DEG DEG : Intelligence chiefs extradited ONLF without Farmaajos permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Don't be fooled. Regardless of what they're saying @Abdalla @Cotton Eyed Joe @Inquisitive_ @Gbyallmeans @GABAN @waraabe are all speaking from a position of qabyalaad, they don't care about the truth or what's best for all Somalis here.
at least I don't hide I'm qabilist:manny:
But I have yet to see you talk about farmaajo and kheyre government even after they sold a freedom fighter to the xabashis:ohreally:
I suppose you're one of the new born wadanis:mjpls: one group became wadanis on February 8 and the other one February 23rd. :mjohreally:
The real nationalists are the ones who hold their leaders accountable not the ones who make up the excuses for them.:reallymaury:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah I was surprised a person who spews so much vitriol at other Muslims with confidence prays. Can you blame me? But I actually said the opposite about cognitive, I said I know he loves the deen. You're taking advantage of his instability. You're a liar, stop talking about me.
Inability? Qumayo not only did she call me a kaffir now she's slyly implying that I am disabled nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas qumayoda weey ii dhameysay wax kale ma ii hariin:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
at least I don't hide I'm qabilist:manny:
But I have yet to see you talk about farmaajo and kheyre government even after they sold a freedom fighter to the xabashis:ohreally:
I suppose you're one of the new born wadanis:mjpls: one group became wadanis on February 8 and the other one February 23rd. :mjohreally:
The real nationalists are the ones who hold their leaders accountable not the ones who make up the excuses for them.:reallymaury:

That's cute. You haven't seen it because you don't want to, I have already said if they did indeed do it, I'm no longer a fan. I haven't made a single excuse for them, I just said all of you are qabilists who don't care about the truth of the matter. You have always been against this gov regardless that's why you're on that list.

And lol, again, being accused of being a qabilist by the biggest qabilists on this forum is a joke.
:drakekidding:

Agent 47

Inability? Qumayo not only did she call me a kaffir now she's slyly implying that I am disabled nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas qumayoda weey ii dhameysay wax kale ma ii xaarin:faysalwtf:
I'm not surprised she called you disabled wallahi:cryinglaughsmiley:
anybody with more than 2 brain cells would notice:mjlol:

Agent 47

That's cute. You haven't seen it because you don't want to, I have already said if they did indeed do it, I'm no longer a fan. I haven't made a single excuse for them, I just said all of you are qabilists who don't care about the truth of the matter. You have always been against this gov regardless that's why you're on that list.

And lol, again, being accused of being a qabilist by the biggest qabilists on this forum is a joke.
:drakekidding:
Truth be told, I was one of the hard core farmaajo supporters:bell: I also supported Kheyre and I was so happy that they would "rebuild" Somalia and all that. There was never a day I've missed social media just to check their progress:mjlol: I was a blindly hardcore supporter, not a single person in family supported him, at least the ones who care about Somalia's politics. I remember fighting fronts in twitter against anti-farmaajo people. Then i started to dislike hassan kheyre with his anti certain clans then farmaajo visited kismaayo and when I heard his speech he clearly said darood should work together. "Dadka kismaayo jooga iyo kuwa puntland jooga waa iney isla shaqeeyaan" then he clearly realizes he is on camera then says "Wax na ma anan kawadin" and he smiled while he said that. I stopped listening their speeches or any news about them.

Truth be told, I was one of the hard core farmaajo supporters:bell: I also supported Kheyre and I was so happy that they would "rebuild" Somalia and all that. There was never a day I've missed social media just to check their progress:mjlol: I was a blindly hardcore supporter, not a single person in family supported him, at least the ones who care about Somalia's politics. I remember fighting fronts in twitter against anti-farmaajo people. then Hassan Kheyre, i started to dislike hassan kheyre with his anti certain clans then farmaajo visited kismaayo and when I heard his speech he clearly said darood should work together. "Dadka kismaayo jooga iyo kuwa puntland jooga waa iney isla shaqeeyaan" then he clearly realizes he is on camera then says "Wax na ma anan kawadin" and he smiled while he said that. I stopped listening their speeches or any news about them.

