Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@kickz when he sees anything farmaajo related
A43F312E-6261-4492-A4E2-DC5C978269DA.png

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Bro no one controls madobe because he is a human hand grenade who, more than deni, is probably willing to pick up the gun and fight again or go back to his terrorist days. He didn’t survive by chance, he outright won against farmajo. Mjs hate marehan because of the past ogs are simply seeing this as an attack on them as a clan. If farmajo was smart he would use them and ally with them and go straight for the fitnah that is puntland and destroy it.
Impossible to destroy PL. Many have tried and failed. Xaarmajo isn't any different.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye should use the sidewalks today, while you're at it: No donkey should be within 20KM radius from the armoured convoys. We can't be having donkeys running around the road while the Somali aristocrats are passing through.

:drakelaugh:
So farmagio and marehan could not arrest ahmed in kismanyo and in samareeb and now he is showing in Mogadishu with militia and farmagio is even closing the roads for hik? If farmagio was going to get humiliated like this why did he even bother to start beef with someone clearly a lot more experienced than him? Ahmed has grit and uncompromising mindset and that wins over political astuteness any fucking day! The sade ugas who said we expected farmagio to kill ahmed for us is in hamar he must be shitting his pants now. If i was ahmed i would order a guantanimo style torture on him. Lol

Farmagio is so dumb puntland survived the worst periods of somalia like aydeed. Does he really think he can overcome them today especially when they have another ally?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:drakelaugh:
So farmagio and marehan could not arrest ahmed in kismanyo and in samareeb and now he is showing in Mogadishu with militia and farmagio is even closing the roads for hik? If farmagio was going to get humiliated like this why did he even bother to start beef with someone clearly a lot more experienced than him? Ahmed has grit and uncompromising mindset and that wins over political astuteness any fucking day! The sade ugas who said we expected farmagio to kill ahmed for us is in hamar he must be shitting his pants now. If i was ahmed i would order a guantanimo style torture on him. Lol
Keep bootyclapping for Kablalax useless langaab.