Delusional Timojileecs think they’re Mahamta gandhi, announce hunger strike to protest new immigration rules

f*ck these fobs WALLAHI they can all SMD! the entitlement is insane. International students are supposed to GO TF BACK, UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO FUCKING OFFER AND CONTRIBUTE :faysalwtf: first of all these fools aren’t studying SHIT. They’re “studying” fucking cheese, Hotel management, all this retarded ass bs, they don’t attend a day of classes (then they fail and protest over failing!) they fucking INFEST Tim Hortons, Walmart, every damn retail and fast food chain you can possibly imagine they have invaded and taken as their own. You deadass gotta speak Punjabi to work at a damn Farmboy now. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

GOD BLESS PEI THE ONE PROVINCE WITH SOME FUCKING SENSE wallahi if they change the rules imma kms:noneck::dead: but now see what these retarded fobs are saying

“WE’RE GOING TO HUNGER STRIKE” (please go to HELL once you’re done)

“They (the government) have been making changes as they think” :faysalwtf:

NIGGA DUH? You are NOT A CITIZEN, NOT A RESIDENT THE GOVT CAN PASS ANY RULE IT WANTS the entitlementttt is so damn insane just pack your bags and get Tf OUT! He’s really tryna say the govt should consult these dumbass fobs and cater to their every wish and demand.

“we’re going on a 24 hour hunger strike… now let’s see how long it takes for our province to make the right decision”
Nigga that ain’t your province also it’s the way he thinks this guilt trip going to work. 24 hours aint shit wtf I’ve fasted 36 hours once for funsies

RUPINDERPAL SINGH THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU. NOBODY GAF!!! YALL FOBS HAVE RUINED THIS ENTIRE DAMN COUNTRY. ITS WAY TOO FUCKING MANY OF YALL. YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO GO!!!!! EVERYONE IS FUCKING FED TF UP WITH YALL. There is not a single business rn that isn’t fully infested with indian fobs, stop lying and say “it’s cuz nobody else wanna work” ITS CUZ YALL FOBS RACIST ASF YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW AB THE CASTE SYSTEM, THE WAY YALL BRINGING IT OVER HERE. ONCE ONE OF YALL LAND IN MANAGEMENT YOU f*ck IT UP FOR EVERYONE. CANADA WAS WAY BETTER WITHOUT YALL, I MISS ACTUALLY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Y’all have destroyed a perfectly good country God bless PEI for changing the rules 💯💯 I wish to god the rest of Canada could follow suit

Last edited:
80230F6D-39A6-41F2-9DCF-9F52E1C16CF0.jpeg

I don’t think they’re gonna change the rules tho look at the way he’s laughing at them, these fobs are literally a clowns a whole fucking circus 🎪 🤡

bro has something against baljeet :hova:
Is canada actually that fucked.
ATP I just need to make a master post of evidence of how hard these fobs have flooded this fucking country. Yes it is ridiculously bad . Some cities are completely timojileec now you don’t see any other race it’s insane and it’s happening all over the country…

Fun fact this province PEI that changed the rules because they’re “full” is literally the tiniest and most cidlo province (a whole island) can you just imagine how hard they must have overrun it for the government to make a rule change clearly specifically targeting them (they’re not renewing work permits for fobs working sales/hospitality which timojileecs are notorious for… like I said they’ve taken over every retail store and fast food chain you can think of)

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
ATP I just need to make a master post of evidence of how hard these fobs have flooded this fucking country. Yes it is ridiculously bad . Some cities are completely timojileec now you don’t see any other race it’s insane and it’s happening all over the country…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m gonna make a master post of evidence via videos/photos etc.. of what these fobs have done to Canada. Like they’ve taken over ENTIRE CITIES in <5 years. My hometown used to be CADAAN ASF, IT WAS MOSTLY CADAAN UP UNTIL COVID!! THEN WHEN THE LOCKDOWNS ENDED THEY JUST POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE FLIES🦟 it’s so bad people mistake me as an international student now

Bro I feel bad for my cousins who are just now getting sponsorships to canada, they think they'll get good jobs and will be wiping their ass with dollar bills there. They think I'm crazy from moving there to somalia but I realized the downfall of the west is only just now starting, it's the beginning of the end.

Trending

Latest posts