DDS LIYUU LEADERS ARRIVE IN BALADWEYNE

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I can never be on video begging
And what do you control lol Kismayo and Afmadow?and you better thank the Kikuyus for that too. At least they not using you for a cock fight :dead:
Kaftanka wuu kaa xiran yay-I own you today.
FB_IMG_1659475737996.jpg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You idiot :hahaidiot:
I sign deals with your owner not you. You’ve been another man’s slave for centuries you see Ethiopia and automatically think you have a say. Uncle Ruckus in the making baad tahay wallahi :chrisfreshhah:
I know your hurting under that fake lough-Am hitting you with facts videos pictures-You lost everything to hg than to me than to hsm-At this point kicking you is not that much fun-I hope something good happens for you guys soon so you can lough for real
drakelaugh.png

I know your hurting under that fake lough-Am hitting you with facts videos pictures-You lost everything to hg than to me than to hsm-At this point kicking you is not that much fun-I hope something good happens for you guys soon so you can lough for realView attachment 232575
I feel bad for you you’re celebrating Liyu in Somalia like you weren’t ordered by your master to go there and die. They’re sitting in cold ass Addis Ababa eating injera drinking wine while your people are dying in GM, SWS, JL, Hiirshabelle. Instead of fighting for your freedom you have been compromised, like I said this is a modern day human cock fight and you’re the rooster dumbass :hahaidiot:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Your hurting its ok-Took your seats to ceelwaaq than gave you some meaningless positions this week-Than you sit and get lectured to by liyuu in Gedo,how do you live with yourself?
kanyehmm.png

FB_IMG_1659563203481.jpg

FB_IMG_1659563978829.jpg

Your hurting its ok-Took your seats to ceelwaaq than gave you some meaningless positions this week-Than you sit and get lectured to by liyuu in Gedo,how do you live with yourself?View attachment 232576

View attachment 232577
View attachment 232578
You are nowhere dacadsanaa :dead1:
I’m dealing with your master, you’re just a slave they sent to us, your master also sent you to SWS, HIIRAAN and GALMUDUG. Go on son, go die for the Ethiopian gaal who drinks beer and eats raw meat, go on and see who your companions are in the akhira :chrisfreshhah:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Am past qabiil am nation building as we speak-Dont want to be seen with you shuuu shuuu go away.
get-out.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:mjlol: it’s said QoorQoor is currently begging for Ethiopian troops to guard him from HSM Audubilah. Wallahi ninkaan wuu waashey.

Kulaha he’s apparently asking Cayr can I bring Ethiopian troops and they said if you do we’re gonna drag you out of Dhusamareeb.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
:mjlol: it’s said QoorQoor is currently begging for Ethiopian troops to guard him from HSM Audubilah. Wallahi ninkaan wuu waashey.

Kulaha he’s apparently asking Cayr can I bring Ethiopian troops and they said if you do we’re gonna drag you out of Dhusamareeb.
What do they fear from hsm?-His first trips were to galmudug and kg to ease the tension-Did something develop?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What do they fear from hsm?-His first trips were to galmudug and kg to ease the tension-Did something develop?
Well because HSM will support his own candidates. Remember Farmaajo used violence to get QoorQoor and Laftagareen elected. They were not popular homegrown candidates and NN doesn’t exist in any of the federal states.

UPD are the biggest opposition party in GM and would’ve won the last election so QoorQoor is desperate now without Farmaajo

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Well because HSM will support his own candidates. Remember Farmaajo used violence to get QoorQoor and Laftagareen elected. They were not popular homegrown candidates and NN doesn’t exist in any of the federal states.

UPD are the biggest opposition party in GM and would’ve won the last election so QoorQoor is desperate now without Farmaajo
I underatand that,but there should have been way too keep them close for the time being so they dont end up running to ethiopias arms-My thinking was his trips to kg and gm was to do just that-

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I underatand that,but there should have been way too keep them close for the time being so they dont end up running to ethiopias arms-My thinking was his trips to kg and gm was to do just that-
They’ll work together still imo, especially on the droughts and security. At the end of the day if HSM wants to start a SNA operation in KG/GM he can. He has the support of MPs and bigger politicians from KG/GM so LG/QoorQoor can’t do anything honestly. Doubt Ethiopia fights the FGS and refuses them to go Baidoa for example in the meantime. Maybe they’ll try something election month though

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They’ll work together still imo, especially on the droughts and security. At the end of the day if HSM wants to start a SNA operation in KG/GM he can. He has the support of MPs and bigger politicians from KG/GM so LG/QoorQoor can’t do anything honestly. Doubt Ethiopia fights the FGS and refuses them to go Baidoa for example in the meantime. Maybe they’ll try something election month though
Am with you on that-but i dont want to support what i refused from farmaajo-I think the president has power,He should use that to support the grassroots movements against these guys-Never sna..that will couse animosity and blowback-Their time in office is coming to and end-Put pressure on them through the public in those states.