Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So what....

All somali maryooley saw your breasts huuno
:ulyin: "Soomaalidu waxay casarkii kugu aragtay cishihii kugu caydaa."
it was the heat of the moment allow her some show bit of their breast other go as far as doing a gangbang LMFAO

it was the heat of the moment allow her some show bit of their breast other go as far as doing a gangbang LMFAO

Well
It's her body , her choice.
Maybe showing off boobs don't “define” her personality.
Anyways,
Dignity is the sole measure of a person’s value.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Well
It's her body , her choice.
Maybe showing off boobs don't “define” her personality.
Anyways,
Dignity is the sole measure of a person’s value.

It is not her body. What kind of SJW type of post is this :camby:

It is not her body. What kind of SJW type of post is this :camby:

Huuno
What she did is wrong she seeking attention and lost her dignity while,
Subhaanallah
shaydaan messed up her mind

Ceeeb
Im allergic to SJW AND BLM ideologies sis :susp:

Last edited:
Too many young xalimos with huge guts got upset when they realised a 40+ yr old auntie has a tighter and better body than them :russ:
I forgive her! she can be my couger. Btw the guy next to her look familiar.

:browtf:

LSA-004652Eric-Andre-400x600.jpg

Weren't you the same guy who was laughing yesterday at a Somali girl getting her head kicked in, and now all of a sudden your religious conscious has kicked in :westbrookwtf: man gtfo
She is a until proven innocent. Having a twitter account and hanging with those Madows that assaulted her stands as evidence against her being a good muslimah. To me and real muslim men she is just some western . I only concern myself for muslim sisters! imagine if i cared about every woman. I'd be crying like dawah man and not going out. Even jesus hated s.

https://pics.me.me/begone--jesus-christ-and-so-the-s-left-21308158.png
JESUS+DOG+WOMAN-2.jpg
Da1fqWNWsAAwM7d.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She is a until proven innocent. Having a twitter account and hanging with those Madows that assaulted her stands as evidence against her being a good muslimah. To me and real muslim men she is just some western . I only concern myself for muslim sisters! imagine if i cared about every woman. I'd be crying like dawah man and not going out. Even jesus hated s.

JESUS+DOG+WOMAN-2.jpg
Da1fqWNWsAAwM7d.jpg
HAHAHA @ Dawah man crying

JESUS+DOG+WOMAN-2.jpg
Da1fqWNWsAAwM7d.jpg

1st you talk too much shit, nobody knows the full story except for the individuals in the video, and even if it is true you think it's okay for someone's head to be kicked in just because they were hanging out with madoows then there is something wrong with you, and lastly don't come at me with them incel sheeko about someone is a untill they are proven innocent and going of on a tangent, and calling someone you don't know anything about a is not very Muslim of you is it, you need to come correct sxb and not let this forum sway you into something your not cos your sounding like a damn parrot regurgitating the same bs.

1st you talk too much shit, nobody knows the full story except for the individuals in the video, and even if it is true you think it's okay for someone's head to be kicked in just because they were hanging out with madoows then there is something wrong with you, and lastly don't come at me with them incel sheeko about someone is a untill they are proven innocent and going of on a tangent, and calling someone you don't know anything about a is not very Muslim of you is it, you need to come correct sxb and not let this forum sway you into something your not cos your sounding like a damn parrot regurgitating the same bs.
Alright i'll give her the benefit of the doubt since she is a somali sister until it's confirmed whether she is a self hater that favoured these animals over her own kind. As to her being assaulted... i merely stated that she made her own bed based on the assumption that she done nothing chose to hang around with them and was consequently assaulted once the no longer needed her. If i am wrong and she is not a self hating member of this community then i will recant my earlier statement but if she's one of those females i mentioned that is slandering our men 24/7 online then you'd have to castrate me before i feel sorry for a traitor that hates men who have done nothing but exist as a part of her race.

In conclusion i understand what you mean sxb! but i don't advocate men allowing unruly females to slander them and walk all over them. For me hating your community is where i draw the line! Most of them are way past their teenage years and still act like immature s and expect me to feel sorry for them.

Alright i'll give her the benefit of the doubt since she is a somali sister until it's confirmed whether she is a self hater that favoured these animals over her own kind. As to her being assaulted... i merely stated that she made her own bed based on the assumption that she done nothing chose to hang around with them and was consequently assaulted once the no longer needed her. If i am wrong and she is not a self hating member of this community then i will recant my earlier statement but if she's one of those females i mentioned that is slandering our men 24/7 online then you'd have to castrate me before i feel sorry for a traitor that hates men who have done nothing but exist as a part of her race.

In conclusion i understand what you mean sxb! but i don't advocate men allowing unruly females to slander them and walk all over them. For me hating your community is where i draw the line! Most of them are way past their teenage years and still act like immature *****s and expect me to feel sorry for them.

Some what of a reasonable response, atleast you make it clear where you stand, some of these other people when they reply back you would think they are lobotomized, you can't make heads or tails at what they are getting at.

Anyway that post i made that you replied to, i only made it cos i dislike hypocrites, and as for some Somali girl slandering us and i'm only speaking for me, i don't care nor do i feel anyway about it, cos it doesn't effect me in the slightest.

But I get it you feel some type of way about it, you and some other people, you have every right to feel that way, but let's not jump the gun on things or go overboard with it, that's all I'm saying anyway I'm done talking about this vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending