Deg Deg: Major exposure Dhulo FGS stooge Puntland “candidate” Ali Isse Abdi exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Everyone knew his filthy background with the failed Khatumo project.

Everyone knew his filthy background with the failed Khatumo project.

cabdi iley ave them all they wanted, he supported them in his hey days, but dhulos were just dragging their feet, iley would get upset and say here is money, weapons, take advantage this is africa,

too lazy and becasue they all have reer abti and awow 1doors, the biggest dhulo issue is theur marry 1door too much

its hard t kill your abti,

my abtis wife, a a mohamed zubeer, her dad was asked once have you ever killed a human, he said yes, they asked who, he said an 1door, my mums brother, laxmi abti, they asked why, he said he killed my real uncle so i shot him in the heart, as revenge,

this is how real man are, they need to learn how to kill 1door,

cabdi iley ave them all they wanted, he supported them in his hey days, but dhulos were just dragging their feet, iley would get upset and say here is money, weapons, take advantage this is africa,

too lazy and becasue they all have reer abti and awow 1doors, the biggest dhulo issue is theur marry 1door too much

its hard t kill your abti,

my abtis wife, a a mohamed zubeer, her dad was asked once have you ever killed a human, he said yes, they asked who, he said an 1door, my mums brother, laxmi abti, they asked why, he said he killed my real uncle so i shot him in the heart, as revenge,

this is how real man are, they need to learn how to kill 1door,

@Saalax Bidaar @Fiidmeer @Bohol @Qabille @Factz @Prince Abubu @R.Kelly @waraabe
This is who we're neighbours with, we need to get this SL business out the way so that we can complete the job we were assigned to do: Cagdheer footbreaking. Wallahi this is what happens when we forget to go discipline our Doqon cagdheer neighbours, wey nagu kibraan. We need to also punish all Isaaq who have Ogaden reer abti, because these niggas are a god damn liability. We are toooooooo soft on our reer abti, I hate that about Isaaq. A nigga hears a woman from his clan gave birth to another, he gets soft like custard.

We actually need to create a fortnightly holiday called "Foot snapping" for our kids. With every foot snapped, you hear a scream come forth from a Doqon that resembles the braying of a donkey: "Agah". insha'Allah it becomes a Somaliweyn holiday, where all Somalis take part :gunsmiley:. I'm sure it'll be a hit with the kids. Kid's will be screaming "Hooyo look there goes an Cagdheer, please can I snap his feet", Hooyo: "Haye Hooyo, laakiin Daqso".
:gaasdrink:

The Doqon male like @Teeri-Alpha only knows a couple of phrases such as: "Agah agah", "Awoowga la gub" and "11door" the Somali group that he prays to become like but knows he'll never reach.

Teeriooow doqonyahow, don't worry I1door were the ones to teach you the diin, we'll also be the ones to teach you manners. Iga raali ahow my people were to focused on this SL shit show, we forgot about your schooling. We will be finished up soon lad, don't you worry.

However right now, you need to listen to the substitute teacher (@Sheikh @nine folk - The MX). I know, I know , they're a sub so you don't have to listen/behave :icon rolleyes:, but you do, because they've got permission to discipline you.

Wey noo tahay.:samwelcome:

His whole campaign is choose me a "dhulo" so we can secure sool and sanaag for puntland
That's the dumbest shit ever cuz
If isaaq habar awal secured sool and sanaag without giving dhulo a single position in anything then us fellow harti mj can do the same shit
This Ali should not even be in puntland let alone run for shit
He's a enemy of the state

He's trying to use the dhulo card but we all know he is not pro puntland like many cuqdad having khatumo failures who are giving head to habar awal bixi as I type

@Saalax Bidaar @Fiidmeer @Bohol @Qabille @Factz @Prince Abubu @R.Kelly @waraabe
This is who we're neighbours with, we need to get this SL business out the way so that we can complete the job we were assigned to do: Cagdheer footbreaking. Wallahi this is what happens when we forget to go discipline our Doqon cagdheer neighbours, wey nagu kibraan. We need to also punish all Isaaq who have Ogaden reer abti, because these niggas are a god damn liability. We are toooooooo soft on our reer abti, I hate that about Isaaq. A nigga hears a woman from his clan gave birth to another, he gets soft like custard.

We actually need to create a fortnightly holiday called "Foot snapping" for our kids. With every foot snapped, you hear a scream come forth from a Doqon that resembles the braying of a donkey: "Agah". insha'Allah it becomes a Somaliweyn holiday, where all Somalis take part :gunsmiley:. I'm sure it'll be a hit with the kids. Kid's will be screaming "Hooyo look there goes an Cagdheer, please can I snap his feet", Hooyo: "Haye Hooyo, laakiin Daqso".
:gaasdrink:

The Doqon male like @Teeri-Alpha only knows a couple of phrases such as: "Agah agah", "Awoowga la gub" and "11door" the Somali group that he prays to become like but knows he'll never reach.

Teeriooow doqonyahow, don't worry ****** were the ones to teach you the diin, we'll also be the ones to teach you manners. Iga raali ahow my people were to focused on this SL shit show, we forgot about your schooling. We will be finished up soon lad, don't you worry.

However right now, you need to listen to the substitute teacher (@Sheikh @nine folk - The MX). I know, I know , they're a sub so you don't have to listen/behave :icon rolleyes:, but you do, because they've got permission to discipline you.

Wey noo tahay.:samwelcome:

ahaha, waaa Doqon langab 1door, the slves of the Saidka,

when i realised your an doqonki low IQ 1door, i said "war waa iska doqonki door"

horta how come ciise and Ogadens own you lot in DDSi? how come there is no beeb from 1doors in DDSi and always bow

please 1door boy, did you just say you taught us the deen?

an 1door teachin us the deen? :gucciwhat:

please name me a 1door sheikh?

sheikh somali (freind of sheikh al-albani- Ogaden Absame

sheikh shibley - weyteen Absame

sheikh umal =makahil Ogaden absame,

war nameme 1 1door sheikh?

you saying you taught us islam is like persian shiite claiming to teach medina scholars deen,

doqonki low IQ 1door,

:trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

when i realised your an doqonki low IQ 1door, i said "war waa iska doqonki door"

horta how come ciise and Ogadens own you lot in DDSi? how come there is no beeb from 1doors in DDSi and always bow

you saying you taught us islam is like persian shiite claiming to teach medina scholars deen,

doqonki low IQ 1door,

Sheikh Mustafa Ismaaciil is the most popular sheikh and hes isaaq.

doqonki low IQ 1door,

Doqonkii 11door?? :draketf::drakewtf: sxb magacaa adigaa iska leh. There was this one occasion where cagdheer came to Hargeysa iyagoo qaxoonti ah markaa intey suuliga galeen bey shaamboo arkeen. Markaasuu yidhi Agah awowgaa la gub! War 11doorku isla weynaa subag bey suuliga ku haystaan :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead::pachah1:

Saaxiib don't tell him that, his small brain will explode out of cuqdad. Did you read what he said earlier about "we need to move all JL MX back to Galgaduud". Him and what army, let me guess the raskamboni niggas:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Doqonkii 11door?? :draketf::drakewtf: sxb magacaa adigaa iska leh. There was this one occasion where cagdheer came to Hargeysa iyagoo qaxoonti ah markaa intey suuliga galeen bey shaamboo arkeen. Markaasuu yidhi Agah awowgaa la gub! War 11doorku isla weynaa subag bey suuliga ku haystaan :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead::pachah1:

i like silly tribe jokes

but bro, seriously what is qaxoonti? atleast spell it right,

there are jokes about when ONLf caught two 1doors asking the ONLF lads will God forgive us if we do not pray to xamar :drakelaugh:

the Ogadens reminded them they must pray towards makkah , a silly joke about how 1doors lack common sense when it comes to deen, basics,

silly jokes,

your talking about a sheikh that comes on youtube today

oh and shibley and maqtal are the most popular,

how do you know he is popualr, what methods,

but if you look at the 20th century, all the somalis sheikhs waa Absame/Ogaden,

someone who knows fiq/islamic jurespudence, not someone who hangs around with mufti menk, nothing wrong with it, but can he make a fatwa, does he have the juruspudence?

all the famous classic shekihs, there is no 1door

all waa cagdheeer, when sheikh al-albani references you and works with you, thats what i am taking about, may God have mercy on them all,

i like silly tribe jokes

but bro, seriously what is qaxoonti? atleast spell it right,

there are jokes about when ONLf caught two 1doors asking the ONLF lads will God forgive us if we do not pray to xamar :drakelaugh:

the Ogadens reminded them they must pray towards makkah , a silly joke about how 1doors lack common sense when it comes to deen, basics,

silly jokes,
Diinta ha ka hadlin sxb. Beri waxa jirey mid cagdheer ah oo meel u socdey. Wuxuu arkey qaar tukanaya markaasuu la yaabey wuxuuna yidhi Agah! waa maxay dhaantadan cusub:damn::mjlol::heh:

doqonki low IQ 1door,

Dibjiryahow, Dhaandhaan yahow, doqonyahow, Faasiqyahow. Listen up

Beesha Barakaysan oo Reer Shiikh Isxaaq were the ones who clothed you, we taught you how to say the Shahadah, it was tricky for us to educate a Doqon, but we have a grit that is not known to the Somali people so we pushed through, even though it was hardwork.

When you were running around naked, we were the ones that clothed you. When you were drinking the blood of cows thinking it would get you closer to your fake deity Waaq, we were the ones that gave you water and taught you there is only one true God and he is NOT Waaq. We taught you that it was good to make ablution, even though you fought against it.

When you came to our markets to buy from us you use to scream: "Agah Agah 11 door bahasha ugu wanaagsan ", Due to the Sharaf/xishoo the Isaaq Ummah have, they let slide the constant braying of The Doqon. We taught you about Sugar and it's sweetness. Their poor soul had never tasted something so great before. Little did Reer Shiikh Isxaaq know that you were going to throw all of it into the shabelle river to sweeten it. Oh how the Somali ummah pities the Doqon.

However the Isaaq nation failed to see that Somalinimo does not exist but woke up when the Cagdheer nation attacked.

The final lesson we had to teach the Doqons was to NOT cook Bariis like it was Qamadi. The Cagdheer wails could be heard from 50km away, "1ii1dooorooow maxaan sameyaaaaa", we came running to see what was wrong and found that you had burnt the rice

:jcoleno:

Isaaq: "La Xawla wa la quwata Illah billah, waar miyaanaan kuu sheegay sida loo kariyo Bariiska, bahashan kuu dhiibay ma ahaa Qamadi waa wax laga soo keenay Hind"

Doqon: "AGAH AGAH, Qamadi ma ahaa? 11doorow awowga la gub, miyaanaad Illahay Ka baqayn? Wax fudud maxaad ii dhiibi weyday"

Isaaq: "KOW JOW NOW, Waar maa naa garanayey in aad cunto fudud sida Bariiska uu gubi lahayd, doqonyahow. Waar iga leexo iyo Waaqtaada uu tugo jaahilyahow, Qof Illahay Ka baqo bariiska ma gubo"

That is why Doqons don't like 11door nation, because we said no more teaching your dumbass shit.:hemad:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Let’s be real, the only reason you made this thread is because he secured all 17 Dhulbahante MP votes yesterday and your qabyaalad cannot accept the idea of a non-Mohamoud Saleeban having a chance at winning Puntland’s presidency.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
your talking about a sheikh that comes on youtube today

oh and shibley and maqtal are the most popular,

how do you know he is popualr, what methods,

but if you look at the 20th century, all the somalis sheikhs waa Absame/Ogaden,

someone who knows fiq/islamic jurespudence, not someone who hangs around with mufti menk, nothing wrong with it, but can he make a fatwa, does he have the juruspudence?

all the famous classic shekihs, there is no 1door

all waa cagdheeer, when sheikh al-albani references you and works with you, thats what i am taking about, may God have mercy on them all,
You forgot one very important man

Ogaden produced the greatest Qaari (reciter of Qur'an)

You forgot one very important man

Ogaden produced the greatest Qaari (reciter of Qur'an)

Mash'Allah he's amazing wallahi, May Allah grant him Jannah-til-Firdaus.

See the difference between me and Mr @Teeri-Alpha is that I can give credit where it is due, I'm not a kid like him, I'm too grown to be carrying cuqdad around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending