DDSI News: Ciise nomads attempt to destroy the Djibouti-addis ababa railway

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
certain people here are parroting afar propaganda talking points, especially landers i know you guys don’t give a f about ordinary Somalis that are not from your clan but it does not give you guys a right to argue that afars a justified in killing 300 innocent Somalis. And talking about Muslim brotherhood with afar, arguing they Haqq This isn’t cisse against afar, this is somalis against afar and no cisse unlawfully taken land from an afar, but it’s afars taking somalis lands
You are a typical somali. Somalis love to start shit anywhere they go and when they get put in their place they love to play the victim. Cisses have been taking land from afars for years cisses have attacked afar villages with the Djibouti army. They silenced their voice in djibouti in politics while afar owns most of that land.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Afars deserve nothing, if they can’t get any political power in Eritrea and Ethiopia, why do you think they should in Djibouti?
Because they own most of djibouti. Cisses
overpowered them with the help of the french in the 1970s. So dont be supprised if they fight back

FFS!
Cisse Warabe's retards are destroying railroads that their "brothers" in Djibouti built for them!
Dumb Somalis again,
instead of attacking Ethiopian Afars and organizing terrorist activities in Ethiopia to re-direct the spotlight in what is happening in Cissa's lands in Ethiopia, dumb ass Warabe's are sabotaging our lines!

IOG will make Maki-Sushi out of Nomads' meat, I trust me!
:gucciwhat:

Perfect example of why Cisse is in this predicament. Their own clan from Djibouti doesn't care about their plight

Because they own most of djibouti. Cisses
overpowered them with the help of the french in the 1970s. So dont be supprised if they fight back
No they don’t, how come French Somaliland had an afar president with a french wife, how come when it’s time for reunification with Somalia, the french had afar bussed in from Ethiopia and deported Somalis in mass, this is bullshit when afar was in power with the backing of french they were subjugating and killing the Somalis, when the afars invaded Djibouti and my grandfather from boorama had to go fight against afars, because they were killing cisse, if if it weren’t cisse bordering afars, it would be isaaqs nigga that would be butchered by afars. Don’t go on revision history when Djibouti has always been Somali lands and afars are somehow victims just because they are overshadowed by oromo expansionist asses, afars are not some innocent, they have always betrayed somalis and allied with the hebesha against us

Anyways my auntie whose married to the education minister of Djibouti has been fundraising for garba cisse, so some people in Djibouti have dhigg and we see through the bloodthirsty afars as they are

soo u happy with u people getting cucked by afars will u not support them
Djibouti is a multicultural country, and things won't change unless the government treats everyone the same. The divisions between afars and somalis comes after decades of oppression by the government.
If the djiboutian government gives equal rights to everyone, it would stop.
The oppression isn't only towards afar but also towards other clans.

He is an afar larping as cisse
I am not afar, not a single drop of afar blood in me. I am also not a ciise.
I am Somali with family roots in Somaliland and southern Djibouti (somali inhabited djibouti), but tribal and ethnic discrimination is real in Djibouti.
All the divisions that are happening in the country are because of a government that feeds the hatred between the communities.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Djibouti is a multicultural country, and things won't change unless the government treats everyone the same. The divisions between afars and somalis comes after decades of oppression by the government.

I am Somali with family roots in Somaliland and southern Djibouti (somali inhabited djibouti), but tribal and ethnic discrimination is real in Djibouti.
All the divisions that are happening in the country are because of a government that feeds the hatred between the communities.
am not talking about jabuuti am talking about the dir ones in somali galbeed that getting killed by afars won't jabuuti help them and do u support them

See I knew you weren’t cisse, your an isaaq, if you want your privilege go to somaliland. I bet you celebrated when 400 cisse were killed

@Hamdaf12
Which mentality? That we have to make peace instead of fighting? I don't see any problem with that.
It seems to me that you are ignoring the elephant in the room, who is encouraging hatred between communities in Jabuuti?

Trending

Latest posts