DDSI News: Ciise nomads attempt to destroy the Djibouti-addis ababa railway

@Hamdaf12
Which mentality? That we have to make peace instead of fighting? I don't see any problem with that.
It seems to me that you are ignoring the elephant in the room, who is encouraging hatred between communities in Jabuuti?
What hatred when afars in Djibouti are giving funds to their brethrens in Ethiopia to take it out on the cisse in sitti zone, they need to be apprehended and jailed

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m not, my grandfather was from boorama, but joined the Djibouti army cause of the afar invasion became general, was given Djibouti citizenship, my father was born in Djibouti, he’s a proper Djiboutian
Why dont afars attack OG if they hate all somalis? . if cisse wants somalis to back them they need to stop the selfish shit in Djibouti. HA and samaroon has as much right to Djibouti as cisse. :mjdontkno:

You refuse to say your clan but thats no problem. if cisse wants somalis to back them they need to stop the selfish shit in Djibouti. HA and samaroon has as much right to Djibouti as cisse.
I though it was obvious I’m a samaroon. Samaroons are in the government, anyway its about the majority and cisse are the majority, so we can’t have the presidency, frankly there’s no discrimination, my family are in good position my aunty is a bank manager. Djibouti is more meritocracy than any Somali country

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I though it was obvious I’m a samaroon. Samaroons are in the government, anyway its about the majority and cisse are the majority, so we can’t have the presidency, frankly there’s no discrimination, my family are in good position my aunty is a bank manager. Djibouti is more meritocracy than any Somali country
That doesnt matter isaaq have high positions in djibouti to. But the kuursi need to split fair the same way a samaroon and cisse can become the president of SL. so HA and samaroon should have the same chance im djibouti :mjdontkno:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah yeah samaroon are eating good in Djibouti you know :lol:
EE44E8C7-7A06-4D24-AC8C-C77A237212A3.jpeg

@Hamdaf12
Sure the ones who are giving funds should be jailed.
But since you are a samaroon, don't you know that in Jabuuti you are more likely to get discrimination from a cisse than from a afar?
By the way, before colonization Afars used to be a majority in Jabuuti and Samaroon were the majority in southern Jabuuti (Djibouti city), but now because of uncontrolled selective migration you are the minority. Many samaroon who had government positions had to leave after the djiboutian independance.
Look at the government, 90% of government officials belong to the same sub-clan even though they represent less than 15% of the population. Do you think that it's a fair system?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Hamdaf12
But since you are a samaroon, don't you know that in Jabuuti you are more likely to get discrimination from a cisse than from a afar?
By the way, before colonization Afars used to be a majority in Jabuuti and Samaroon were the majority in southern Jabuuti (Djibouti city), but now because of uncontrolled selective migration you are the minority. Many samaroon who had government positions had to leave after the djiboutian independance.
Look at the government, 90% of government officials belong to the same sub-clan even though they represent less than 15% of the population. Do you think that it's a fair system?

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah yeah samaroon are eating good in Djibouti you know :lol:
View attachment 195480
@Hamdaf12
Bro she doesnt know isaaq and samaroon are side lined in djibouti. while the funny part is that most cisse that are gouverment came from dire dawa. Meanwhile isaaqs/samaroon have been living there for hundreds of years. That subclan of guelleh that is in office rulling everything has to go. My upti @4head can say more about this aince he was born and raised there

@Hamdaf12

Tell us about Ciisa subclans first and who is fighting Cafar

Which subclans are doing what in Djibouti

Bro she doesnt know isaaq and samaroon are side lined in djibouti. while the funny part is that most cisse that are gouverment came from dire dawa. Meanwhile isaaqs/samaroon have been living there for hundreds of years.

What are the political affilians of Ciisa subclans

certain people here are parroting afar propaganda talking points, especially landers i know you guys don’t give a f about ordinary Somalis that are not from your clan but it does not give you guys a right to argue that afars a justified in killing 300 innocent Somalis. And talking about Muslim brotherhood with afar, arguing they Haqq This isn’t cisse against afar, this is somalis against afar and no cisse unlawfully taken land from an afar, but it’s afars taking somalis lands

Someone is lying if a suspected Isaaq opposes Ciisa interests against Cafar. Notify me about any such sheegad

No they don’t, how come French Somaliland had an afar president with a french wife, how come when it’s time for reunification with Somalia, the french had afar bussed in from Ethiopia and deported Somalis in mass, this is bullshit when afar was in power with the backing of french they were subjugating and killing the Somalis, when the afars invaded Djibouti and my grandfather from boorama had to go fight against afars, because they were killing cisse, if if it weren’t cisse bordering afars, it would be isaaqs nigga that would be butchered by afars. Don’t go on revision history when Djibouti has always been Somali lands and afars are somehow victims just because they are overshadowed by oromo expansionist asses, afars are not some innocent, they have always betrayed somalis and allied with the hebesha against us

nice tariikh lesson

giphy.gif

Djibouti is a multicultural country, and things won't change unless the government treats everyone the same. The divisions between afars and somalis comes after decades of oppression by the government.
If the djiboutian government gives equal rights to everyone, it would stop.
The oppression isn't only towards afar but also towards other clans.

I am not afar, not a single drop of afar blood in me. I am also not a ciise.
I am Somali with family roots in Somaliland and southern Djibouti (somali inhabited djibouti), but tribal and ethnic discrimination is real in Djibouti.
All the divisions that are happening in the country are because of a government that feeds the hatred between the communities.

Tell us about the divisions between Mamaasan and other subclans. @Sheikh Kulkuli and I have been trying to figure out whats going on

See I knew you weren’t cisse, your an isaaq, if you want your privilege go to somaliland. I bet you celebrated when 400 cisse were killed

I dont know that guy but from now on dont address anyone as Isaaq until the sheegad detective agency for Isaaq confirms suspected Isaaq.

Le detective agency c'est moi

Bro she doesnt know isaaq and samaroon are side lined in djibouti. while the funny part is that most cisse that are gouverment came from dire dawa. Meanwhile isaaqs/samaroon have been living there for hundreds of years.
If they were so sidelined why was my grandfather from boorama given a good position and my uncles have good transport companies, even though they are mahamed case gadabursi

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Because they own most of djibouti. Cisses
overpowered them with the help of the french in the 1970s. So dont be supprised if they fight back
Ciise have the capital city, the economy, the largest population, the port etc and your surprised that they’re politically dominant:gucciwhat:

Afar have had Presidency before. Not only that but the afar population in Djibouti was one of the main obstacles against reunification with Somalia

Bro she doesnt know isaaq and samaroon are side lined in djibouti. while the funny part is that most cisse that are gouverment came from dire dawa. Meanwhile isaaqs/samaroon have been living there for hundreds of years. That subclan of guelleh that is in office rulling everything has to go. My upti @4head can say more about this aince he was born and raised there
Samaroon have it the worse, Isaaq can expect a bit of privilege because the first lady of Jabuuti is isaaq.
Tell us about Ciisa subclans first and who is fighting Cafar

I'm obviously talking about the mamasan subclan that controls everything.
I am only talking about Jabuuti tho, the government is dividing people based on their clan and ethnicity.

If they were so sidelined why was my grandfather from boorama given a good position and my uncles have good transport companies, even though they are mahamed case gadabursi

"Oprah is riche therefore there is no antiblack racism in America"

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Samaroon have it the worse, Isaaq can expect a bit of privilege because the first lady of Jabuuti is isaaq.

I'm obviously talking about the mamasan subclan that controls everything.
I am only talking about Jabuuti tho, the government is dividing people based on their clan and ethnicity.

"Oprah is riche therefore there is no antiblack racism in America"
Dude the president of djibouti was litterly born in dire dawa. How tf can he even become the president same

You are a typical somali. Somalis love to start shit anywhere they go and when they get put in their place they love to play the victim. Cisses have been taking land from afars for years cisses have attacked afar villages with the Djibouti army. They silenced their voice in djibouti in politics while afar owns most of that land.

The cisse were attacked by the afars in garbo cisse .what land did the cisse take from afar ?

Trending