Deni and Madoobe headed to Mogadishu to meet Farmaajo

Farm

VIP
So the meeting is taking place in halane? Walahi as bad as farmajo is these two are worse! They are doing this to embarrass farmajo.

Where else would it take place? With Terrormaajo as president, Mogadishu is clearly unsafe. If they want to live the meeting will be held in a safe location aka Halane. Plus that’s where the IC is based which is who they want to talk to in the first place.

Where else would it take place? With Terrormaajo as president, Mogadishu is clearly unsafe. If they want to live the meeting will be held in a safe location aka Halane. Plus that’s where the IC is based which is who they want to talk to in the first place.
But dont you think it only adds to the strength And power of the unholy bastards at halane?

They dont care! Tribe is their God and Farmaajo is the enemy to them a midget Japanese American is more closer to then them than a Marehan
Bro it is hard to trust him though if you are ogaden for example when he calls your biggest enemies his brothers and even attempted to use them against you. I understand their concerns but i fail to see what deni loses in working with farmajo. Nothing will change in puntland in terms of who controls it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro it is hard to trust him though if you are ogaden for example when he calls your biggest enemies his brothers and even attempted to use them against you. I understand their concerns but i fail to see what deni loses in working with farmajo. Nothing will change in puntland in terms of who controls it.
I think its quite the opposite Madoobe is being controlled by Deni as Majerrteen cant stand Farmaajo dictating to the FMS, he has completely turned their federalism vision upside down. Remember when Abdiweli Gaas was in power and was head of the FMS? They had Sakiin, Madoobe, Osoble and Xaaf wrapped around their little finger. Farmaajo completely flipped the script and changed them all except Madoobe who survived

Now Farmaajo is the head of the FMS AND the FGS as we can see im Dhuusomareeb 3. Hawiye and Marehan have agreed to keep these traitors out of office. Let them keep begging Yamamoto to intervene, I cant wait to see what happens when Yamomoto slaps them back to reality in Xalane.

I guarantee they will sign the Dhuusomareeb 3 agreements after IC talks them down and tells them to behave they wont tolerate spoilers!

I think its quite the opposite Madoobe is being controlled by Deni as Majerrteen cant stand Farmaajo dictating to the FMS, he has completely turned their federalism vision upside down. Remember when Abdiweli Gaas was in power and was head of the FMS? They had Sakiin, Madoobe, Osoble and Xaaf wrapped around their little finger. Farmaajo completely flipped the script and changed them all except Madoobe who survived

Now Farmaajo is the head of the FMS AND the FGS as we can see im Dhuusomareeb 3. Hawiye and Marehan have agreed to keep these traitors out of office. Let them keep begging Yamamoto to intervene, I cant wait to see what happens when Yamomoto slaps them back to reality in Xalane.

I guarantee they will sign the Dhuusomareeb 3 agreements after IC talks them down and tells them to behave they wont tolerate spoilers!
Bro no one controls madobe because he is a human hand grenade who, more than deni, is probably willing to pick up the gun and fight again or go back to his terrorist days. He didn’t survive by chance, he outright won against farmajo. Mjs hate marehan because of the past ogs are simply seeing this as an attack on them as a clan. If farmajo was smart he would use them and ally with them and go straight for the fitnah that is puntland and destroy it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro no one controls madobe because he is a human hand grenade who, more than deni, is probably willing to pick up the gun and fight again or go back to his terrorist days. He didn’t survive by chance, he outright won against farmajo. Mjs hate marehan because of the past ogs are simply seeing this as an attack on them as a clan. If farmajo was smart he would use them and ally with them and go straight for the fitnah that is puntland and destroy it.
I think Farmaajo has tried everything he can to reach out to Madoobe but grievances are too big to overcome. Madoobe will never budge nor will Deni while the other states have shown willingness fo co operate for the sake of elections.

