Dating Multiple People Should be Considered Cheating.

Is "dating" multiple people unethical?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's once again an AS IS situation.
People who are truly moral shouldn't
Yet reality of other's choices go different
So we really shouldn't but sheet happens

(For me it happened for me online at one point accidentally but it really was everybody went distant. And other things.)

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
depends what ur definition of dating is if we got labels attached to eachother sure but if we jus goin out on a date I don’t owe it to u to be exclusive

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Tbh I have like 5 talking phases but I make it clear I ain’t looking for anything right now so it’s their fault if they get attached. Got too much life in me to be tied down

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's fair game to talk to multiple people in the first 30 days then the process of elimination should occur. This is enough time to see even minor red flags. You definently do not need to live with them or talk to them for many months to know who they are. Red flags can be sniffed out within the month. They cannot hide more than a few weeks when they get comfortable with you. If there are no red flags and you are attracted to them then there is really no reason to not marry them. I am a huge advocate of gaalo dating from high school as that is when it's most natural to start having partners (but without sex) but Somalis don't do that.

If none of them are for you, look for 3 others and start again. Dating should be efficient.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
When was it ever cool with ruining their family home with cheating?

Some of you gotta do better by trying harder first starting with rebuking Shaitan outta ur life.

it is really better to really only to get one woman if that woman makes herself available to you. I have no time for that. I just believe in and spending the meher
And then with approval she's all yours.
Woman that date around also sleep around so becareful brothers you might be getting tainted used goods. No good for my salary.

Last edited:

Trending