Dear Somali men...

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.

To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

We're all 15 lmao, who are you tryna prove a point to?

The internet is a weird place, stop letting it warp your reality. You’re entitled to marry whoever you want stop generalising a whole demographic. If you want to get to the root of the problem maybe it’s smarter to tackle the culture.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think it because a few live in the ghetto and deal with some of the most trashy people alive

Dear @Nostalgia

If few trolls on the internet can make you angry and resort to insulting your own father, uncles and bothers, and make you label them all losers.. What does that say about your character and strength? An ajnabi told you, that you will never find a decent somali guy with a job? Isn't that looking down on you and your own background? Are you happy to marry a man who looks down on you and tells you, your people are all losers? What will happen if you one down have a nasty conflict? Will he treat you with respect or beat your ass and kick you out like qashin? I don't know how old you are but becareful and please use your mind.. And never let any man put your people down..

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

At least @Muji knew how to trigger the faraxs.

You have no qashin ratings. It's no different to @DR OSMAN scientific Qabilisim at this rate :hmm:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

At the end of the day most Somali Women will marry a Somali man. Don't buy into sspot sensationalizing stuff.

I dont get it with these threads, somalis are a whole nation, there are bound to be gentlemen, qabilists, incels etc. , who exactly are you aiming this at?

I dont get it with these threads, somalis are a whole nation, there are bound to be gentlemen, qabilists, incels etc. , who exactly are you aiming this at?
she tryna get likes and hearts from Xaarlimos :kanyeshrug: we get these “dear somali boys” threads weekly at this point

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s 2020 and threads like this are being made give it a rest. If that ajnabi had anything going for him he wouldn’t be badmouthing another man just to bag a woman.

tenor.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dear @Nostalgia

If few trolls on the internet can make you angry and resort to insulting your own father, uncles and bothers, and make you label them all losers.. What does that say about your character and strength? An ajnabi told you, that you will never find a decent somali guy with a job? Isn't that looking down on you and your own background? Are you happy to marry a man who looks down on you and tells you, your people are all losers? What will happen if you one down have a nasty conflict? Will he treat you with respect or beat your ass and kick you out like qashin? I don't know how old you are but becareful and please use your mind.. And never let any man put your people down..
Imagine going for someone who thinks you're people are beneath them. The entire thing reeks of an Aabo less self hater :tacky:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.
tenor (6).gif

It's 2020. 2017 was 3 years ago grandma.