Doorasho dadban has already been agreed upon and timely elections, what more do they want!?!? They are infact delaying the elections by demanding the number of delagtes be reduced from 301 to 101 which is preposterous and will only encourage corruption and reduce the progress to a more inclusive democracy. They are also denying deegan doorasho, Madoobe wants to appoint Yes man from Marehan instead of Gedo appointing its own xildhibaans and reps. This is unacceptable and Farmaajo will never budge nor will the other FMS states. They will be forced by IC to sign trust me thats why they going to Xalane now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If we can’t come to an agreement, others will come to an agreement for us. I hope our leaders realize that compromising is key. I know Farmaajo is doing his best, he already sacrificed the 1m1v for the new method to keep it a timely election, it’s time state leaders who are left to do the same and trust Farmaajo:)

I think Farmaajo has tried everything he can to reach out to Madoobe but grievances are too big to overcome. Madoobe will never budge nor will Deni while the other states have shown willingness fo co operate for the sake of elections.

Doorasho dadban has already been agreed upon and timely elections, what more do they want!?!? They are infact delaying the elections by demanding the number of delagtes be reduced from 301 to 101 which is preposterous and will only encourage corruption and reduce the progress to a more inclusive democracy. They are also denying deegan doorasho, Madoobe wants to appoint Yes man from Marehan instead of Gedo appointing its own xildhibaans and reps. This is unacceptable and Farmaajo will never budge nor will the other FMS states. They will be forced by IC to sign trust me thats why they going to Xalane now.
Farole and gas are at the meeting and i am hearing jl and pl will hold an election of their own.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL it seems its nightmare for all of you. As PL We like to hear es moans :denzelnigga: .

So the meeting is taking place in halane? Walahi as bad as farmajo is these two are worse! They are doing this to embarrass farmajo.

You seriosuly have a short term memeory brother Geel

i cannot believe you have forgotten what farmajo has done to jubaland, closing planes from kismayo, blockage, funding terorirst, arming buuns, arming kids, bribing the marehan jubaland minister to defect, arresting janan a governor ahmed appointed for gedo, the reer ahmed amrehan guy, failmarjo has created civil war between marhena from dusamareeb and marehan from gedo he has caused havoc and never ever forget labelling ONLF and qalbidagax out of sheer qabyalad, you think we will forget or forgive all these? and the constant terrorism he caused in kismayo ?

the sooner he goes the Better and we have no choice but to point out to the IC this man is dangerous for peace and missed a lot of opportunities Ogaden loved him at the start but he showed his true colours,

he begged abiy and ahmed maodobe for meeting with ONLF, he begged Eriteria, they told him to f*ck off, he labelled them a terrorist when Ethiopia removed that label, can you imagine the arrogance of this creature?

i seriously assume you to be a fair mined intelligent guy with wisdom geel, i am shocked at how you label ahmed a kawarij and the short term emeory loss you have developed of the evil things farmajo has done to destroy jubaland mamul

the buun spent his entire admin bent on destroying jubaland, why should ahmed give him credit and allow him to stay one extra day? its easier to get rid of him now, and insha Allah we will do all we can to have him removed

Farm

VIP

People have been begging for PL to be destroyed for the past 22 years.:pachah1:

An illiterate boon from beled gaajo sure as hell won’t be able to do want better men have tried and failed to do.

Last edited:

Dont worry, this helps marehan sleep better at night thinking we are controlled by MJ, needless does he rerlaise Jubaland is defended from the halls of Jigaga and Garisa, every OG leader in all 3 countries have a stake and an interest in Jubaland, :russ: :russ:

its funny that a marehan wants to use the Sade card but will not be happy with us using the Kablalax card, i mean come on, harti is family and we both want strong federalism to limit federal government corruption and abuse, is that too much to ask?

marehan is also hawiye politically, but one day hawiye will not need him and thus the darood card can die and no longer needed what will they do?

also marehan does not have a regional state since they are langabs and thus hate federal regions,

Trending

Latest posts