Definitive proof ancient egyptians were Somali

gi.php

This stick is known to Somalis by many names, among them hangool. It is used by animal herders, specifically camels and goats in Somalia but probably cows sometime in the past as well. The ancient Egyptians called it a “was” - meaning to dominate in their language. It was a sign of kingship, leadership and power. It is pronounced exactly the same as the famous Somali swear word and obviously you can judge the connotation for yourself. Clearly the ancient Egyptians were Somali and spoke the Somali language. They even cussed the same way. Basically by carrying this scepter the pharaoh was saying “Anaa idin WASA”. What could be more
Somali then that? Savage. :salute::deadpeter:

PLEASE NO COMMENTS FROM AIDSTHOPIANS ALLOWED!:hova::idontlike:

@Grant @James Dahl what y’all old white men know about wasmo :hemad:

The ancient Egyptian kingdom was founded by upper Egyptians, the king of Upper Egypt (corresponding to the southern half centered at Thebes) conquered lower Egypt (the Nile Delta) and united the two kingdoms. Upper Egypt had a different religion with different gods than lower Egypt and was ethnically distinct from Lower Egypt.

This was the symbol of Upper Egypt. It's cultural significance to Upper Egypt is not well understood, nor it's exact origin.

The ancient Egyptian kingdom was founded by upper Egyptians, the king of Upper Egypt (corresponding to the southern half centered at Thebes) conquered lower Egypt (the Nile Delta) and united the two kingdoms. Upper Egypt had a different religion with different gods than lower Egypt and was ethnically distinct from Lower Egypt.

This was the symbol of Upper Egypt. It's cultural significance to Upper Egypt is not well understood, nor it's exact origin.

Not well understood? That’s not what I have read.

Basically by carrying this scepter the pharaoh was saying “Anaa idin WASA
So this is why god hates us so much??? we literally said f*ck off to musa and proclaimed ourselves gods! We were the original arrogant white men. Why did god ahve to punish cushites for defending their kingdom from trouble making hebrews and not do the same for murdering whites and conquering arabs?? it's a curse to be the a member of the most elite race of First ancient kings. We were the easiest targets and god was making room for his hebrew babies and arab savages. Sceptics explain why god hates us till today? How terrible is the plight of geeljires? the mighty have fallen by the hand of god himself!

:mjlol::lawd::jcoleno::jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry:

0243.jpg
slide_7.jpg

latest

latest

The Egyptians were clearly Hamites, that much is known, but from which branch? Their culture is very similar to Somali culture and they themselves believed their people originated from the Horn of Africa, which they called Punt.

The Ancient Egyptians were definitely Hamites of the Cushitic branch. Many northern Cushitic tribes like the Beja, Afar and Saho are physically very similar to the AE’s.

Just look at the bust of Nefertiti. That red/caramel skin, that small button nose, full lips, prominent cheekbones and a strong jaw. I won’t hear from retarded Afrocentrics and Nazis that the ancient Egyptians were anything but Hamites/Cushites.

CC523309-5A65-4E48-B9E5-29E5B069CCB9.jpeg

The plot to destroy cushites is in the quran! i undertand pharoah was wicked but so were the hebrews who killed Jesus their own brother and the whites who slaughtered the natives. Where was god then?? What did the cushites do to deserve this great injustice? pharoah was just reacting to immigrants the same way whites are today to brown and black ppl. I'm still waiting for the most merciful to treat them like firaun. He also forgave the arabs that buried their own daughters (no other race has done something this wicked) and allowed them to castrate habashi and bantu slaves and cull their population in arabia, but when pharoah does the same he is the boogeyman. Face it everything is good with the lord until you call yourself god. Such a sad way for our cushite brothers to fall!

Ironic huh??
“And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors, And to establish them in the land, and We let Pharaoh and Haman (Egypt’s Chief Minister) and their hosts receive from them that which they feared.”

What about blacks in america? native indians and the countless others that were killed in the sight of god! don't their lives matter too or am i praying for a white/arab jannah only! Not gonna lie i'm having a crisis right now and blame Adam for his lord not treating us fairly.

Some lives don't matter clearly!
“...And whosoever fears God and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in God, then He will suffice him. Verily, God will accomplish his purpose. Indeed God has set a measure for all things.” (Quran 65:2-3)

Moses exempt from murdering a cushite! the murdered didn't get a chance to repent.

“And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, one of his party and the other of his foes. The man of his own party asked him for help against his foe, so Moses struck him with his fist and killed him. He said, “This is of Satan’s doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy.”

Hebrews were troublemakers anyway and snitches.
So he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting as to what will be the result of his crime of killing), when behold, the man who had sought his help the day before, called for his help again. Moses said to him, “Verily, you are a plain misleader!” Then when he decided to seize the man who was an enemy to both of them, the man said, “O Moses! Is it your intention to kill me as you killed a man yesterday? Your aim is nothing but to become a tyrant in the land, and not to be one of those who do right.”

Can i kill a white person because they disturbed us in somalia and ask god to help me get away with murder?

So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said, “My Lord! Save me from the people who are polytheists, and wrong-doers!” (Quran 28:15-21)

Moses was ungrateful! grew up in a palace whilst most egyptians would be despised in in the hebrew kingdoms to come.

(Pharaoh) said: "Did we not cherish thee as a child among us, and didst thou not stay in our midst many years of thy life? "And thou didst a deed of thine which (thou knowest) thou didst, and thou art an ungrateful (wretch)!" Moses said: "I did it then, when I was in error. "So I fled from you (all) when I feared you; but my Lord has (since) invested me with judgment (and wisdom) and appointed me as one of the messengers. "And this is the favour with which thou dost reproach me,- that thou hast enslaved the Children of Israel!" [Qur'an 26:18-22]

I'm sorry but i'm siding with a nationalistic pharaoh who wanted to protect his country from hebrews who were troublesome (from the mouth of moses himself) ungrateful and breeding like rabbits. If the almighty left whites to treat natives like animals and genocide them then why couldn't he have looked away from the cushitic kingdom? if the hebrews were such good ppl then why didn't they leave when their welcome was overstayed after jacob died? why did they linger until either a civil war occurred cause most likely by the "troublesome" or the egyptians growing tired of their shit.

My point is the races shouldn't mix and god should have separated his "special" troublesome ppl so that the rest of the world could live in peace! He could have taken them to europe or arabia but that would change the villians of the story now wouldn't it.

#StopCushiticHatred

Now you now why all the ppl hate us horners! we started off as the first kings after the flood. Ended up challenging god and resisted land demographic change and became the villains as a result.

:gucciwhat::kanyehmm::meleshame::wow:

slide_10.jpg

The plot to destroy cushites is in the quran! i undertand pharoah was wicked but so were the hebrews who killed Jesus their own brother and the whites who slaughtered the natives. Where was god then?? What did the cushites do to deserve this great injustice? pharoah was just reacting to immigrants the same way whites are today to brown and black ppl. I'm still waiting for the most merciful to treat them like firaun. He also forgave the arabs that buried their own daughters (no other race has done something this wicked) and allowed them to castrate habashi and bantu slaves and cull their population in arabia, but when pharoah does the same he is the boogeyman. Face it everything is good with the lord until you call yourself god. Such a sad way for our cushite brothers to fall!

Ironic huh??
“And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors, And to establish them in the land, and We let Pharaoh and Haman (Egypt’s Chief Minister) and their hosts receive from them that which they feared.”

What about blacks in america? native indians and the countless others that were killed in the sight of god! don't their lives matter too or am i praying for a white/arab jannah only! Not gonna lie i'm having a crisis right now and blame Adam for his lord not treating us fairly.

Some lives don't matter clearly!
“...And whosoever fears God and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in God, then He will suffice him. Verily, God will accomplish his purpose. Indeed God has set a measure for all things.” (Quran 65:2-3)

Moses exempt from murdering a cushite! the murdered didn't get a chance to repent.

“And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, one of his party and the other of his foes. The man of his own party asked him for help against his foe, so Moses struck him with his fist and killed him. He said, “This is of Satan’s doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy.”

Hebrews were troublemakers anyway and snitches.
So he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting as to what will be the result of his crime of killing), when behold, the man who had sought his help the day before, called for his help again. Moses said to him, “Verily, you are a plain misleader!” Then when he decided to seize the man who was an enemy to both of them, the man said, “O Moses! Is it your intention to kill me as you killed a man yesterday? Your aim is nothing but to become a tyrant in the land, and not to be one of those who do right.”

Can i kill a white person because they disturbed us in somalia and ask god to help me get away with murder?

So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said, “My Lord! Save me from the people who are polytheists, and wrong-doers!” (Quran 28:15-21)

Moses was ungrateful! grew up in a palace whilst most egyptians would be despised in in the hebrew kingdoms to come.

(Pharaoh) said: "Did we not cherish thee as a child among us, and didst thou not stay in our midst many years of thy life? "And thou didst a deed of thine which (thou knowest) thou didst, and thou art an ungrateful (wretch)!" Moses said: "I did it then, when I was in error. "So I fled from you (all) when I feared you; but my Lord has (since) invested me with judgment (and wisdom) and appointed me as one of the messengers. "And this is the favour with which thou dost reproach me,- that thou hast enslaved the Children of Israel!" [Qur'an 26:18-22]

I'm sorry but i'm siding with a nationalistic pharaoh who wanted to protect his country from hebrews who were troublesome (from the mouth of moses himself) ungrateful and breeding like rabbits. If the almighty left whites to treat natives like animals and genocide them then why couldn't he have looked away from the cushitic kingdom? if the hebrews were such good ppl then why didn't they leave when their welcome was overstayed after jacob died? why did they linger until either a civil war occurred cause most likely by the "troublesome" or the egyptians growing tired of their shit.

My point is the races shouldn't mix and god should have separated his "special" troublesome ppl so that the rest of the world could live in peace! He could have taken them to europe or arabia but that would change the villians of the story now wouldn't it.

#StopCushiticHatred

Now you now why all the ppl hate us horners! we started off as the first kings after the flood. Ended up challenging god and resisted land demographic change and became the villains as a result.

:gucciwhat::kanyehmm::meleshame::wow:

slide_10.jpg

Pharaoh was definitely done wrong. The only reason why we call him a villain is because he challenged God. If the Hebrews didn’t have divine privilege, Pharoah would’ve gotten away with it and saved Egypt from the foreign invasions that came after.

#CushiticLivesMatter
#CushiteMeansPeace

Of course they were Cushites. Even the Jews (Israelites) like Moses were darkskinned at that time. Berbers or arabs have no cultural connection to ancient Egypt, much less whiteys who burn in the sun or Bantus without any civilization.
:mjlol:

So this is why god hates us so much??? we literally said f*ck off to musa and proclaimed ourselves gods! We were the original arrogant white men. Why did god ahve to punish cushites for defending their kingdom from trouble making hebrews and not do the same for murdering whites and conquering arabs??
The pharaoh was Cushitic for sure judging by how arrogant he was. If he was alive today he'd fit in well among us on this site. Allah has placed a curse on Cushites for what we've done in the past. The Pharaoh tried killing Musa and that one Ethiopian guy tried destroying the kaaba. No wonder God hates us so much.
:kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

The pharaoh was Cushitic for sure judging by how arrogant he was. If he was alive today he'd fit in well among us on this site. Allah has placed a curse on Cushites for what we've done in the past. The Pharaoh tried killing Musa and that one Ethiopian guy tried destroying the kaaba. No wonder God hates us so much.
:kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:
All races following commited worse acts than cushites! so maybe Allah could lighten up Eh! and stop penalising cushites for being the best before these new kids took over.

:trumpsmirk:

Pharaoh was definitely done wrong. The only reason why we call him a villain is because he challenged God. If the Hebrews didn’t have divine privilege, Pharoah would’ve gotten away with it and saved Egypt from the foreign invasions that came after.

#CushiticLivesMatter
#CushiteMeansPeace
Look at all the other kings and world leaders of varying races. Why is he giving them respite alongside iblis?? We cushites get treated like the naughty kids and were put in the time out zone immediately

God sided with the hebrews despite their wickedness! but that's life i guess "Thank you Adam!"

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+19&version=NIV

:gucciwhat::damedamn:

We became muslims and then our cushitic ancestors went astray again...
9 In that dayAU)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18024AU" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> there will be an altarAV)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18024AV" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to the Lord in the heart of Egypt,AW)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18024AW" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and a monumentAX)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18024AX" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witnessAY)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18025AY" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lordbecause of their oppressors, he will send them a saviorAZ)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18025AZ" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and defender, and he will rescueBA)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18025BA" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> them. 21 So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledgeBB)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18026BB" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> the Lord. They will worshipBC)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18026BC" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them.BD)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18026BD" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 22 The Lord will strikeBE)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18027BE" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> Egypt with a plague;BF)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18027BF" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> he will strike them and heal them. They will turnBG)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18027BG" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and healBH)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-18027BH" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> them.

DM2.gif

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

His punishment is severe!

PositiveNegativeBrant-size_restricted.gif

Sxb, when did we have hoteps claiming lineage to Ancient Egypt :susp:. We have a history people no need to claim something that has no connection to us.
We're claiming it for our Cushitic cousins not for ourselves. We are put not mizraim or cush but we are an extension of the family. We were the Bannermen of Egypt.

1504991734_tumblr_mzpnzpgQhd1r3i7aho3_250.gif

Trending

Latest posts