DEG DEG: Thabit Sacked and Yariisow to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was pushing for a banadir state,obviously this reduced farmaajos power.Hence farmaajo sacked him, centralisation at its finest.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
he was voted in as madaxweyne of bandiir yesterday

it doesn't matter wether the federal government sacks him or not as long as abgaal and hg support him he will continue to rule xamar.
Thabit is a moryaan so I understand why you guys support him he is a son of lawlessness anyway but this decision is the quickest Farmajo and Kheyre have taken that should show you it won't stand.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Thabit the mayor of Mogadishu wanted to steal public land owned by the Somali government and put it under his tribal administration. Farmajo issued a decree saying all public lands leased and sold since he took office are null and void so of course the xoolo wanted to act prematurely and seek to undermine the government.
The problem with moryaans is they work for their stomach, they have no patience at all. :kanyehmm:

What a wild January to start the year in Somali politics.

Where on earth does a city mayor get fired and on the same night declare himself a leader of a new state within a capital he was appointed to represent.

:chrisfreshhah:Jeeganuary 2018.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thabit the mayor of Mogadishu wanted to steal public land owned by the Somali government and put it under his tribal administration. Farmajo issued a decree saying all public lands leased and sold since he took office are null and void so of course the xoolo wanted to act prematurely and seek to undermine the government.
The problem with moryaans is they work for their stomach, they have no patience at all. :kanyehmm:
Thabit is a criminal, and he is abusing his former position. He wants to Abgaalize Mogadishu and keep other somalis second class

Farmaajo had to save the nation from this rabid tribalist

What a wild January to start the year in Somali politics.

Where on earth does a city mayor get fired and on the same night declare himself a leader of a new state within a capital he was appointed to represent.

:chrisfreshhah:Jeeganuary 2018.
Direct me to where in the world a country is divided into various tribal fiefdoms, while the capital declared an autonomous zone :bell:

You accept all the logic of tribal fiefdoms, along with their logic regarding political and property rights, but suddenly are a Immanuel Kant when it comes to the capital. Only in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Direct me to where in the world a country is divided into various tribal fiefdoms, while the capital declared an autonomous zone :bell:

You accept all the logic of tribal fiefdoms, along with their logic regarding political and property rights, but suddenly are a Immanuel Kant when it comes to the capital. Only in Somalia.

The capital claims 'somalis' the regions don't. If you wanna share the regions be prepared for balcad and afgoye to be shared also. U can't compare a place that says I AM THE REPRESENTATIVE OF SOMALIS to a region that says I am the representative of somalis within this state. Economic wise though yes all places were built with somali name and economically I don't mind we share things cuz none of us got it thru our tribal name. But politically is a different story, MOG needs to be 4.5 for it claims somalis, the regions dont need to be!!!

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Thabit is a criminal, and he is abusing his former position. He wants to Abgaalize Mogadishu and keep other somalis second class

Farmaajo had to save the nation from this rabid tribalist

what you mean "abgaliize" mogadishu :stopit:

nigga mogadishu belongs to abgaal :westbrookswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

DAAAAMM! The last time I heard abt Emmanuel Kant was back in politics class in college. Wasn't he the philosopher of the Nation state. The birth of the state, the concept of it, nationalism included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts