dear somalis: if you were to marry a non somali, what ethnicity would be most accepted by your beoble?

I’ve rarely seen Somalis complain about somalis and eritreans marrying they seem more welcomed than ethiopians, I’ve seen way more somali/eritreans than somali/ethiopians. I personally don’t see a somali/ethiopian marriage working out in the long run
idk if this is true but i have heard that ethopian and eritrean men tend to prefer their own women so when the relations with a somali doesnt work out they always go back to their women? if u get what im saying i have heard this before dk if its true or not 💁🏽

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis are ruthless wlhi :dead:
When the man questioned us this question he wanted yall to say, "Oromo My boy if not Somali we finna marry OROMO!" But they hit him that sorry my brotha hilib ceerin ma cuno :nahgirl::deadmanny:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You’re a probably a madow girl from lipstick alley pretending to be somali. The insecurity is a little nauseating.
@Amazonian kaaley look at this cunuug claiming i'm lying about my ethnicity. I have never heard someone say i'm an ajnaabi. I heard rumours about my gender and my sexuality laakin this a first. :damn::deadrose:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Amazonian kaaley look at this cunuug claiming i'm lying about my ethnicity. I have never heard someone say i'm an ajnaabi. I heard rumours about my gender and my sexuality laakin this this a first. :damn::deadrose:

Oh I'm sure he knows you're 💯% Somali.

It's called a day in life of Farax shukansi. Hes being tactical with you. Let the man work. He'll diss you first then dm you an hour later like, "Say wlhi your Somali" #ConversationStarter101 :dead:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Oh I'm sure he knows you're 💯% Somali.

It's called a day in life of Farax shukansi. Hes being tactical with you. Let the man work. He'll diss you first then dm you an hour later like, "Say wlhi your Somali" #ConversationStarter101 :dead:
the way your mind works is so outstanding wallahi
giphy.gif

Identity crisis? Tf does that mean? Is it because I don't have an inflated sense of worth based on my ethnicity, who btw are the same people that fled their failed state and are known for being refugees around the world? I accept reality unlike you fake nationalists. Grow up and stop hiding behind this fake sense of superiority. God knows it's completely undeserved.
Never saw a Somali with no pride in being Somali before. This is a first. I'm quite shocked.

FlyBoySwervo

Legend In The Making
Im from Canada and if you've been to Toronto or Ottawa you'd know its like a united nations meeting lol. I've seen fine ass Eritreans girls but I cant lie I cant see myself marrying a non Somali. Unless a 10/10 east african is giving me a discount on the mehr im marrying a halimo

Since I'm Cadcad, we usually stick to other Cadcads (has nothing to do with colorism, at least in my family), but if marrying otherwise, other Somalis and Arab Muslims as those are familiar in my family.

Apollo

VIP
My mother is kind of racist and told me to marry only Somali. :mjlol:

She even made disparaging comments about Ethiopians.

She told me to stay away from white women the most, and when she found out I was dating a Chinese girl some time ago she made many Sinophobic (anti-Chinese) comments. :dead:

Trending