Dating out of your ethnicity

Is your dating pool limited to only Somalis?

• Yes

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 60.5%

• Total voters
As long as I live with my parents, my dating pool will be limited to Somalis. My nightmare is getting caught frolicking with an ajnabi. My safety is of the upmost importance.
I was a absolutely revolted by Somali men when I lived at home and I wanted to to only go for ajanabis but never did because I lived at home.
Now I’ve moved out and live in an area where there’s no Somalis..... I have somehow became interested in somalinimo and Somali men :ileycry:
I think I’m just making excuses to not date #SingleLifeIsTheBest

Somali marriage pool:
Old educated halimo
Fat faced who hoe'd up at uni
the one who dons the wig
The one who looks a man when she removes the make up
The chaste one who wears hijab (high value)

Statistically, its extremely difficult to marry a somali woman who can be of value to a high status male. We simply dont have the numbers.

I was a absolutely revolted by Somali men when I lived at home and I wanted to to only go for ajanabis but never did because I lived at home.
Now I’ve moved out and live in an area where there’s no Somalis..... I have somehow became interested in somalinimo and Somali men :ileycry:
@Samaalic Era come collect your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cousin sxb :mahubowtf:

The Faraxs in my area don’t clean up as well as the ajnabis. They wear baggy clothes and tend to be on the shorter end too. I’ve only been somewhat attracted to two Faraxs in my school. One of them might be Ethiopian lol. I’m not sure. Abaayo, single life is not the best. Is having someone to go to the movie theater with too much to ask for? I want to be kissed on top of a Ferris wheel.

:dead: You're too cute walahi
I'll have to ask my bro @Samaalic Era to give me your hand.. I'll buy you a house in Gaalkacyo :childplease:

multiple homes in the south so you can help Galmudug then yes.

The Faraxs in my area don’t clean up as well as the ajnabis. They wear baggy clothes and tend to be on the shorter end too. I’ve only been somewhat attracted to two Faraxs in my school. One of them might be Ethiopian lol. I’m not sure. Abaayo, single life is not the best. Is having someone to go to the movie theater with too much to ask for? I want to be kissed on top of a Ferris wheel.

Abaayo it’s sad at times but then my brain gets distracted and I barely think about it:(
There weren’t many Somalis where I lived at home anyways but yeah I get what you mean I still feel disgusted by most London somali men whenever I go they’re all the same and I dislike London culture. So I think I’ll end up a spinster tbh

Last edited:
multiple homes in the south so you can help Galmudug yes.

Abaayo it’s sad at times but then my brain gets distracted and I barely think about it:(
There weren’t many Somalis where I lived at home anyways but yeah I get what you mean I still feel disgusted by most London somali men whenever I go they’re all the same and I dislike London culture. So I think I’ll end up a spinster tbh

They all do look the same. They wear the same saggy pants and hoodies. I wasn’t made for the spinster life. I’m going to make a move on the ajnabis. Can you give me some dating advice? My thread was an epic fail.

@Gibiin-Udug will be welcoming you with buranbur and I'll be waving the galmudug flag.. Do you feel tempted by an chance :ulyin:
Very tempted!!!
I love Buranbur and plan on marrying an MJ man so the buranbur will be fierce.
Sacad vs MJ buranbur will go one for atleast 5 hours. Inshallah @Gibiin-Udug and your qabilst sisters/cousins/aunts will bring their best and so will Sacad ladies :banderas:
I expect no less 5 injuries and a death from that buranbur session :hillarybiz:

Very tempted!!!
Sacad vs MJ buranbur will go one for atleast 5 hours. Inshallah @Gibiin-Udug and your qabilst sisters/cousins/aunts will bring their best and so will Sacad ladies :banderas:
It's settled @Gibiin-Udug you better prepare some fierce mj buranbur team :mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Very tempted!!!
MJ man eh... Interesting.. I will make sure to break that union lmfao.
Oh there will be more than 5 injuries and it will all be sacad women. :ohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
multiple homes in the south so you can help Galmudug then yes.
If I say yes to this my fanatic cousin @Gibiin-Udug might slap me hard.. She has already being bullying me for being half MX:mjlol:

Say what now?

giphy.gif

@Gibiin-Udug will be welcoming you with buranbur and I'll be waving the galmudug flag.. Do you feel tempted by an chance :ulyin:

Ofcourse I will welcome my dear sister @beenleey

I think the real question should be would other races marry Somali? Somali people are looked down on by almost every race including other black folks.

Trending

Latest posts