Dealing with hardships

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘m not feeling well these days and I was wondering what you guys do when you‘re feeling down. I feel very overwhelmed with my life. It‘s like one hardship after the other. I feel like drowning. So what do you do in such situations? I wanna get some inspiration. Pls no trolling. And be nice, this is serious stuff. Thank you! ❤️

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I‘m not feeling well these days and I was wondering what you guys do when you‘re feeling down. I feel very overwhelmed with my life. It‘s like one hardship after the other. I feel like drowning. So what do you do in such situations? I wanna get some inspiration. Pls no trolling. And be nice, this is serious stuff. Thank you! ❤️

1. Breath in. Breath out.

2. KNOW, that whatever you are going through, others might be in a worst situation than you. (so basically I am saying, remove yourself from yourself)

3. Take a good shower, the devil hates people who shower too much.

4. Seek a family member, and express your situation, sometimes an ear from a family member can brighten your day.

5. When something Good happens to you say Alhamdhulilaaah.

When something Bad happens to you Say Alhamdhulilaah x 2
(God saved you from something bad or worst. Also God said in Quran, I will not burden YOU with something you cannot handle)

Good luck huuno, STAY STRONG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I made a special playlist and I put on that playlist and take a long walk.
I once took 2 hours walk without realizing.

I also listen to the Quran. I fall asleep listening to Surah baqarah.

Please know that every hardship will pass, there's a rainbow after every thunderstorm. Nothing lasts forever.

Happy_

1. Breath in. Breath out.

2. KNOW, that whatever you are going through, others might be in a worst situation than you. (so basically I am saying, remove yourself from yourself)

3. Take a good shower, the devil hates people who shower too much.

4. Seek a family member, and express your situation, sometimes an ear from a family member can brighten your day.

5. When something Good happens to you say Alhamdhulilaaah.

When something Bad happens to you Say Alhamdhulilaah x 2
(God saved you from something bad or worst. Also God said in Quran, I will not burden YOU with something you cannot handle)

Good luck huuno, STAY STRONG

Those are very good points. Masha‘allah Basra jazakallah kheir. Gotta always remember Allah and be grateful. Life may be painful but it‘s short, alhamdulillah :rejoice:

Happy_

Please know that every hardship will pass, there's a rainbow after every thunderstorm. Nothing lasts forever.

True that huuno mcn, thank you! I will take notes. Barakallahu feeki may allah give you goodness

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Those are very good points. Masha‘allah Basra jazakallah kheir. Gotta always remember Allah and be grateful. Life may be painful but it‘s short, alhamdulillah :rejoice:

Take advantage of YOUTUBE walaalo, walaahi YOUTUBE SHEIKHS have saved my life. I kid u now. Nowadays I cry when I listen to YOUTUBE Quran Surahs.

I recommend Yasir Qadhi---NEVER DISAPPOINTED with him, he is humble, and kind

Happy_

Take advantage of YOUTUBE walaalo, walaahi YOUTUBE SHEIKHS have saved my life. I kid u now. Nowadays I cry when I listen to YOUTUBE Quran Surahs.

I recommend Yasir Qadhi---NEVER DISAPPOINTED with him, he is humble, and kind

Masha‘allah, you‘re right. I started listing to podcasts from Sheikh yasir qadhi, mufti menk and nouman ali khan, they all very nice. I especially enjoy listening to the prophets (peace be upon them) stories. It makes me emotional when i think about the hardships they went through. Def strengthens my iman and makes me mentally stronger.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Exactly! In Quran, Allaah swt continues to insist to his beloved prophet pbuh to be "patient"!

People have committed suicide and they had no idea, the next day, the whole situation would have been saved! Sometimes sitting put and being patient can cure whatever ails you

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Book a hugging session with me. $15 every 30min

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
There is darkness before dawn and calm after the storm. All I'm trying to say ukhti while I'm in my bed typing with 1 finger is you will be alright and it will come to an end eventually all hardships you are facing, be strong stay positive keep your head up and never give up. Allah (SWT) ma3ak yaa ukhti.

Happy_

Exactly! In Quran, Allaah swt continues to insist to his beloved prophet pbuh to be "patient"!

People have committed suicide and they had no idea, the next day, the whole situation would have been saved! Sometimes sitting put and being patient can cure whatever ails you

Patience is major key but so damn hard. Gotta stay strong and power through the hard times. And hold tight to rope of Allah! Thats one thing i learnt this year. Only Allah can help us during our darkest times. May Allah bring us from the darknesses to His light. ❤️

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Patience is major key but so damn hard. Gotta stay strong and power through the hard times. And hold tight to rope of Allah! Thats one thing i learnt this year. Only Allah can help us during our darkest times. May Allah bring us from the darknesses to the His light. ❤️

Ameeen! Ameeeen! Ameeeen!

@SOULSEARCHING posted something kinda similar, so I'm going to paraphrase from that

Surah Baqrah is excellent to listen to when feeling sad. Also, Surah Zumar verse 53 is really good for depression (the context is for people feeling sad about sins, but the point of not despairing is general)

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

In addition to the regular prayers, add Salat ul-Duha after the sun rises, but before Dhuhur and pray Salat ul-Witr at night after Isha. If you want to pray more, you can add 2 rakat of sunnah before Fajr, before/after Dhuhur, before Asr, and after Maghrib, as well as Salat ul-Layl in the last 1/3 of the night.

Combine Duniya and Akhira - listen to Quran and Ruqiyah while you studying and working. Do whatever tasks you need to do, otherwise it will add more anxiety to your plate

Working out is really helpful as well - the endorphin rush does wonders for your mood

Consider taking a vitamin D supplement. People living in the northern hemisphere tend to be Vitamin D deficient, especially those who aren't white. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to depressive symptoms

Make sure you have a support system with people you can confide in, be it your parents, siblings, etc. Don't keep your struggles bottled up - let other family know that you are stressed - the dua of family members for their loved ones is extremely potent.

Most importantly, place all of your trust in Allah and believe in Him as the disposer of all of your affairs, your entire outlook on life will change for the better and you'll find inner peace

InshaAllah it'll have you feeling better in no time and your worries will evaporate

Happy_

There is darkness before dawn and calm after the storm. All I'm trying to say ukhti while I'm in my bed typing with 1 finger is you will be alright and it will come to an end eventually all hardships you are facing, be strong stay positive keep your head up and never give up. Allah (SWT) ma3ak yaa ukhti.

Thank you akhi From the bottom of my heart. Barakallahu feek

Trending