Deg Deg: Heavy fighting being reported in the Ceeljaale region Lower Shabeele

biimaal always won every battle they had with SNA, i doubt they lose again

And if I may ask, what battles were those?

Please mention to us just 1 particular battle date and situation, because its clear as day to me that you have no clue about south Somalia, so I suggest you focus on your Somaliland situation.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What debacle?

First of all HGs are not isaaq weaklings, and 2nd of all i'm sure if USA/UN/Ethiopia/Daroods/Alshabaab/AMISOM couldn't dislodge HGs from South Somalia, so what makes you think an powerless beggar clan rahanweyne can?

HGs are experienced battle hardened warriors.
walaal, are you an atheist.

we are muslims, ergo god can intervene now.

or justice will prevail on qiyaamah.

either way good luck fighting a unified beoble with the haqq on their side.

low iq will always do low iq shit

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!

In the end HG got Karbaashed and are now seeking refuge from Amisom. Same thing they done in Baraawe. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ninki dhoof Ku yimi bay geeridu dhibta.

Biimaal is not Eazy.

World

VIP
No sympathy for biimaal

these people were making propaganda videos on behalf of id00rs meanwhile their land is getting colonised by HG

bidenkulaha

GalYare
thats our boys cleaning up the neighborhood little bro
AUN to the dead Biyomaal. Got tricked into something they weren’t ready for.

Even sadder is the MX and Abgaal SNA they killed. It’s like Barawe again when they killed the duduble and Abgaal. Only to be massacred by HG sna once they got heard of what they’d done.

Never seen a clan lie to themselves like that lol. The Barawe mayor got sacked by his Saleeban deputy for a Tunni with Saleebaan abtis. And even funnier is we handed over their dead and injured after they begged us given we took over the airport and they had no gurmad

RX should stick to baydhabo

That's what the great HG has resulted to. Using the Bantu Amisom to further their expanding tactics. Very sad to see.

ur D&M bro ur life is in the hands of amisom, baydhabo is apart of Ethiopia. no worries tho amisom will leave soon, lets see who remains then.

i also doubt ur D&M since they have a beef with biimaal as well. I think ur probably from ghetto.

mohamedismail

ur D&M bro ur life is in the hands of amisom, baydhabo is apart of Ethiopia. no worries tho amisom will leave soon, lets see who remains then.

i also doubt ur D&M since they have a beef with biimaal as well. I think ur probably from ghetto.
What beef do we have with Biimaal. And even if we do it's simply politics we ain't tryna ethnically cleanse them.

Baydhabo will always be D&M. You couldn't take it in 1996 you won't take it in 2023 when we have more weapons then 1996.

In the end HG got Karbaashed and are now seeking refuge from Amisom. Same thing they done in Baraawe. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ninki dhoof Ku yimi bay geeridu dhibta.

Biimaal is not Eazy.
:kodaksmiley:shameless baa tahay i have never seen an sheegato like you lie so much, anyway i will l let the Baraawe Admin talk for itself.

p,s the video you posted are HGs patrolling the streets😉

mohamedismail

AUN to the dead Biyomaal. Got tricked into something they weren’t ready for.

Even sadder is the MX and Abgaal SNA they killed. It’s like Barawe again when they killed the duduble and Abgaal. Only to be massacred by HG sna once they got heard of what they’d done.

Never seen a clan lie to themselves like that lol. The Barawe mayor got sacked by his Saleeban deputy for a Tunni with Saleebaan abtis. And even funnier is we handed over their dead and injured after they begged us given we took over the airport and they had no gurmad

RX should stick to baydhabo
Bro if im honest it's over for HG in Baraawe. Once the president moves there officially he will bring like 5000 Daraawiish with him. Then after that D&M from all over somalia will settle in Baraawe.

Huge demographics change will happen. You guys will lose the deputy position. Will probably go to Leysaan or Hadame lol.

mohamedismail

:kodaksmiley:shameless baa tahay i have never seen an sheegato like you lie so much, anyway i will l let the Baraawe Admin talk for itself.

p,s the video you posted are HGs patrolling the streets😉
Anyways reer Baraawe have chosen this gudoomiye. Baraawe is D&M it will never be HG stop dreaming.

HG jab baa ku dhacday.

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 11.23.13 AM.png

stop the caalcaal little boy

Trending

Latest posts