Deni expresses concern about Prime Minister Hamse Abdi Barre. Clarified that there was no negotiation. Complains about HSM’s behaviour in naming

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
This is shamefull coming from the president of buntland .
They should be happy for their cousin PM hamza and jubbaland , Deni qurax shouldnt blame PM hamza or jubbaland for his lost , deni enemies are the buntlanders who voted for the cheese and kheyre
It's fake news. He hasn't said anything about the PM so far. Unless there's a video don't believe anything Puntland Post says about Deni

This is good, a civil war amongst our enemy is good for us,

i tried GIF
Chill broski we needed Deni and Deni needed us against Xaarmajo PL is not our enemy

This is good, a civil war amongst our enemy is good for us,

i tried GIF

Horta i suspect the PM post is becoming too big for beesha Ogaden. The Idea Puntland was supporting you during the five years of Farmajo wasn't because we Hate Marehan, it was because we felt Jubabland deserved a strong state that rivals other Hawiye States. If you think HSM did you a favor, you are greatly mistaken as he actually refused to recognize you as federal state and Puntland forced him to do so. He gave you the seat, because he recognized you as a strong federal state with strong base that can't be denied.

All that and the fool cagdheer somehow thinks he did this all by himself? :farmajoyaab:

Imagine if Deni was PM! It would’ve been hilarious.

Anyway let’s be Captain Obvious. Xassan Sh is both President, and PM which is fine. No need for motion constantly.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
President deni must support the new prime minister, we all have to for the sake of our beautiful country :)

You’re a completely devoid of practical reality.
Do you not know that this is the failed state.
it is in her nature to not get along with one another.

Ninyahoow sidan si isku dhaan.

The reality is Deni planted the seeds for strong Jubbaland going forward. He can sleep well knowing that he faugh his own Darood cousin to make sure Jubbland doesn't become Jubba Valley II. Its up to our cousins in Jubbaland what direction they want to take jubbaland to. Either a federalism based approach where they demand their share of the pie that has been eaten by Hawiye to death or they will be waving the blue flag in the streets of Moqadisho while waiting for left overs thrown by Hawiye like it has happened to Haradigii farmaajo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You’re a completely devoid of practical reality.
Do you not know that this is the failed state.
it is in her nature to not get along with one another.

Ninyahoow sidan si isku dhaan.

Brother hope is never too late, as long as we are able to draw another breath, we can hug it out and forgive each :)

The reality is Deni planted the seeds for strong Jubbaland going forward. He can sleep well knowing that he faugh his own Darood cousin to make sure Jubbland doesn't become Jubba Valley II. Its up to our cousins in Jubbaland what direction they want to take jubbaland to. Either a federalism based approach where they demand their share of the pie that has been eaten by Hawiye to death or they will be waving the blue flag in the streets of Moqadisho while waiting for left overs thrown by Hawiye like it has happened to Haradigii farmaajo
my nigga the idea deni save JL is mad. deni was getting karbash by xarmajo so he came Madobe. knowing that Madobe is known for karbash the central government so then they teamed up and took xarmajo out of Office. Stop with this Deni save JL shit

my nigga the idea deni save JL is mad. deni was getting karbash by xarmajo so he came Madobe. knowing that Madobe is known for karbash the central government so then they teamed up and took xarmajo out of Office. Stop with this Deni save JL shit
Wasn't Deni the only regional president that went to Madobe inauguration after he banned all other regional presidents and even stopped both Sh shariif and HSM from traveling? And I never said Deni saved JL try to read carefully . All I am saying is Puntland was there in time of need. Credit to you and Madobe for standing firm.

Deni and Cheese both miscalculated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aaran Jaan as a group came out a little ahead because DamJadiid are less willing/capable of stirring up drama in Boosaaso

As PM its presdient of Somalia choice not Deni.
Very sad 4 years for Puntland. Our economy is in tatters , the banks have been spent in Xamar to buy votes and the people are dying from Famine.

Deni has failed puntland beyond doubt, all that money was spent for nothing.

Meanwhile HSM is planning to sell Somalia to the highest bidder and curtailing our influence in Somalia. He is working with Somaliland closely, I expect him to push for their independance and split the Harti vote even more.

NortherMudug woke upto Qoslaaye and they see Xamze as Qoslaaye's employee. Im wondering when AaranJaan and the rest of reerBari become opposition to Qoslasye or is Deni still friendly with DamJadiid

Trending