Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Kablalax is worst than Hawiye in exception for Dhulbahante your clan has shown more animosity to Marehan than any other group.
Ok I understand that, iam not saying we are angels but us you know today somalia is divided by qabil line all am saying is look for sade and Marehan interests ,

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Kablalax is worst than Hawiye in exception for Dhulbahante your clan has shown more animosity to Marehan than any other group.
You will never control Jubbaland, you will never have Kismayo in your womanly hands. Federalism isn’t going anywhere. Get your priorities straight and develop your gaajo ass ‘cities’ bro and free your people from HG. It’s over, the kacaan you’re so hypnotized by is never coming back.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@TekNiKo if u can't get alone with kablalaha try to be independent if banadir the small state out of the 18 state can become a federal state so is gedo and abudwaq stop flip flaping back and fourth be man that sticks to his belief dont be like dhulbahante back and forth qadiyada iyo sharaftada shilimad yar lama sisto

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You will never control Jubbaland, you will never have Kismayo in your womanly hands. Federalism isn’t going anywhere. Get your priorities straight and develop your gaajo ass ‘cities’ bro and free your people from HG. It’s over, the kacaan you’re so hypnotized by is never coming back.
State your clan dude I am assuming your MJ? If so, we have already initated peace talks with HG and agreed to share Galmudug I think we got a good deal with MP and a fair amount of MPs. In fact galmudug has proven to be more reconcilitory to Marehan than Madoobe lead JL ever was.

@Jablibax f*ck off you want us Marehan to forsake JL leadershio and Kismayo and settle for Gedo state, it will never happen. Kismayo to Marehan is like Jerusalem to the Jews we shall never give up

Libaax-Joore

VIP
State your clan dude I am assuming your MJ? If so, we have already initated peace talks with HG and agreed to share Galmudug I think we got a good deal with MP and a fair amount of MPs. In fact galmudug has proven to be more reconcilitory to Marehan than Madoobe lead JL ever was.

@Jablibax f*ck off you want us Marehan to forsake JL leadershio and Kismayo and settle for Gedo state, it will never happen. Kismayo to Marehan is like Jerusalem to the Jews we shall never give up
Do something about it stop prostituting for hawiye like the gonna help you capture kismayo, kismayo today is run by ogadeen if u can't beat them joined them or stick to gedo republic
chrisfreshhah.png

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Kismayo is important to Marehan and Ogaden because its the biggest port city they settle in

Majeerteen have 60+ port towns

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Wishful
Just dream , will not happen, you don’t have The population .
I suggested build what Bardhere, luuq and Balad Hawo.
Is like Harti claiming Marka, used to be 60% Harti. But no chance now.

Trending