Deg Deg: Major exposure Dhulo FGS stooge Puntland “candidate” Ali Isse Abdi exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so its lower than 28 this is the confirmed news. @Suldaanka
49678647_1992479171045860_3261769271784505344_n.jpg

>Are Somalis so useless to the point we cannot unite on a common goal without an ajanbi being our enemy?
I would not say useless, but historically we've always been splintered. How else do you go about uniting a proud, war-like people? A perceived outside threat is the only way to make them come round a single table.

>"The way to maintain unity, an iron fist" - Dictatorship.
Unironically yes. A modern Chinese-esque dictatorship with a singular party and a rotation of leaders every decade. Regions/major cities have governors (possibly traditional elders?) which hail from the dominant tribe; their roles limited to policing, tax collection and local government spending.

>Somalis don't want to be under no rough iron fist leader
Not entirely true, the Somali spirit for the most part is broken. The vast majority of the diaspora sit and collect welfare; the ones back home, apathetic to their condition, argue over events of yesteryear - in a haze of mira iyo cano sxaax. All the while politicians, NGOs and various multinationals enrich themselves hand-over-fist.

Noted.

Like you, I don't believe in democracy for Somalis because we just end up fighting over dumb shit and split up even more due to all the different government parties that exist. One JUST, strong leader who fears Allah and does not take shit from Somalis, is good for me. If he can whip Somalis into shape, and set a strong and stable foundation for the next President to build upon, then that's good enough for me.

How will we choose such a leader though?

For the governors, I wholeheartedly disagree with you about the tribal chiefs, they should NOT be the governor's. Someone who is fit to overlook the development of that region and allocate resources/money to areas actually in need of it, and get on well with the local community, as well as be in touch with what is happening on the ground is key. Most of these old tribal chiefs are only good for when chatting into a camera about Reer hebel iyo hebel, and never listen to the important pillars in the community; women and children.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I support Dr Cali Cisse because he’s the most qualified candidate with decades of experience, and has good ties with the FGS. Not because of his clan.

And good, no need to make up lies against a man just because of his clan. You should have said from the start that you don’t believe Dhulbahante are part of Puntland and that only Mohamud Saleeban has the right to lead.

You support him because he hails from your clan. There are more qualified candidates that him. You also look past his background (of him being a traitor) because he is from your clan. You’re qabilist and nothing is wrong with that but just be upfront about it.

What lies did I make up about him? The evidence that he's a traitor is as clear as day.

I see you're now making up lies...when did I say only Mohamud Saleebaan has the right to lead Puntland? This is a talking point that is used often by non-Puntlanders in their aim to try and divide Puntland. It's intersting to see you using it as well. Anyways, I have never made such a statement so stop putting words in my mouth.

@Saalax Bidaar @Fiidmeer @Bohol @Qabille @Factz @Prince Abubu @R.Kelly @waraabe
This is who we're neighbours with, we need to get this SL business out the way so that we can complete the job we were assigned to do: Cagdheer footbreaking. Wallahi this is what happens when we forget to go discipline our Doqon cagdheer neighbours, wey nagu kibraan. We need to also punish all Isaaq who have Ogaden reer abti, because these niggas are a god damn liability. We are toooooooo soft on our reer abti, I hate that about Isaaq. A nigga hears a woman from his clan gave birth to another, he gets soft like custard.

We actually need to create a fortnightly holiday called "Foot snapping" for our kids. With every foot snapped, you hear a scream come forth from a Doqon that resembles the braying of a donkey: "Agah". insha'Allah it becomes a Somaliweyn holiday, where all Somalis take part :gunsmiley:. I'm sure it'll be a hit with the kids. Kid's will be screaming "Hooyo look there goes an Cagdheer, please can I snap his feet", Hooyo: "Haye Hooyo, laakiin Daqso".
:gaasdrink:

The Doqon male like @Teeri-Alpha only knows a couple of phrases such as: "Agah agah", "Awoowga la gub" and "11door" the Somali group that he prays to become like but knows he'll never reach.

Teeriooow doqonyahow, don't worry I1door were the ones to teach you the diin, we'll also be the ones to teach you manners. Iga raali ahow my people were to focused on this SL shit show, we forgot about your schooling. We will be finished up soon lad, don't you worry.

However right now, you need to listen to the substitute teacher (@Sheikh @nine folk - The MX). I know, I know , they're a sub so you don't have to listen/behave :icon rolleyes:, but you do, because they've got permission to discipline you.

Wey noo tahay.:samwelcome:
he irony here is that the Sayid's entire revolution of gaalo diid started when Isaaq kids in berbera told him their names were changed to John and Joseph. Diinta awoowyaday baa awoowyadaa barayo oo naarta ka xoreeyay. Ungrateful.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar @Fiidmeer @Bohol @Qabille @Factz @Prince Abubu @R.Kelly @waraabe
This is who we're neighbours with, we need to get this SL business out the way so that we can complete the job we were assigned to do: Cagdheer footbreaking. Wallahi this is what happens when we forget to go discipline our Doqon cagdheer neighbours, wey nagu kibraan. We need to also punish all Isaaq who have Ogaden reer abti, because these niggas are a god damn liability. We are toooooooo soft on our reer abti, I hate that about Isaaq. A nigga hears a woman from his clan gave birth to another, he gets soft like custard.

We actually need to create a fortnightly holiday called "Foot snapping" for our kids. With every foot snapped, you hear a scream come forth from a Doqon that resembles the braying of a donkey: "Agah". insha'Allah it becomes a Somaliweyn holiday, where all Somalis take part :gunsmiley:. I'm sure it'll be a hit with the kids. Kid's will be screaming "Hooyo look there goes an Cagdheer, please can I snap his feet", Hooyo: "Haye Hooyo, laakiin Daqso".
:gaasdrink:

The Doqon male like @Teeri-Alpha only knows a couple of phrases such as: "Agah agah", "Awoowga la gub" and "11door" the Somali group that he prays to become like but knows he'll never reach.

Teeriooow doqonyahow, don't worry I1door were the ones to teach you the diin, we'll also be the ones to teach you manners. Iga raali ahow my people were to focused on this SL shit show, we forgot about your schooling. We will be finished up soon lad, don't you worry.

However right now, you need to listen to the substitute teacher (@Sheikh @nine folk - The MX). I know, I know , they're a sub so you don't have to listen/behave :icon rolleyes:, but you do, because they've got permission to discipline you.

Wey noo tahay.:samwelcome:
That drooling doqon apparently has PhD

Saalax Bidaar

he irony here is that the Sayid's entire revolution of gaalo diid started when Isaaq kids in berbera told him their names were changed to John and Joseph. Diinta awoowyaday baa awoowyadaa barayo oo naarta ka xoreeyay. Ungrateful.

The Sayyid and his Dervish were defeated in 1920 though and the British remained in Somaliland for 40 more years. So how can a defeated group Claim they have liberated or put end to kids being name a John and Joseph. Lol

I know darood kids are thought this thing that they thought Isaaqs the religion lol

The Sayyid and his Dervish were defeated in 1920 though and the British remained in Somaliland for 40 more years. So how can a defeated group Claim they have liberated or put end to kids being name a John and Joseph. Lol

I know darood kids are thought this thing that they thought Isaaqs the religion lol
He set the foundation. He influenced isaaq culture, isaaqs became aware of the diin thanks to him.

Colonials were everywhere in somalia but the only group who almost got christinized were isaaq.

Sayid Mohamed wouldn't even fight if it wasn't for you guys.

There's no darood kids, darood hate each other more than you hate any of them. We all operate independently, we aren't laangaab like jeegaans sxb.

The facts are out there all you have to do is search for them. Dont make me search for them.:ufdup:

this section has been boring lately, I could do some karbaashing today.:trumpsmirk:

Saalax Bidaar

He set the foundation. He influenced isaaq culture, isaaqs became aware of the diin thanks to him.

Colonials were everywhere in somalia but the only group who almost got christinized were isaaq.

Sayid Mohamed wouldn't even fight if it wasn't for you guys.

There's no darood kids, darood hate each other more than you hate any of them. We all operate independently, we aren't laangaab like jeegaans sxb.

The facts are out there all you have to do is search for them. Dont make me search for them.:ufdup:

Do you have evidence that Isaaqs were almost christinized?

Noted.

Like you, I don't believe in democracy for Somalis because we just end up fighting over dumb shit and split up even more due to all the different government parties that exist. One JUST, strong leader who fears Allah and does not take shit from Somalis, is good for me. If he can whip Somalis into shape, and set a strong and stable foundation for the next President to build upon, then that's good enough for me.

How will we choose such a leader though?

For the governors, I wholeheartedly disagree with you about the tribal chiefs, they should NOT be the governor's. Someone who is fit to overlook the development of that region and allocate resources/money to areas actually in need of it, and get on well with the local community, as well as be in touch with what is happening on the ground is key. Most of these old tribal chiefs are only good for when chatting into a camera about Reer hebel iyo hebel, and never listen to the important pillars in the community; women and children.

>How will we choose such a leader though?

The party chooses him:

upload_2019-1-6_17-12-36.png

upload_2019-1-6_17-12-48.png

>For the governors, I wholeheartedly disagree with you about the tribal chiefs, they should NOT be the governor's. Someone who is fit to overlook the development of that region and allocate resources/money to areas actually in need of it

True. Appeasement is required though - a ceremonial role/title should be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts