Dating Multiple People Should be Considered Cheating.

Is "dating" multiple people unethical?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters
Sample 1001 and start sifting thoroughly. Keep same in the friendzone, you may run out of options.
Honestly if you are picky the better route is arrange marriage. Talking stage is lies and extrapolated truth. I thought you were HR and know the interview process.

FOR ME I DON'T CARE IF THE LADY IS ACTIVELY COURTING hundreds or thousands. I take my chances. I see the whole courtship process as chess game.

If I'm going to be real here; people should date one at a time to respect and signal you're willing to commit fully showing you have decency. A guy dating several women at once is not ready for marriage, haha. One should honor walking into a life-long partnership with a woman.

No. I am sorry I’ve seen too many women get played. Women don’t have a lot of time to waste. She has to be smart there is reason why Allah allowed 4 wives for men . They love the whole city while woman are pickier and get with one man only.
Facts abaayo. Know too many sisters who stuck to one guy thinking they exclusive and it’s serious……. Thinking it’s haram and bad to have multiple options just in case… only for the guy to dump them or go ghost and you find out they getting married to someone else. Seen it happen way too many times, Miskeen.

Especially when the girl refuses the jiggy jiggy, cause she’s religious and wants marriage, is when the guy dip and she hears he’s with someone else right away, Miskeen.

Sisters who date for marriage purposes need to be taught this.. instead of don’t mingle with the opposite sex it’s haraaaaaaam. But those same parents and elders expect and wonder why you ain’t married.

Facts abaayo. Know too many sisters who stuck to one guy thinking they exclusive and it’s serious……. Thinking it’s haram and bad to have multiple options just in case… only for the guy to dump them or go ghost and you find out they getting married to someone else. Seen it happen way too many times, Miskeen.

Especially when the girl refuses the jiggy jiggy, cause she’s religious and wants marriage, is when the guy dip and she hears he’s with someone else right away, Miskeen.

Sisters who date for marriage purposes need to be taught this.. instead of don’t mingle with the opposite sex it’s haraaaaaaam. But those same parents and elders expect and wonder why you ain’t married.
Absolutely , I am teaching my girls InshaAllah men are wishywashy they like you today they like the new neighbor next day. Date many pick one. it’s heartbreaking when it happens to women

Yes and no. It depends on what point you're at in your talking stage. In the very early stages, both parties cannot expect loyalty. You're essentially strangers. You don't even know if that individual is worth speaking to, let alone being the only person. So if another individual expresses interest, why would you also not get to know them?

In the very beginning, only talking to one can be problematic as you can get too attached prematurely and may stop you from making an objective assessment of a said person. I've noticed, this is how women end up making the wrong decisions so to speak.

However, once both parties are on the road to marriage and have both verbally expressed their intentions of exclusivity and you're sure that not only does this man match up to your expectations and has sincere aims of marriage, then talking to others is rather immoral. At that point, you should both swiftly introduce each other to family and get the ball rolling.

Absolutely , I am teaching my girls InshaAllah men are wishywashy they like you today they like the new neighbor next day. Date many pick one. it’s heartbreaking when it happens to women
A woman shouldn't take a man seriously if he is not talking about getting your father's number and or isn't trying to make plans on visiting him.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
It depends on what the couple agrees too.

If the couple agrees that they can see multiple people it’s not cheating

vanilla

i think with my heart
I think 3 months should be enough to decide if you wana get serious about someone and get to know them on deeper level without the distraction of superficial conversations. if he's still talking to other women after 3 months, he's either not serious about marriage or he's an indecisive wimp who ive already lost confidence in his judgment and don't see him fit for husband/father. Men like that will always be seeking a 'better option' even when they get married to the person.. No woman will ever be right for them.

The average person wouldn't put up with the "kun shukaanso hal guurso"-aproach. Most people would keep it stepping more likely than not, if they were aware of them being one among many suitors early on in the courting, unless the other person was exceptional in many regards.
Hypergamous and polygamous arrangements only "work" with a certain level of opacity for a reason, people have egos.
The above approach might have worked in a traditional and transparent setting, where this was applied only to filter out the best possible suitor and not within the framework of modern-shukaansi with all the different "talking-stages" and other absurd and contrived balaayo constructs.

The best way is to get to know one person at a time, and figure out if you are compatible in terms of deen and character. Imo this not only gives every potential spouse a fair chance to genuinely present themselves, but it also makes one more attentive to vet individual's and their adhab, dabeecad etc. through a discerning and realistic lens, without unwarranted comparisons.
Most importantly there wouldn't be the risk of drama with suitor X cross-pollinating on an otherwise blossoming relationship with suitor Y, and causing one to be disillusioned with relationships in general.
Personally wouldn't have the emotional bandwidth to deal with potential extra bs.

How can you invoke your religion when your argument is in complete disagreement with it?
Islam allows courtship before marrying. What makes you think a woman has to be exclusive to you before marriage? She’s not your wife she can get to know as many men as she wants as long she’s font having sex or being inappropriate with them. It’s her god given right. You’re not her husband therefore she has choices. Deal with it buddy

It depends on what the couple agrees too.

If the couple agrees that they can see multiple people it’s not cheating
Be real with yourself for a second, would you take a girl who's taking to multiple other guys remotely serious or would she just be someone you casually flirt with on a lazy Sunday afternoon? lol

Having an emotional affair isn't technically cheating either, but it's in the same ball-park :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dang!
I know we don't date like gaalo and we were just in the talking phase but still..

I thought I was special :damsel:

Modern dating is humbling.
Worst part is, you are expected to not take it personal since technically you were not exclusive.

Imma hold this L and go back to my cave now.
See yall 2030..

Sad Bye Bye GIF by Tennis TV

@Hodan from HR The problem with u is your womanhood is not properly appreciated. (your weight and bone structure are an obstacle) There is a devoid. Thus u going into fetishes and gosh i can't even mention other rendezvous can seem cruel. But at least you have maintained your thirst with some emblem of dignity! :(

Wait....... :(

Am i talking about myself here?

1657206007232.png

I think 3 months should be enough to decide if you wana get serious about someone and get to know them on deeper level without the distraction of superficial conversations. if he's still talking to other women after 3 months, he's either not serious about marriage or he's an indecisive wimp who ive already lost confidence in his judgment and don't see him fit for husband/father. Men like that will always be seeking a 'better option' even when they get married to the person.. No woman will ever be right for them.
Explains a lot of what my male relatives, in particular my uncles have been doing. always seeking a better option, but leaving a path of destruction as they marry these various women and leave behind children… as they continue to always seek the better woman for them.

Last edited:
Dang!
I know we don't date like gaalo and we were just in the talking phase but still..

I thought I was special :damsel:

Modern dating is humbling.
Worst part is, you are expected to not take it personal since technically you were not exclusive.

Imma hold this L and go back to my cave now.
See yall 2030..

Sad Bye Bye GIF by Tennis TV
LOOOOOL. I am crying @ my desk. I love u omg.

its ok sis. 2023 will be our year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shukansi stage should be multiple people, learn what you can and can’t say.

Test and drop see which one benefits you more. See what works on one test that on another.

Get more serious with 4~5 see who runs away and is not ready (most are looking for Sheeko and fun).

Go see in IRL 3 or 4(public area alone or with chaperone in the area) run if you were given fake info. Either fake height or photoshopped pics.

Speedrun 2 or 3 and pick-up 1 who you like more.

Good luck.

:mjohreally:

Trending