Dayton, OHIO Night CLUB Mass Shooting, Somali Among them...

@Basra

Which’s better, dying in fadhi ku dirrir be it in coffee shops or online while cursing other Somali clans and encouraging your clan members to wipe and destroy them out, or dying in a club you are while slow dancing with your babe? Why does god hate the latter and prefers the former?

@Basra

Which’s better, dying in fadhi ku dirrir be it in coffee shops or online while cursing other Somali clans and encouraging your clan members to wipe and destroy them out, or dying in a club you are while slow dancing with your babe? Why does god hate the latter and prefers the former?

When our former macalin act like bimbo and ask queations even a teenager wouldnt ask. Isku xishood ninyahow

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

God hates ALL sin, including your infidelism.

AUN. Saeed Saleh. 38.

What is a 38 year old doing in the club? of the 9 killed he was the second oldest. Black woman 39 was the oldest. The rest are in their early 20s
Don't be so judgemental. He is dead now. May Allah have mercy on him.
When was this shooting?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Y’all are fools who rush to judgment.

None of you asked “maybe he was an Uber driver”.

None of you asked “maybe he ain’t even Somali and could’ve been Sudanese “

What a world we live where I am the level headed amongst all of you

(Dayton is 60 miles away from Columbus. I go there maybe twice a year. It’s just one hour drive. Straight freeway where I usually set my car to cruise control (77mph) cause that freeway is wide open )

Fyi not everyone goes in club to drink. I have a cousin whos been in america for ages he goes with his coworkers but doesn't drink just to talk. Some clubs have a their own restaurant.
I once went with a friend to restarount not realizing it was a club when i asked for a place to pray lol the owner looked at me like i was crazy. He wasn an arab he pulled me aside and asked what am doing there. I told him i didnt know that i was with my friend so he took me to his office to pray i couldnt do it because there were alcohol bottles every where. Told him i will go pray outside instead. He was so angry and confused all at once.
So dont judge so quickly.

@Raage I found this.

Suspected White Supremacist Shooter In Dayton Was Reportedly Angry His Sister Was Dating A Black Man.

People are still trying to understand why 24-year-old Connor Betts from Bellbrook, Ohio, killed nine people — six were Black — in Dayton’s historic Oregon District on Saturday night. However, one of the victims was his sister, Megan Betts, who was reportedly dating a Black man. There were theories on social media blaming that as the motive for the shooting.

Betts opened fire in Dayton’s popular entertainment district. Within 32 seconds, he used an AR-15-style assault rifle and a 100-round drum to kill nine people and then headed to the bar Ned Peppers, which is reportedly a well-known bar for the Black community. He was reportedly wearing a mask, ballistic armor and carrying a black rifle.

https://newsone.com/3883585/dayton-shooter-killed-sister/

@Raage I found this.

Suspected White Supremacist Shooter In Dayton Was Reportedly Angry His Sister Was Dating A Black Man.

People are still trying to understand why 24-year-old Connor Betts from Bellbrook, Ohio, killed nine people — six were Black — in Dayton’s historic Oregon District on Saturday night. However, one of the victims was his sister, Megan Betts, who was reportedly dating a Black man. There were theories on social media blaming that as the motive for the shooting.

Betts opened fire in Dayton’s popular entertainment district. Within 32 seconds, he used an AR-15-style assault rifle and a 100-round drum to kill nine people and then headed to the bar Ned Peppers, which is reportedly a well-known bar for the Black community. He was reportedly wearing a mask, ballistic armor and carrying a black rifle.

https://newsone.com/3883585/dayton-shooter-killed-sister/
And Trumpists said he was a leftist...

Trending

Latest posts