Dating out of your ethnicity

Is your dating pool limited to only Somalis?

• Yes

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 60.5%

• Total voters
Xalimos are taking their talents like Lebron for different anjabi men.
6e6a06536a904dba760bb989d967bf01.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile for the farax....

hqdefault.jpg

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Race mixing is detrimental to the diversity and cultures of the world. Black men and Black women, Chinese men and Chinese women, European men and European women.

If you’re against this, then you are against sticking with your own hence you are self-hating

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I dated ajnabis and all of the are clapped. My cousins are half maghrebi.. Mate trust me I’d rather marry Xamari Women than date non Somalis.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
most indians are smelly and ugly but not all:ulyin:
You mean Bollywood actresses? They’d rather date other ajnabis than us don’t even try. I don’t like Indians because they’re hairy.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I will marry my Moroccan primary school girlfriend in shaa allah. No more Xaaliimo who turns fat after she gets married, no more bariis and baasto every single day. But Bestilla, Harrira, couscous and bissara. :nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Moroccan woman > Zoomaali

Race mixing is detrimental to the diversity and cultures of the world. Black men and Black women, Chinese men and Chinese women, European men and European women.

If you’re against this, then you are against sticking with your own hence you are self-hating
Thinking like this only leads to regret. When youre 80 youll be thinking "why was I so stupid, I wanted that white booty but stuck with somali women"

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Thinking like this only leads to regret. When youre 80 youll be thinking "why was I so stupid, I wanted that white booty but stuck with somali women"
White people, especially Germanic and Slavic people, aren’t attractive nor worth my love;

People honestly find this attractive
upload_2019-12-17_22-25-12.jpeg

Having blue eyes or different coloured hair isn’t a big thing. They are simply mutations that were preserved through genetics to better suite their environment.

They have Neanderthal and stern/manly features facially (along with niger-congo women). I prefer women with large eyes , smaller faces, caramel/light brown (depends) skin colours, black hair, smaller bodies, and feminine features.

They don’t look a bit attractive, and that’s what the majority of them look like.

Last edited: