Deg Deg: Major exposure Dhulo FGS stooge Puntland “candidate” Ali Isse Abdi exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
17 MPs is 50 % of the votes needed to win the election (34). All he needs is another 17 MPs, which he can easily get from clans disenfranchised by the Mohamed Saleeban monopoly, and MPs who want a better relationship between Puntland and FGS(Dr Cali Cisse is against Puntland’s isolation).

Don’t undestimate him. He is easily the most qualified candidate and has a decent shot of winning.

It is no easy feat for him to get 17 non-Dhulbahante votes now that the evidence is out there that shows that he is a traitor. Also, I bet he won’t even secure all Dhulbahante votes either. Your people aren’t known for being united. Anyways, I will repeat this stooge has zero chance of winning.

"Disenfranchised clans” kulaha…the only clan that uses talking points like this are Dhulbahante who want to use divide and conquer tactic to rule Puntland. The people of Puntland are united and won’t fall for such tactic. Instead of focusing on Puntland, your people should fix your own region first.

stop the cries about MS, if you wanted a non MS the 17 dhulos wouldn't have sided with faroole over warsangeli ilkajir.
Money talked. Those 17 were in the bag till faroole overed them double the 50k he paid. Also ilkajir should of made his vp cumar maxamoud .

Just spoke to Garowe. A lot of canidates have decided not to run and support other canidates. Today seven canidates gave up.
There is a lot of talk about CCC and people are supporting him.
The race is between Gaas Ccc Deni Mudan

Just spoke to Garowe. A lot of canidates have decided not to run and support other canidates. Today seven canidates gave up.
7 dropped but 28 are still in the game.

Farm

VIP

The winner with either be Asad, Gaas, or Khalif in the final round none of these three will pool their votes into FGS stooges like Deni or traitors like CCC. If you think about it there isn’t much of a contest.

>but don't think it's different anywhere else. It's the same game, just more players.
Waan agaana,the only way to unite Somali lands is through a common enemy - the way to maintain unity, an iron fist.

Nicht durch Reden und Majoritätsbeschlüsse werden die großen Fragen der Zeit entschieden — daß ist der große Fehler von 1848 und 1849 gewese
The great issues of the day are not decided through speeches and majority resolutions — that was the great error of 1848 and 1849 — but through blood and iron.

"The only way to unite Somali lands is through a common enemy " Let me guess Ethiopia govt/western world/Arab countries etc

"The way to maintain unity, an iron fist" - Dictatorship.

If that's how you want to unite Somalis, that's a useless point. Are Somalis so useless to the point we cannot unite on a common goal without an ajanbi being our enemy?

Somalis don't want to be under no rough iron fist leader, we got some Somalis allergic to centralism (MJ/PL), Others who are trying to secede (Isaaq/SL), Others who are benefiting immensely from the lack of strong leadership and making crazy money from the charcoal trade (Og/JL).

The winner with either be Asad, Gaas, or Khalif in the final round none of these three will pool their votes into FGS stooges like Deni or traitors like CCC. If you think about it there isn’t much of a contest.
Ccc has automatic 17. Another 17 from reer bari and some from either warsangali or cumar or issa once they see their canidates arent doing good. They will be lining up for good ministerial jobs.
Asad has no chance as far as i hear.

Gaas also has a good chance as well.
Deni and mudan maybe by miracle

World

VIP
It is no easy feat for him to get 17 non-Dhulbahante votes now that the evidence is out there that shows that he is a traitor. Also, I bet he won’t even secure all Dhulbahante votes either. Your people aren’t known for being united. Anyways, I will repeat this stooge has zero chance of winning.

"Disenfranchised clans” kulaha…the only clan that uses talking points like this are Dhulbahante who want to use divide and conquer tactic to rule Puntland. The people of Puntland are united and won’t fall for such tactic. Instead of focusing on Puntland, your people should fix your own region first.
You qabilists need to get your story straight. One minute he’s a Somaliland agent, then Khatumo, then FGS stooge. No need to lie. Just say that you don’t trust him because he’s dhulbahante. :bell:

He was part of Khatumo, but he left after Ali Khalif Galaydh started going against dhulbahante interests and working with somaliland. If he’s an agent of the FGS, then why did he reject being Prime Minister in 2014? What evidence do you base that on? Nothing more than gaas propaganda to me.

Anyway I don’t personally think he’ll win, but to say he has 0 % chance is ridiculous. He definitely has a better chance than that light skin 30 year old kid that you guys love parading on here. :pachah1:

You qabilists need to get your story straight. One minute he’s a Somaliland agent, then Khatumo, then FGS stooge. No need to lie. Just say that you don’t trust him because he’s dhulbahante. :bell:

He was part of Khatumo, but he left after Ali Khalif Galaydh started going against dhulbahante interests and working with somaliland. If he’s an agent of the FGS, then why did he reject being Prime Minister in 2014? What evidence do you base that on? Nothing more than gaas propaganda to me.

Anyway I don’t personally think he’ll win, but to say he has 0 % chance is ridiculous. He definitely has a better chance than that light skin 30 year old kid that you guys love parading on here. :pachah1:
He has the strongest chance. Rumors in Garowe that gaas is out.

Farm

VIP
Ccc has automatic 17. Another 17 from reer bari and some from either warsangali or cumar or issa once they see their canidates arent doing good. They will be lining up for good ministerial jobs.
Asad has no chance as far as i hear.

Gaas also has a good chance as well.
Deni and mudan maybe by miracle

Dhulos are deeply divided it’d be a miracle if they could agree on the weather let alone all vote together lol....

Ikajir is backing Khalif and I think Gaas still has strong support within Warsangeli, I doubt the good Warsangeli people would vote for a stooge because they are real Puntites.

CCC isn’t well liked within PL because the people know he’s not just a stooge but a serial traitor... my best prediction like I said is Gaas, Asad or Khalif.

Ikajir is backing Khalif and I think Gaas still has strong support within Warsangeli, I doubt the good Warsangeli people would vote for a stooge because they are real Puntites.

CCC isn’t well liked within PL because the people know he’s not just a stooge but a serial traitor... my best prediction like I said is Gaas, Asad or Khalif.
You are right. But then again people are fighting for ministers.
IMG-20190106-WA0011.jpg
this guy is reer ceerigaabo that was running. Had a lot kf money from arab countries . Wu tanasuulay for mudan.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.

Can you blame us for thinking this way? Your people are known to switch allegiance depending on which side will give more money.

That’s right, I most definitely do not trust a Dhulbahante to lead Puntland. Your people are known to be sellouts and no one in Puntland really trusts you guys.

Also, Is the Pot calling the kettle black? You're supporting CCC cause he is from your clan. Hypocrite baa tahay!

World

VIP
Can you blame us for thinking this way? Your people are known to switch allegiance depending on which side will give more money.

That’s right, I most definitely do not trust a Dhulbahante to lead Puntland. Your people are known to be sellouts and no one in Puntland really trusts you guys.

Also, Is the Pot calling the kettle black? You're supporting CCC cause he is from your clan. Hypocrite baa tahay!
I support Dr Cali Cisse because he’s the most qualified candidate with decades of experience, and has good ties with the FGS. Not because of his clan.

And good, no need to make up lies against a man just because of his clan. You should have said from the start that you don’t believe Dhulbahante are part of Puntland and that only Mohamud Saleeban has the right to lead.

"The only way to unite Somali lands is through a common enemy " Let me guess Ethiopia govt/western world/Arab countries etc

"The way to maintain unity, an iron fist" - Dictatorship.

If that's how you want to unite Somalis, that's a useless point. Are Somalis so useless to the point we cannot unite on a common goal without an ajanbi being our enemy?

Somalis don't want to be under no rough iron fist leader, we got some Somalis allergic to centralism (MJ/PL), Others who are trying to secede (Isaaq/SL), Others who are benefiting immensely from the lack of strong leadership and making crazy money from the charcoal trade (Og/JL).

>Are Somalis so useless to the point we cannot unite on a common goal without an ajanbi being our enemy?
I would not say useless, but historically we've always been splintered. How else do you go about uniting a proud, war-like people? A perceived outside threat is the only way to make them come round a single table.

>"The way to maintain unity, an iron fist" - Dictatorship.
Unironically yes. A modern Chinese-esque dictatorship with a singular party and a rotation of leaders every decade. Regions/major cities have governors (possibly traditional elders?) which hail from the dominant tribe; their roles limited to policing, tax collection and local government spending.

>Somalis don't want to be under no rough iron fist leader
Not entirely true, the Somali spirit for the most part is broken. The vast majority of the diaspora sit and collect welfare; the ones back home, apathetic to their condition, argue over events of yesteryear - in a haze of mira iyo cano sxaax. All the while politicians, NGOs and various multinationals enrich themselves hand-over-fist.

waraabe

Your superior
Don’t pay any attention to @Teeri-Alpha his father was tortured to death in jail Ogaden after trying to escape to Somaliland. That’s where his ucuqdad comes from.

Sadly for him, his adeer was extradited from puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts