Deleted Threads w/ no Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
63SEQWV.gif

I

IntensiveCareUnit

@Duchess why did you vote yes even though it didnt make a difference i was going to make multi nicks to vote but you closed it:Sutehja:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

My voting was strategic from the get go. You wouldn't understand unless you're MJ lol
:jcoleno: @bandit dad called it if an MJ tells you one thing, they'll turn around and do the opposite. always on some snake move subxanaka ya cadiim

Q

Queen Carawelo

bandit is anything but lets be real :umad:
You clearly don't know bandit then. lol

Nigga will tell you lets go to war then the next minute he's chilling and kicking with the opp.

Wait till he hatches a plan for your down fall then turn around and simp you.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
bandit is anything but lets be real :umad:

He has no principles. He wanted his vote to be meaningful and changed it twice just so he could feel important. My voting was strategic and got the job done ( Yes won). We're both very typical stereotypes of our respective clans. obamadatazz

I

IntensiveCareUnit

He has no principles. He wanted his vote to be meaningful and changed it twice just so he could feel important. My voting was strategic and got the job done ( Yes won). We're both very typical stereotypes of our respective clans. obamadatazz
it was 19-16, can't find the thread anymore, but yes would've won without your vote!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
it was 19-16, can't find the thread anymore, but yes would've won without your vote!

No, they wouldn't have because the No camp was filled with bitter anti-mod individuals. They started gaining ground and were leading by one. Once I joined them, they toned down the rhetoric, bandit abandoned ship, and Yes took it home :lolbron::hemad:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

No, they wouldn't have because the No camp was filled with bitter anti-mod individuals. They started gaining ground and were leading by one. Once I joined them, they toned down the rhetoric, bandit abandoned ship, and Yes took it home :lolbron::hemad:
tumblr_mu6w727QG41ruirv8o1_500.gif

i dont like dis

Status
Not open for further replies.