DDSI News: Ciise nomads attempt to destroy the Djibouti-addis ababa railway

Vandalize railroad so when train comes it goes off the track

Wallahi genius idea how come no body thought about this before. Abiye will get squeezed if logistic supply from Djibouti is disturbed.

It's like when EPLF cutt off Derg from Eritrean ports. It was only a matter of time before Mengitisu defeat.

Only question remains, do we really want the TPLF back in Addis Ababa?

Those MFers are non different than Abiye they both want us dead.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Only question remains, do we really want the TPLF back in Addis Ababa?

Those MFers are non different than Abiye they both want us dead.
I believe we’re better off under tplf rule, a racist regime that’s wants every ethnic group to bow to them comes at the cost of blood. Tplf are evil but are a 100% lesser one.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Afars were using Djibouti licensed car plates, the Afars in Djibouti are invested in this war.
Dude litterly 70% of djibouti land belongs to afar but the cisse stole it from them and control all of it and somali niggas are supprised why they fight back :wtfdis:
images (59).jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
FFS!
Cisse Warabe's retards are destroying railroads that their "brothers" in Djibouti built for them!
Dumb Somalis again,
instead of attacking Ethiopian Afars and organizing terrorist activities in Ethiopia to re-direct the spotlight in what is happening in Cissa's lands in Ethiopia, dumb ass Warabe's are sabotaging our lines!

IOG will make Maki-Sushi out of Nomads' meat, I trust me!

certain people here are parroting afar propaganda talking points, especially landers i know you guys don’t give a f about ordinary Somalis that are not from your clan but it does not give you guys a right to argue that afars a justified in killing 300 innocent Somalis. And talking about Muslim brotherhood with afar, arguing they Haqq This isn’t cisse against afar, this is somalis against afar and no cisse unlawfully taken land from an afar, but it’s afars taking somalis lands