Dating out of your ethnicity

Is your dating pool limited to only Somalis?

• Yes

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 60.5%

• Total voters
I know it’s a common overdone topic but I just wanted to know roughly where we individually stand. :hillarybiz:

Lol whoever wants to marry a Somali girl in 2019 is..........................................smoking crack

Who wants to marry a leech and a wife who will willingly argue with you that she ain't cooking or cleaning nothing lol
Never mind her reputation cos we all know how xalimos get down in 2019 especially if she from uno where.....s_ _ _ _ _ land.....looool

Lol whoever wants to marry a Somali girl in 2019 is..........................................smoking crack

Who wants to marry a leech and a wife who will willingly argue with you that she ain't cooking or cleaning nothing lol
Never mind her reputation cos we all know how xalimos get down in 2019 especially if she from uno where.....s_ _ _ _ _ land.....looool
lool this guy is still at it? may Allah cure the hatred you have for Isaaq women out of your heart akhi inshallah, and provide you with a wifey from there

lool this guy is still at it? may Allah cure the hatred you have for Isaaq women out of your heart akhi inshallah, and provide you with a wifey from there
no inshallah no, isaaq women deserve more than his filthy kind, im sorry that he got heartbroken by an isaaq woman but taking it out on a whole group of people is bad

also in islam its a very big sin to lie on a woman’s chastity now subhanallah imagine how big of a sin is it lying about women(plural)’s chastity

hhhhh i bet u he’s one of those gutter trash of london, qashin who does nothing but bring shame to the somali name

no inshallah no, isaaq women deserve more than his filthy kind, im sorry that he got heartbroken by an isaaq woman but taking it out on a whole group of people is bad

also in islam its a very big sin to lie on a woman’s chastity now subhanallah imagine how big of a sin is it lying about women(plural)’s chastity

hhhhh i bet u he’s one of those gutter trash of london, qashin who does nothing but bring shame to the somali name
some of my best friends are Darood, i don’t know what’s wrong with this guy wallah lmaoo

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Sxb you can find quiet traditional Xalimos who are willing to cook and clean. I have found one and I've met many in the past. Don't be blind by your experience.

If you don't care then marry a foreigner and hopefully, she'll live up to your standards but don't bash our women.

some of my best friends are Darood, i don’t know what’s wrong with this guy wallah lmaoo
this whole obsession with qabil stuff is nothing but remnants of degeneracy, debauchery and causes genocidal ideas and illusions of grandeur.
i might joke about qabil here and there but to actually believe and divide people… we are not hindus and the somali people are not castes u dipshit @Somalihustler

take the word somali out of ur name u clearly don’t deserve it saqajaan

I been seeing a lander for a while. What fresh hell is this. Should I be worried:damn:

Trending