DEG DEG: Thabit Sacked and Yariisow to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct me to where in the world a country is divided into various tribal fiefdoms, while the capital declared an autonomous zone :bell:

You accept all the logic of tribal fiefdoms, along with their logic regarding political and property rights, but suddenly are a Immanuel Kant when it comes to the capital. Only in Somalia.

Only in Somalia where people believe they are a different ethnicity.

Qabil can only take you so far and in the short term it will settle the dust and build our states.

Always remember that a Somali can Change his Qabil but can’t change his ethnicity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thabit re-elected as gudoomiyaha xamar, regardless of farmaajo's decree.

More SL strategies, look at where that got them. U can't claim to be the seat of somalia and say at the same time the seat is hawiye. Wat is wrong with u bro? your claiming to be the uniter of all 18 regions and it's name and u want to then say I wanna be like a regional govt that only claims it's region not 18 states? if your claiming 18 states, 18 states are stakeholders in anything your futo wayn does!!! U feel me

saywalahi

Xamar Living
More SL strategies, look at where that got them. U can't claim to be the seat of somalia and say at the same time the seat is hawiye. Wat is wrong with u bro? your claiming to be the uniter of all 18 regions and it's name and u want to then say I wanna be like a regional govt that only claims it's region not 18 states? if your claiming 18 states, 18 states are stakeholders in anything your futo wayn does!!! U feel me
we don't claim any of those 18 states that aren't ours

bandiiir = hawiye (baryo maho, xog ann ku qabsanya xamar 91' kii)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U claim to be the seat of the 18 states! the federal capital of all the regions. The 18 states can only decide on your future. Like any capital in the world all it's regions sat down and decided on it's status not some small room in mogadishu with ppl full of qabyalad. This shit aint going anywhere, I warn u the DR is always right.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The doctor hands karbashes but the karbashes are not intended to hurt u but 'wake ur ass' up from the deep dreams and sleep you are in. Doctor always knows what good for you and u must surrender and drop the 'emotional' and 'tribal' outbursts as it will never take u anywhere. Mog will be decided by Somalis not hawiye or banadir.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
U claim to be the seat of the 18 states! the federal capital of all the regions. The 18 states can only decide on your future. Like any capital in the world all it's regions sat down and decided on it's status not some small room in mogadishu with ppl full of qabyalad. This shit aint going anywhere, I warn u the DR is always right.

Kkkk u ain’t right about shit

Remember the interior minister :lolbron:

Sxb don’t worry about xamar

I don’t give a f*ck about the tuulo or region you’re from, I expect the same :nvjpqts:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
good Iam happy with that because he was behind the deportation of somalis in USA, the FM should be sacked too, those two guys took money from USA and signed deportation of somalis

I wanna know yarisow, I mean seriously that clown. Just look at him, does that guy look like he can even manage his own family let alone a nation of 10 million people at each other throats? I bet the guy has failed in his personal life and we think he will do some 'huge' wonders for us in the public life. I don't like that guy sxb, he never says anything that is 'wise' unless I am wrong. Tarzan says wise things, I have mad respect for him plus he has a track record how he changed MOG. But this useless yariisow please tell me I am missing something guys about this man cause I don't see it either in his track record in the past or anything he says out of his mouth.

Great news!

That dumb, Michael-Jackson-arm-band wearing motherfucker was annoying.

Maybe now he can become governor of his city-sized forehead.

Ununka leh fails again.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Great news!

That dumb, Michael-Jackson-arm-band wearing motherfucker was annoying.

Maybe now he can become governor of his city-sized forehead.

Ununka leh fails again.
Nigga was tryon to sell public land too his cousin

:trumpsmirk:

He thought Farmaajo was HSM and would overlook looting public property:ulyin:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Thabit the mayor of Mogadishu wanted to steal public land owned by the Somali government and put it under his tribal administration. Farmajo issued a decree saying all public lands leased and sold since he took office are null and void so of course the xoolo wanted to act prematurely and seek to undermine the government.
The problem with moryaans is they work for their stomach, they have no patience at all. :kanyehmm:

Wallahi, HAG politics and political thinking is soo predictable, you know of their plans, before they even think of it.

Thabit is a criminal, and he is abusing his former position. He wants to Abgaalize Mogadishu and keep other somalis second class

Farmaajo had to save the nation from this rabid tribalist

For the life if me, I just cannot grasp the mad obsession, Reer Abo Siyad have for Mogadishu. When will you people realise that it is NOT your city, and that you are "MARTI".

Just focus on Gedo or Cabudwaq. There's not even a single school in the whole of Gedo, for goodness sake.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wallahi, HAG politics and political thinking is soo predictable, you know of their plans, before they even think of it.

For the life if me, I just cannot grasp the mad obsession, Reer Abo Siyad have for Mogadishu. When will you people realise that it is NOT your city, and that you are "MARTI".

Just focus on Gedo or Cabudwaq. There's not even a single school in the whole of Gedo, for goodness sake.
Wdym Aabo Siyaad:childplease::kodaksmiley:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wdym Aabo Siyaad:childplease::kodaksmiley:

It's a special term, I coined for Marehans in my time over on the old Topix Somalia forum. I'll leave it to you, to figure out how and why, I came up with that name.

I also coined the term of Samosas, for Reer SL. Again it's your guess, why that name.

You do realize that Xamar is the national capital right?:umwhat:

And you do know that the knucklehead Cabdishakur who said that Farmaajo is marti in Xamar was criticized by most Hawiyes right?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It's a special term, I coined for Marehans in my time over on the old Topix Somalia forum. I'll leave it to you, to figure out how and why, I came up with that name.

I also coined the term of Samosas, for Reer SL. Again it's your guess, why that name.
I like that, and i shall call the CS MountainDwellers

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We need to have a long honest dialogue, I feel like we have not addressed the elephant in the room :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts