Deeqa Afro apologizes for her video

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is this for real. She is quoting ayats and said that people are fast to judge and that is the job of the angels.
Did she delete the song and video.
I think she did but it is all over the internet you know how Somalis are. Also I do not blame her the kacsi drove her nuts.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Poor woman...

It’s her breasts, she can show them off if she wants to. Somalis are bullies and it’s time to stop these bullies!

Too many young xalimos with huge guts got upset when they realised a 40+ yr old auntie has a tighter and better body than them :russ:

I commend the faarax online brigade who bully these crazy naago into submission. it's only a matter of time before mama malyuun is also tamed.

keep the up the work waryaada.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
its hilarious how this guy keeps knocking his head

upload_2018-12-27_17-38-33.png

@roble add spoiler to it and btw maybe channel is not hers

I keep watching we need more halimos prove thmslvs whats behind that tent, now start peeping their chest,always assumed they had a pin head.

and it doesn't matter the channel,she has the key once original video deleted all go off the air.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I keep watching we need more halimos prove thmslvs whats behind that tent, now start peeping their chest,always assumed they had a pin head.

and it doesn't matter the channel,she has the key once original video deleted all go off the air.
What do you mean tent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending