DDS LIYUU LEADERS ARRIVE IN BALADWEYNE

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
DDS enters xudur as ATMIS
faysalwtf.png

1659541808406~2.jpg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I think it is clear the game is to have them enter as atmis-tonight they are in xudur headed to baidhabo tomorow.

Jungle

VIP
you want Xawaadle to wage a stupid war against Liyu police so that you can continue politically marginalizing them in Hirshabelle?

Remember it was not liyu Boolis that bombed your HQ in Jowhar a few weeks ago

:pachah1:
Who said anything about wage a war. Calm down sxb. You mind yourselves tho webiga ye idin raacsiinin :mjlol:

HSM must support Ahmed Madoobe’s Jubaland in liberating Gedo region otherwise Liyuu Boolis & Ethiopia will be protecting Laftagareen’s regime in Baydhabo 😂😂😂

6844E09E-FB28-4F25-900C-E1E900F532B0.jpeg

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
DDS will secure its security intrest-No way will they try to meddle.in laftagreens roboow problem-Thats too much headache
whew.png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
As long as everything south of xudur which is settled by Ogaden community is administered by DDS I see no problem with this security cooperation.

gun bobby GIF
Just glad they are taking the inittiative and securing their land-They are not waiting around relying on ethiopia but doing it themself.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Some people/clans just have a gift for looking after their own land/interest and are far more honest at looking after their borders
But we didn't for long time-Dhulkeeni wuxuu noqdey open for all-It's only the past decade we woke up from deep slumber to get back what belongs to us-Onto middle jubba we go lads.

But we didn't for long time-Dhulkeeni wuxuu noqdey open for all-It's only the past decade we woke up from deep slumber to get back what belongs to us-Onto middle jubba we go lads.

we were not sleeping bro. We were fighting 100 million dogs and their Somali booty clappers and their western backers and we held our own mind you bro 😎

we have now come back for our colony Jubbaland after peace negotiations

“Why should we be good enough to be cannon fodder but not good enough to serve at home?”:cosbyhmm:

I’ve never seen a group of coons like these. “We’re in Baidoba! We’re in Baladweyn” like the @convincation once said, “you’re not there by choice” :dead:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Waryaa Kosovo you mad? Lol you’re a slave to a 3rd world country, you’ve been sent to the frontlines to die. They paid Al shabaab in advance to launch those attacks then placed you directly in the frontlines so you catch the heat. This is what we call a cock-fight. You’re a human rooster, nothing more :dead1:
That makes you less than a slave-You live under me you eat what i leave
win.png

Trending