Deadly bombing in Mogadishu!

Why did you say Islam right in the end as the problem? Then you started dancing with the gaals that were bashing Islam.
Of course, I should have said Salafism specifically, but it is a branch of Islam, so it's not entirely untrue. Their points are all true, why would I disagree if they're right?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Of course, I should have said Salafism specifically, but it is a branch of Islam, so it's not entirely untrue. Their points are all true, why would I disagree if they're right?

So you admit you were wrong for blaming Islam and lied there? Okay, cool.

Still, you're contradicting yourself again. These guys weren't blaming "salafism" but coming for the entire religion and since you agree with them slandering Islam. A Muslim does not subscribe to their erroneous opinions.

The ones who disagreed with them and disproved their nonsensical claims on this thread were actual Muslims. You've already established your position so do not be upset when everybody sees you as a gaal.

Have a nice day, you mutard imbecile.

Last edited:
upload_2019-12-28_20-6-46.png

You're a bit obsessed mate, but anyway, as we are getting nowhere, let's agree to disagree.

I only ask that you stop pretending like you know more about Turkey then people who've lived here, that's all.

I won't be commenting further.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 85734

You're a bit obsessed mate, but anyway, as we are getting nowhere, let's agree to disagree.

I only ask that you stop pretending like you know more about Turkey then people who've lived here, that's all.

Obsessed? How? Because I caught you lying and disproving your bullshit claims? You were the one that replied to me and I was simply replying back to you.

What's wrong with qashinning your posts? I mean they are all essentially qashin comments.

My point is if you agree with these mutards that are slandered Islam then that makes you one of them and also, my other point is you cannot dispute with the 7 biggest multinational banks confirming that these Muslim countries will surpass the western countries in the coming decade. I don't know why a Muslim would be angry of a Muslim country doing so well?

You're full of shit. :camby:

Last edited:
I hope you all move away from qabyalad and focus on our common enemies such as al - Shabaab, Ethiopia and Kenya. There some qabil elders that have allied themselves with al - Shabaab, yet we still protect our qabils.:damedamn:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’m confused as to how a sad and truely awful moment in Somalia’s history has turned into an argument about whether or not islam is at fault here. Leave religion out of this
:faysalwtf:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I hope you all move away from qabyalad and focus on our common enemies such as al - Shabaab, Ethiopia and Kenya. There some qabil elders that have allied themselves with al - Shabaab:damedamn:.
Qabil has gotten us no where in life but the total destruction of our once beautiful homeland

this
View attachment 85734

Im not a Fan of Erdoğan but you have the mentality of a slave just focused on attacking Islam as if that has anything to do with the crash of the lira Turkey is facing sanction of course the currency will crash Erdoğan wants to free Turkey from western colonialism you are too stupid to understand it. You don't need freedom of speech or liberalism to have economic growth or technological advancement as you can see in China.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Islam is part of being Somali culturally..
Anyway why are you blaming Islam.. The terrorists are causing havoc because they are power hungry not because of Islam.. For them Islam is just a tool to justify their evil actions.
Oh no I'm not blaming Islam I'm just pissed at this dickhead using this as an opportunity to insult Somalis, so I used it against him.

VixR

Veritas
I’m confused as to how a sad and truely awful moment in Somalia’s history has turned into an argument about whether or not islam is at fault here. Leave religion out of this
:faysalwtf:
Religion is front and center in this. @Factz actually said NATO, British imperialism, and the US created Islamic extremism.

Obsessed? How? Because I caught you lying and disproving your bullshit claims? You were the one that replied to me and I was simply replying back to you.

What's wrong with qashinning your posts? I mean they are all essentially qashin comments.

My point is if you agree with these mutards that slandered Islam then you are one of them and also, my other point is you cannot dispute with the 7 biggest multinational banks that confirmed these Muslim countries to surpass the west. I don't know why a Muslim would be angry of a Muslim country doing so well?

You're full of shit. :camby:
Ok, cool. You know more about Turkey than a guy who lived in Turkey most of his life, happy?

It's all the big bad West's fault that we're still blowing each other up in 2020 and no changes in our approach to the religion need to be made.

Qabil has gotten us no where in life but the total destruction of our once beautiful homeland
Qabil isn’t an issue. not once did I feel superior or destructive towards another qabil. The problem is money and power, qabayalad reveals itself when their is money and power. I have never seen Somalis fight over useless things. Somali politics = business

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Qabil isn’t an issue. not once did I feel superior or destructive towards another qabil. The problem is money and power, qabayalad reveals itself when their is money and power. I have never seen Somalis fight over useless things. Somali politics = business
Qabil is precisely the issue. Qabyalad is just an excuse to keep qabil and blame relevant issues concerning qabil and its uselessness on discrimination of clans/qabyalad instead of the root cause of all this, clans!

What’s the point of having clans when all Somalis are 100% the same, it’s just division and further destruction of our country.

Imagine how united and prosperous Somalia would be had clans never existed, think about it.

Trending

Latest posts