Neither of them are qabilists and there is no proof they are anti certain clans, the only people I've seen pushing this are qabilists themselves without any real proof so it's hard to believe.

Agent 47

Neither of them are qabilists and there is no proof they are anti certain clans, the only people I've seen pushing this are qabilists themselves without any real proof so it's hard to believe.
There are many proofs but you choose to ignore them since you're a blind supporter.:dabcasar:

There are many proofs but you choose to ignore them since you're a blind supporter.:dabcasar:

Lol the only 'proof' I've ever seen from you is accusing a whole clan of hating another one secretly and conspiring against them bc of something that happened in the 90's. Thats qabilist nonsense.

Agent 47

He accidentally called their state Puntland and someone corrected him and he apologized and said Jubbaland... he didn't say Puntland and Jubbaland need to work together. You've turned on him because of that?
He said "Shacabka reer kismayo iyo reer puntland" then someone tells Jubaland then he adds "Iyo Jubaland"

Agent 47

He accidentally called their state Puntland and someone corrected him and he apologized and said Jubbaland... he didn't say Puntland and Jubbaland need to work together. You've turned on him because of that?
yes, I've turned on him because of that speech and the fact he appointed kheyre since he is Anti Hiraab.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ileen the faux outrage was all about qabiil in the end

:dabcasar:

I take it back, we support our boy 100% right or wrong. Long live the Prince
.:fittytousand:

It was always about qabil, dear brother. The same people who for years have been: laughing, mocking, slandering, insulting, and lying about Ogaden people. Calling them, 'slaves' and them being under, 'gomaysi', and how Ogadens, have rolled into Kismayo and the Jubbas atop Kenyan tanks, now they suddenly feel, immense pain and sorrow for this OG man, and his clans struggle against amXAARS

Its all bullcrap. @Inquisitive_ and his ilk, don't give two f*cks about this great man, nor his clan. This is just an excuse they have and use to go against Farmajo.

Over the past five years ( especially in the last two years) I've learned a heck of a lot about Somali politics and the clan dynamics of it all. Its well known that MJ and Abgaal have been allies, although that has changed with HSM presidency, and on the opposite of that, both Marehan and Habr Gedir have also been strong allies; it was a joint Marehan-HG force that drove Morgan out of Kismayo, thus ending Kablallax rule in the region. Now with Farmajo's elected President, two out of the three main Hawiyes clans were, over the moon: Marusade and HG. Abgaal was understandably, feeling under the weather due to losing presidency. Marusade were pleased that they've been made PM, and they've sure made the most of it, empowering themselves greatly. HG on the otherhand, were thinking that with a Marehan man as President, a man who previously had bad relations with PL, he was gonna be their man, in their plans to bring down PL. But, boy oh boy, the reality was far beyond their wildest expectations.
The actions and lack of, of Farmajo that greatly angered and upset HAG:
  • He went and gave, the usual HG post of, Interior Minister, to a Puntlander, and other ministerial/governmental posts and positions to Puntlanders.
  • Hasn't supported and declared Galnus's claim on Galkacyo and north Mudug lawfully, theirs. He hasn't been a supporter of Galnus, by not giving them a thing ( in the form of weapons)
  • Hasn't declared Jubbaland State illegal and unconstitutional, something HAG has been screaming for the past four years. And not on the sligh, give arms to Marehans and HG to again try the tag team of 2001.
  • And lastly, hasn't whatsoever, said a word or done anything against Puntland and it's interests. This is, along with giving a PLer the Interior ministry, what broke the camels back. Farmajo didn't say a word about the DP Worlds Bosaso port deal, he critized and talked about the Berbera deal, and he also didn't criticise PL on it's supports for the Saudi-UAE block.
These are the real reasons why they are now soo vehemently against Farmajo, a man they were welcoming and loving like he was the second coming of Christ. They don't give a rats arse about this former Somali Army hero and now freedom fighter, they don't give a rats arse about Ogaden, and the fitna they have gone and are going through. They think they're slick, you're not slick in the least bit, saxiib'yall, i can see and smell through ya bullshite from a a mile off.

It was always about qabil, dear brother. The same people who for years have been: laughing, mocking, slandering, insulting, and lying about Ogaden people. Calling them, 'slaves' and them being under, 'gomaysi', and how Ogadens, have rolled into Kismayo and the Jubbas atop Kenyan tanks, now they suddenly feel, immense pain and sorrow for this OG man, and his clans struggle against amXAARS

Its all bullcrap. @Inquisitive_ and his ilk, don't give two f*cks about this great man, nor his clan. This is just an excuse they have and use to go against Farmajo.

Take your defecation elsewhere sxb, you have learned nothing here at all other then the poisons you have been fed, you came to this forum asking strangers in regards to information about your clan.

At some point you have to ask yourself a fundamental question, why is everyone against you? why are the entire Somali population against you? from your fellow Harti's, to Somaliland, South-west, Benadir, Galmudug and even within Puntland itself? is everyone wrong and you alone are right?

Your own Ali Saleeban leadership have come out on masses to speak out against their cousins, but like a buffoon you throw your own under the bus in favour of the narratives of those they accuse of gross corruption and turning all the Somali's against them.

Your class A dupe sxb, the perfect errand boy, the true manifestation of a conformist sheeple and the very essence of a cursed, debased individual.

Over the past five years ( especially in the last two years) I've learned a heck of a lot about Somali politics and the clan dynamics of it all. Its well known that MJ and Abgaal have been allies, although that has changed with HSM presidency, and on the opposite of that, both Marehan and Habr Gedir have also been strong allies; it was a joint Marehan-HG force that drove Morgan out of Kismayo, thus ending Kablallax rule in the region. Now with Farmajo's elected President, two out of the three main Hawiyes clans were, over the moon: Marusade and HG. Abgaal was understandably, feeling under the weather due to losing presidency. Marusade were pleased that they've been made PM, and they've sure made the most of it, empowering themselves greatly. HG on the otherhand, were thinking that with a Marehan man as President, a man who previously had bad relations with PL, he was gonna be their man, in their plans to bring down PL. But, boy oh boy, the reality was far beyond their wildest expectations.
The actions and lack of, of Farmajo that greatly angered and upset HAG:
  • He went and gave, the usual HG post of, Interior Minister, to a Puntlander, and other ministerial/governmental posts and positions to Puntlanders.
  • Hasn't supported and declared Galnus's claim on Galkacyo and north Mudug lawfully, theirs. He hasn't been a supporter of Galnus, by not giving them a thing ( in the form of weapons)
  • Hasn't declared Jubbaland State illegal and unconstitutional, something HAG has been screaming for the past four years. And not on the sligh, give arms to Marehans and HG to again try the tag team of 2001.
  • And lastly, hasn't whatsoever, said a word or done anything against Puntland and it's interests. This is, along with giving a PLer the Interior ministry, what broke the camels back. Farmajo didn't say a word about the DP Worlds Bosaso port deal, he critized and talked about the Berbera deal, and he also didn't criticise PL on it's supports for the Saudi-UAE block.
These are the real reasons why they are now soo vehemently against Farmajo, a man they were welcoming and loving like he was the second coming of Christ. They don't give a rats arse about this former Somali Army hero and now freedom fighter, they don't give a rats arse about Ogaden, and the fitna they have gone and are going through. They think they're slick, you're not slick in the least bit, saxiib'yall, i can see and smell through ya bullshite from a a mile off.
Everybody is a political analyst nowadays :uCkf6mf:

• The post of Interior has had, including the current one, 4 Ministers. Two have been HG. The post isn't something that HG claims to be exclusively theirs nor is anyone upset over it going to a "non HG" and this is considering the fact that the last one was from beesha :manny:
Ministerial posts have switched seats like hot cakes and they follow the same 4.5 formula. The picture you're trying to paint isn't true.

• lol I can't even. It speaks for itself

• Jubbaland was recognized by a Hawiye President when the former Galmudug President was the Minister of Interior. Again, the picture you're painting just isn't real. You're just throwing around buzzwords:uCkf6mf:
  • The imagination you got boy:noneck:

There's too many copycat/wannabe political analysts on here:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.