Define Success

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
For me what I would consider success in this world as being an educated professional and retiring in Somalia or somewhere else after raising a family with morally upright kids and providing them a nice home and opportunity to make something of themselves in the West.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Success is relative.
348e225ad4b30681ec5ccf0cbac67736.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Achieving what you wanted to achieve. Your dreams and goals come true. That's when you know you made it. Everyone may define it differently based on their experiences and their aims, but it's basically that.

I define worldly success as having a lot of money regardless of educational background although education is recommended to achieve something in society.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You gotta have racks if you can chill for 3 years straight lol. Strong financial assets or maybe renting out property?
2f0.png

Bro real estate is the easiest way to financial freedom . The hardest thing is too start aside from that it is way more feasible method than stocks or having any other kind of company. Get a place with some roommates they pay rent to cover your mortgage you live their for free this is the easiest way of doing things.

Anyways real estate >>>>>> over any other job . f*ck stocks you'll end up like those WSB peeps who loses their life savings thinking they can short TESLA or something XDDD

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
For me what I would consider success in this world as being an educated professional and retiring in Somalia or somewhere else after raising a family with morally upright kids and providing them a nice home and opportunity to make something of themselves in the West.
when hooyo stops calling you a disappointment
which’ll probably be never

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
when hooyo stops calling you a disappointment
which’ll probably be never
That's fine as long as she gets a comfy retirement that I can help provide for then I did succeed even if that's all I accomplish in this world

Trending