Deg Deg: Heavy fighting being reported in the Ceeljaale region Lower Shabeele

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
#Degdeg:- Dagaal culus ayaa hadda ka socda degaanka Ceeljaalle oo katirsan G/Sh.Hoose .

Dagaalka ayaa waxaa la xaqiijiyay inuu ka dhashay markii ay askar dowlada kawada tirsan balse kala ah qabiilada HG & Biyamaal ay wax la xiriira qabiil isku afgaareen.

Hadda dhimashadu waxaa la ii sheegay inay tahay 2 askari, dhaawacu ma sugna.

mohamedismail

HG Vs Biimaal in shabeelada hoose marka region.

Question is why is there a recurring wars between these two clans whenever HSM is the president?

Why is HG fighting in Marka. A region they are not native to. Shouldn't they be focused on liberating there native region of Galgaduud.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E5E5D9C6-94A1-4B40-9118-81C8D20A5A3B.jpeg

How many Ls do they have to take before finally giving up. We’re expanding, this isn’t even early 2010s. Waxaa la isku dagaalaa duleedka hada, magaalada haba ka hadlin. Dadka Xamar iyo GM waa la soo raraa. Daqaalo badan baa meesha no yaal oo qiimahiis cirka u socdo

Hopefully reer Shabellaha Hoose all learn to love our colonisation. Galmudug will be a new vehicle to increase our control in the South once we increase our self sufficiency to pay for a big HG military.

mohamedismail

View attachment 293410

How many Ls do they have to take before finally giving up. We’re expanding, this isn’t even early 2010s. Waxaa la isku dagaalaa duleedka hada, magaalada haba ka hadlin. Dadka Xamar iyo GM waa la soo raraa. Daqaalo badan baa meesha no yaal oo qiimahiis cirka u socdo

Hopefully reer Shabellaha Hoose all learn to love our colonisation. Galmudug will be a new vehicle to increase our control in the South once we increase our self sufficiency to pay for a big HG military.
You guys will be defeated bro. Dhul Ninki leh baa ku hara.

Laftagareen is gonna arm the native clans of LS and they will clean LS from you guys. It's only a matter of time.

This isn't 91 when you guys used to bully Digil and Biimaal. This is 2023 and reer kgs have woken up

View attachment 293410

HGs are major power in Somalia especially in Shabellede hoose, yet you have boon sheegato claiming to be a miskiin beggar rahanweyne @mohamedismail saying " why are HGs in S/hoose" kkkkkkk

I mean what the fock can a weak beggars rahanweyne do to HGs 🤣🤣🤣

Biimaal are getting annihilated as we speak, they are losing men by the minute.

@bidenkulaha sxb once HGs Galmudug built a Port, than its game over for everyone, we will have our own sufficient funds and import heavy weapons for our expansion.

mohamedismail

HGs are major power in Somalia especially in Shabellede hoose, yet you have boon sheegato claiming to be a miskiin beggar rahanweyne @mohamedismail saying " why are HGs in S/hoose" kkkkkkk

I mean what the fock can a weak beggars rahanweyne do to HGs 🤣🤣🤣

Biimaal are getting annihilated as we speak, they are losing men by the minute.

Digil iyo mirifle isn't the same d&m as before. They have woken up to your mooryaanimo.

You guys had Baydhabo for 4 years and we kicked you guys out. Now we gonna send you guys back to Galgaduud. Shabeelada hoose is dhul Digil iyo mirifle. Dhul Ninki leh baa ku hara.

Your mooryaanimo will not work.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Digil iyo mirifle isn't the same d&m as before. They have woken up to your mooryaanimo.

You guys had Baydhabo for 4 years and we kicked you guys out. Now we gonna send you guys back to Galgaduud. Shabeelada hoose is dhul Digil iyo mirifle. Dhul Ninki leh baa ku hara.

Your mooryaanimo will not work.
We’re coming back for Baydhabo with shaati dowlad. You only got freedom after the Ethiopians backed y’all similar to other many clans.

mohamedismail

We’re coming back for Baydhabo with shaati dowlad. You only got freedom after the Ethiopians backed y’all similar to other many clans.
The Ethiopians are still there and they are still supplying us with weapons. So come with caution.

mohamedismail

No that was Ethiopia and they are still there in Baidoa, infact eelayda rahanweyne tuugsada are colonised by Ethiopia since the 1990s.

Forgodsake you are claiming to be an beggar rahanweyne sheegato, so stop talking back najasyahow bila xishood.

If you knew the taariikh you would know that Ethiopia only engaged in the last battle because Caydeed had 8000 Oromos that were fighting for him. They were still defeated.

All I'm saying is come to Baydhabo with caution. Raxanweyn is unified under laftagareen degaha kaa tumeynaa

Rahanweyns were the ones who chased aydeed junior out of baidoa. So come again.
No that was Ethiopia and they are still there in Baidoa, infact eelayda rahanweyne tuugsada are colonised by Ethiopia since the 1990s.

Forgodsake you are claiming to be an beggar rahanweyne sheegato, so stop talking back najasyahow bila xishood.

1694698946567.png
1694699006979.png

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Don't Burundi and ugandans protect your land. Your the last person that can speak about Ethiopians.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
View attachment 293410

did you not take lessons from the whole ssc debacle ?

did you not take lessons from the whole ssc debacle ?

What debacle?

First of all HGs are not isaaq weaklings, and 2nd of all i'm sure if USA/UN/Ethiopia/Daroods/Alshabaab/AMISOM couldn't dislodge HGs from South Somalia, so what makes you think an powerless beggar clan rahanweyne can?

HGs are experienced battle hardened warriors.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm supporting HAG on this one. I will never forget Dir chimping for Irir Samaale and for supporting the Idoors massacre on Harti civilians.

Serves them right. :axvmm9o:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Is there any clan HG is at peace with? HG doesnt even have peace within itself

mohamedismail

I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm supporting HAG on this one. I will never forget Dir chimping for Irir Samaale and for supporting the Idoors massacre on Harti civilians.

Serves them right. :axvmm9o:
That was surre bro. Not Biimaal. Biimaal never part took in that.

Trending