Deadbeat abo begs to be allowed back into Maya Jama's life & uses nationwide media outlets to do the tuugsi

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Ceeb badhanaa, if you truly wanted good intentions and better relationship with your children, why not do it in private instead of going to major UK tabloids with it? There's no other way to get through to your children than to blast your issues across the country?

His children are pushing 30 and he needs to let go of any shred of fatherhood he thinks he owes, they are their own adults, and you will not be able to parent them the way they needed it during adolescence. Hard pill to swallow, but absent fathers cannot make up for their absence later in life, you were gone when you were needed saaxib.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 17.06.44.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
"Dad reveals he was in and out of jail since she was two"

Explains how she turned out, dude was a loser.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her father was an ciyaalsuuq involved in criminality. I'd like to know more about his upbringing in the UK. Was he those Somalis who arrived long ago (Seamen offspring) or a part of the newer wave of migrants that came in the late 80s-90s. If he was a part of the latter group he was a fob turned thug. Sadly, some people are drawn to the fast life which destroys them.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Her father was an ciyaalsuuq involved in criminality. I'd like to know more about his upbringing in the UK. Was he those Somalis who arrived long ago (Seamen offspring) or a part of the newer wave of migrants that came in the late 80s-90s. If he was a part of the latter group he was a fob turned thug. Sadly, some people are drawn to the fast life which destroys them.
Lol this was him in his young days :stevej:
DvrGKBWWoAAO__I.jpg_large.jpg

I think he was born in the UK so not a fob.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The did on fathers day as well no shame
:silanyolaugh:
I bet they only paid him a few hundred to publish this story

ABSOLUTE NACAS.

Not only did he go prison but he embarrassed the general Somali population for this shit because she is now famous. If you are going to breed with a non Somali, at least make sure your family maintains traditional Somali culture, tradition, language and above all Self Respect.

The bottom of my shoe has more dignity and respect than this Criminal.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think he was born in the UK so not a fob.

That makes sense. I have some relatives that were in Cardiff for several decades.
Lol this was him in his young days :stevej:View attachment 189524

Since he was born and raised there and followed that destructive lifestyle I'm not surprised about the outcome. I feel sorry for some Somali parents especially those who aren't familiar with outside influences on their children. There is less of a tight grip and in some families the carte blanche for boys to do as they please is a huge issue. Especially when the kid is more exploratory and sensation seeking than others which attracts them to that life and sort of people. They need to be just as guarded and enforcing with their sons as they are their daughters.

I really don’t think she has a leg to stand on she made a whole documentary on her absentee father. Like father like daughter ayy I’m sure they’ll get along fine.:hillarybiz:

Ceeb badhanaa, if you truly wanted good intentions and better relationship with your children, why not do it in private instead of going to major UK tabloids with it? There's no other way to get through to your children than to blast your issues across the country?

His children are pushing 30 and he needs to let go of any shred of fatherhood he thinks he owes, they are their own adults, and you will not be able to parent them the way they needed it during adolescence. Hard pill to swallow, but absent fathers cannot make up for their absence later in life, you were gone when you were needed saaxib.

View attachment 189522

Classic Somali dad. Bechu he just wants their money....Shameless! The avg Somali dad disgusts me!