Madaxweyne Saciid Abdullahi Deni xafidullah needs to clean out Aaran Jaan elements from his administration who have betrayed him and backstabbed him in his long campaign. I am hearing that the finance minister ran off with 10 million dollars meant for the campaign! Said Deni waa nin wanaagsan but he has bad advisors and too much yes Men around him. A state can’t be built with the like of Habib who will kiss your forehead, Dowladnimo waxay uu baahantay waayo aragnimo iyo qorax joog!

View attachment 227142
Saciid Deni has spent a considerable amount of political capital on running for President. I think he’s got severe issues in running a tight ship in the next two years. Many vultures are circling right now. He failed to depose Diyaano so cleaning out Aaran Jaan elements will be difficult. He’s got significant opposition among East Bosaso residents after the election debacle.

Omar Sharmarke has publicly criticised him and Farmaajo for how the election was handled today. And VP Karaash ordered the sacked (by him and refused by Deni) Interior minister to leave a conference they both attended.

He needs to get a strong grip or will limp to 2024.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Libaax-Joore Your Thoughts On This

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
No FKD I beg :sass2: I don’t want any problems.

Just posting a direct translation from Puntland post of the parliamentary address he gave today.

I found this very interesting. It sounds like Puntland MPs aren’t happy he couldn’t deliver at least PM given he spent so much on this election

I’m hearing that the vultures in Puntland are secretly planning a parliamentary motion against Mudane Deni. May Allah protect the president from these wicked schemers!

No FKD I beg :sass2: I don’t want any problems.

Just posting a direct translation from Puntland post of the parliamentary address he gave today.

I found this very interesting. It sounds like Puntland MPs aren’t happy he couldn’t deliver at least PM given he spent so much on this election
It was a private meeting with no media, and Puntland Post is N&N mouthpiece so not trustworthy.

World

VIP
I’m hearing that the vultures in Puntland are secretly planning a parliamentary motion against Mudane Deni. May Allah protect the president from these wicked schemers!
So? The majority of MPs have to support it. If they don’t want him anymore then so be it, I don’t know why you’re choosing sides. Not like Farmaajo is the one pulling the strings or anything since he’s out of office.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
So? The majority of MPs have to support it. If they don’t want him anymore then so be it, I don’t know why you’re choosing sides. Not like Farmaajo is the one pulling the strings or anything since he’s out of office.
Kastumo mudane said abdullahi will be elected 2nd term there is nothing ur kastumo ass can do about it

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha HE said abdullahi 🙌🏾 Isn’t power hungry Like xarmaajo
Siciid Deni: “Doorashada Madaxweynaha Puntland Xiligeedi ayaan ku qaban saacad ku darsan maayo”

Mashallah. Inshallah he can conduct 1M1V elections! The first in Somalia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni will oppose this government after they betrayed him for a Mayor of Kismayo. He must continue the fight against HAG, deny them Benadir state status. I am hearing Deni has told MPs PL will not recognize this govt. Guul PL!

This is shamefull coming from the president of buntland .
They should be happy for their cousin PM hamza and jubbaland , Deni qurax shouldnt blame PM hamza or jubbaland for his lost , deni enemies are the buntlanders who voted for the cheese and kheyre

Trending

Latest posts