Dear Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Meghan Markle was a 36 year old divorced woman who has been divorced 2 times prior marrying a PRINCE. Your prince or King is out there. Don’t let ignorant folks break your spirit.

I love you my Queens.

Except for Somali women who bash other women and defend men. You’re dead to me.

Ciao.

Meghan Markle was a 36 year old divorced woman who has been divorced 2 times prior marrying a PRINCE. Your prince or King is out there. Don’t let ignorant folks break your spirit.

I love you my Queens.

Ciao.

Most somali women just like madows dont see the benefit of getting married or starting a family. Imagine marrying an incompetent man who you have to submit to for the rest of your life. That happened to my female cousin and she cries all the time because she is there for life since divorce is somewhat haram

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I love you my Queens.

Ciao.
We love you too, eedo

Most somali women just like madows dont see the benefit of getting married or starting a family. Imagine marrying an incompetent man who you have to submit to for the rest of your life. That happened to my female cousin and she cries all the time because she is there for life since divorce is somewhat haram
Why did your cousin marry a Farrax that does not work?

Why did your cousin marry a Farrax that does not work?

The farax is a typical fob like abu ....taxi driving ocassionaly while chilling at tim hortons thirsty after young somali hijabis. I clocked him one day talking this halimo and when he seen me dude tried to act like he was talking about Islam.

Most farahs really have distaste for the immediate wife and family

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is a self hating marehan
giphy.gif

Is this what you tell yourself to cope with why no one wants to marry your 30 year old ass?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: wallahi this guumeys is delusional

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’m sick of this “Go find your king” stuff. The likely hood of any of you finding an actual Prince is rare. There is a reason fairytales don’t show failure, because that isn’t entertaining.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m sick of this “Go find your king” stuff. The likely hood of any of you finding an actual Prince is rare. There is a reason fairytales don’t show failure, because that isn’t entertaining.
Okay then go marry a peasant bum.

Istaqfurallah, darling it’s the first day of Ramadan. Let me sink in a positivity river.

I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending