Dear Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Lol cope. Most of you do not have closed to the network she has or even surrounded by successful men.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meghan Markle was a 36 year old divorced woman who has been divorced 2 times prior marrying a PRINCE. Your prince or King is out there. Don’t let ignorant folks break your spirit.

I love you my Queens.

Except for Somali women who bash other women and defend men. You’re dead to me.

Ciao.

7433.jpg

halwa

✨🌙
I wish you wellness and prosperity. May you find the man of your dreams, abaayo! ♥️

We all have a Prince Charming waiting for us.

Tukraq

VIP
how many princes are there:bell:
probably a handful and why would they go for a Somali :gucciwhat:
its possible but as rare as winning the lottery as they usually go after their own,
DwufpZHUUAA62wo.jpg

maybe this guy has a son you can go after, but I don't get the hype for princes either, there guys that really never earned nothing in there lives and are usually ceremonial and hold no real power other than this guy on the left standing next to a real self made success
1466973795365256400.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
how many princes are there:bell:
probably a handful and why would they go for a Somali :gucciwhat:
its possible but as rare as winning the lottery as they usually go after their own,
DwufpZHUUAA62wo.jpg

maybe this guy has a son you can go after, but I don't get the hype for princes either, there guys that really never earned nothing in there lives and are usually ceremonial and hold no real power other than this guy on the left standing next to a real self made success
1466973795365256400.jpg

The Prince looks like our somali spot @Karim here

1466973795365256400.jpg

Meghan Markle was a 36 year old divorced woman who has been divorced 2 times prior marrying a PRINCE. Your prince or King is out there. Don’t let ignorant folks break your spirit.

I love you my Queens.

Ciao.
Except she was rich with or without them lol a lot of Somali women would be divorcing men too if they were bot financially relying on him.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Just a reminder that she has no privilege in the monarchy and is not respected by the royals, she’s basically an outcast to them.

The only reason why he went for her because he knows he’ll never be above Williams status so he decide to go full pimp and slay women for fun.

Women are more emotional and she’ll be affected by this soon. Just wait a year and they’ll get divorced or a mystery death will occur. Anyone who knows the real story behind Diana will know this will happen.

Now now girls play nice @A_A and @Daughter of samaale

@Emily you’re right it’s never too late to get married.

Not true.
There's no point to marry when the women's egg s expire.
Women become less fertile as they age because they begin life with a fixed number of eggs in their ovaries. The number of eggs decreases as women get older. Also, the remaining eggs in older women are more likely to have abnormal chromosomes. And as age increases, women are at higher risk of disorders that can affect fertility, such as uterine fibroids and endometriosis.

https://m.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Ha...-35-How-Aging-Affects-Fertility-and-Pregnancy

Thank Allah for making me a man..
No ticking clock here.. I can still make babies in my late seventies :rejoice:

Most somali women just like madows dont see the benefit of getting married or starting a family. Imagine marrying an incompetent man who you have to submit to for the rest of your life. That happened to my female cousin and she cries all the time because she is there for life since divorce is somewhat haram
Tell her to leave him and you can marry maybe

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

I love you my Queens.

Ciao.
Love her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts