Dayton, OHIO Night CLUB Mass Shooting, Somali Among them...

VixR

Veritas
@Raage I found this.

Suspected White Supremacist Shooter In Dayton Was Reportedly Angry His Sister Was Dating A Black Man.

People are still trying to understand why 24-year-old Connor Betts from Bellbrook, Ohio, killed nine people — six were Black — in Dayton’s historic Oregon District on Saturday night. However, one of the victims was his sister, Megan Betts, who was reportedly dating a Black man. There were theories on social media blaming that as the motive for the shooting.

Betts opened fire in Dayton’s popular entertainment district. Within 32 seconds, he used an AR-15-style assault rifle and a 100-round drum to kill nine people and then headed to the bar Ned Peppers, which is reportedly a well-known bar for the Black community. He was reportedly wearing a mask, ballistic armor and carrying a black rifle.

https://newsone.com/3883585/dayton-shooter-killed-sister/
I don’t buy it. I dated someone who grew up there. Dayton has a high-Black population to begin with so that better explains why there’s a lot of Black victims.

His “sister” was transgender and went by the name Jordan. Makes it less even likely a Black man was dating her, and gives another motive:

“The “sister” of the Dayton, Ohio, shooter who was killed during the attack identified as a transgender guy — although his family had no idea, according to a report and some of his own social media posts.

Connor Betts’ 22-year-old sibling was named by authorities as Megan Betts in the days after the mass shooting, with cops releasing a statement saying relatives had lost “a daughter.”

But he apparently went by the name Jordan Cofer, and identified as a male, although he was only “out” to a small circle of friends, according to Splinter News, which spoke to several of those pals anonymously.

“Jordan was my closest friend,” one pal told the outlet. “He identified with he/him pronouns to people he trusted and knew would support him. Jordan was probably one of the sweetest people you would ever meet, a true saint, but he was also very scared constantly. He tried to give the best to everyone.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspe...-sister-was-reportedly-a-transgender-man/amp/

I don’t buy it. I dated someone who grew up there. Dayton has a high-Black population to begin with so that better explains why there’s a lot of Black victims.

His “sister” was transgender and went by the name Jordan. Makes it less even likely a Black man was dating her, and gives another motive.

“The “sister” of the Dayton, Ohio, shooter who was killed during the attack identified as a transgender guy — although his family had no idea, according to a report and some of his own social media posts.

Connor Betts’ 22-year-old sibling was named by authorities as Megan Betts in the days after the mass shooting, with cops releasing a statement saying relatives had lost “a daughter.”

But he apparently went by the name Jordan Cofer, and identified as a male, although he was only “out” to a small circle of friends, according to Splinter News, which spoke to several of those pals anonymously.

“Jordan was my closest friend,” one pal told the outlet. “He identified with he/him pronouns to people he trusted and knew would support him. Jordan was probably one of the sweetest people you would ever meet, a true saint, but he was also very scared constantly. He tried to give the best to everyone.”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspe...-sister-was-reportedly-a-transgender-man/amp/

@VixR

The article mentions that the friend who was with his sister was a black man. The killer drove both of them in his car to the downtown area and then killed both. Somalis despise transgender people and you have a couple of men here like @Starscream and @Cognitivedissonance who adore them. It doesn’t mean that all Somali men hate them. Similarly with black men.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

The article mentions that the friend who was with her sister was a black man. The killer drove both of them in his car to the downtown area and then killed both. Somalis despise transgender people and you have a couple of men here like @Starscream and @Cognitivedissonance who adore them. It doesn’t mean that all Somali men hate them. Similarly with black men.
Blacks are homophobic and transgenderophobic. It makes it way less likely, unless the black person was gay/trans himself. I’m thinking he found out she was trans, bc according to the friends, the family was unaware of it.

Blacks are homophobic and transgenderophobic. It makes it way less likely, unless the black person was gay/trans himself. I’m thinking he found out she was trans, bc according to the friends, the family was unaware of it.

@VixR

There are outliers among black men who like trannies.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

There are outliers among black men who like trannies.
Nah... When I saw the picture with her brother, I knew she was at the very least a dyke. I’m not surprised to learn s(he) was trans. I would be surprised if a regular Black guy was dating a trans boy.

Nah... When I saw the picture with her brother, I knew she was at the very least a dyke. I’m not surprised to learn s(he) was trans. I would be surprised if a regular Black guy was dating a trans boy.

@VixR

What’s a regular to you isn’t really regular. I saw a well known Imam here in a brothel while delivering pizza to the place. If you asked my dogs about him, both would testify that he’s a “regular” guy. Having said that, there are men of all races and religions who like to be with trans women.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR

The article mentions that the friend who was with his sister was a black man. The killer drove both of them in his car to the downtown area and then killed both. Somalis despise transgender people and you have a couple of men here like @Starscream and @Cognitivedissonance who adore them. It doesn’t mean that all Somali men hate them. Similarly with black men.
In the united kingdomits illegal to identify a transwoman as being anything else but a woman thats why i treat transwomen the same as menstruators cause i am a law abidding citizen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, if you treat as mentruators it means they’re fully women to you. Magaceed dumaashideena?
Chivalry aint dead, the other day i held the door open for a transwoman lady and a menstruator tried to follow her in while i was still holding the door so i stepped in before her slaming the doir in her face so she came inside making noise complaining that i held the doir for another man while i slamed the door in a womans face.

I asked the transwoman lady if she was offended that this menstruator was discriminating and i told her to call the police and me and a few other guys gave our statement and the menstruator got arrested for treating the transwoman lady in a disrespectful way by blatantly being transphobic

Chivalry aint dead, the other day i held the door open for a transwoman lady and a menstruator tried to follow her in while i was still holding the door so i stepped in before her slaming the doir in her face so she came inside making noise complaining that i held the doir for another man while i slamed the door in a womans face.

I asked the transwoman lady if she was offended that this menstruator was discriminating and i told her to call the police and me and a few other guys gave our statement and the menstruator got arrested for treating the transwoman lady in a disrespectful way.

@VixR

Hear, hear that poetry of bravery, sacrifice and tranny romance. Boowe, I admire your honesty.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR

Hear, hear that poetry of bravery, sacrifice and tranny romance. Boowe, I admire your honesty.
I respect transwomen all transwomen ladies need to be treated with respect and i stand with transwmen in their war against menstruators the other day i saw a transwoman coming out from a females toilet boowe its a trans world

VixR

Veritas
Boowe, I’m 100% in support of you. May trans women be accepted as women.
Trans women aren’t women.

Let’s agree to disagree lol. Something’s off about the story. I don’t believe he killed her bc she was dating a Black guy. If you’re gonna kill the so-called Black BF, you don’t kill the sister. This isn’t an honor culture we’re talking about. The motive had to involve her more directly. The fact that she was trans makes that story even more unlikely. Dayton is practically 50% Black.

Let’s agree to disagree lol. Something’s off about the story. I don’t believe he killed her bc she was dating a Black guy. If you’re gonna kill the so-called Black BF, you don’t kill the sister. This isn’t an honor culture we’re talking about. The motive had to involve her more directly. The fact that she was trans makes that story even more unlikely. Dayton is practically 50% Black.

@VixR

Don’t be insensitive to my cousin @Cognitivedissonance . Trans women are women. He sees it that way, who are we to judge him and them?

Do you live near Dayton?

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Don’t be insensitive to my cousin @Cognitivedissonance . Trans women are women. He sees it that way, who are we to judge him and them?

Do you live near Dayton?
Not even close. But my ears perked up when I heard Dayton bc it’s a nobody town and I knew someone from there. Very random. They’ve have a very high Black:White ratio and speak slightly like hicks. Shooting up a club bc you’re sister is dating a Black guy, but oh wait there’s more she’s trans, is an odd story to say the least.

Not even close. But my ears perked up when I heard Dayton bc it’s a nobody town and I knew someone from there. Very random. They’ve have a very high Black:White ratio and speak slightly like hicks. Shooting up a club bc you’re sister is dating a Black guy, but oh wait there’s more she’s trans, is an odd story to say the least.

@VixR

Do you think the surge of mass shootings has anything to do with Trump’s rhetoric?

From my experience, it is quite likely that Jordan could've been dating a black man. Don't put everyone in a box.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Transwomen are no different to menstruators, in the united kingdom its the law of the land that transwomen and menstruators are given the same privileges and benifits and rights.

I as a man respect all women whether they are transwomen or menstruators, some of the most powerful and successful women in the western world are transwomen.

Last edited:

Trending