Dating Multiple People Should be Considered Cheating.

Is "dating" multiple people unethical?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Dang!
I know we don't date like gaalo and we were just in the talking phase but still..

I thought I was special :damsel:

Modern dating is humbling.
Worst part is, you are expected to not take it personal since technically you were not exclusive.

Imma hold this L and go back to my cave now.
See yall 2030..

Sad Bye Bye GIF by Tennis TV

I think for women they should date multiple men otherwise you get too attached to one only for him to leave you hanging you also come off desperate causing him to pull away. It’s a lot healthier for a woman to date many men at once but don’t get too sucked in you have to pick one to marry before you start to get hooked likes a sport lol

Dang!
I know we don't date like gaalo and we were just in the talking phase but still..

Worst part is, you are expected to not take it personal since technically you were not exclusive.

See yall 2030..

You are special.

I think for women they should date multiple men otherwise you get too attached to one only for him to leave you hanging you also come off desperate causing him to pull away. It’s a lot healthier for a woman to date many men at once but don’t get too sucked in you have to pick one to marry before you start to get hooked likes a sport lol
Yes OP, just adopt the same behaviour that you find so disturbing, that'll improve the headfuck that is modern dating. Be part of the problem, not the solution. -10,000/10 advice:mjlol:

Yes OP, just adopt the same behaviour that you find so disturbing, that'll improve the headfuck that is modern dating. Be part of the problem, not the solution. 10,000/10 advice:mjlol:
No. I am sorry I’ve seen too many women get played. Women don’t have a lot of time to waste. She has to be smart there is reason why Allah allowed 4 wives for men . They love the whole city while woman are pickier and get with one man only.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dang!

See yall 2030..

Do you want to go on a date with me?

No. I am sorry I’ve seen too many women get played. Women don’t have a lot of time to waste. She has to be smart there is reason why Allah allowed 4 wives for men . They love the whole city while woman are pickier and get with one man only.
You realise that's just the same toxic gaal mentality that's causing the downfall of the West but with just extra steps right? How can you bond with someone and ultimately marry them if you've got multiple people on the go? The keeping "your options open"thing just hardens your heart and emotionally trains you to drop people on a whim. Take it from a recovering saqajaan lol

Dang!

See yall 2030..

Salty ass LMAO.

Go to Somalia and get a hard working guy instead of some fag*ot

You realise that's just the same toxic gaal mentality that's causing the downfall of the West but with just extra steps right? How can you bond with someone and ultimately marry them if you've got multiple people on the go? The keeping "your options open"thing just hardens your heart and emotionally trains you to drop people on a whim. Take it from a recovering saqajaan lol
I don’t know what you’re talking about Somali women have always been told to date many and then pick one. When I say date I mean shukansi many men not sleeping around with them. Anywho have a great day. I am not here to argue.

Dang!

See yall 2030..

I might consider it a form of emotional cheating but that’s only if someone caught feelings. You gotta keep your heart on check. It’s a numbers game for most people out here.

Hodan, you dodged a bullet. Leading multiple people on is a waste of time for everyone involved in my opinion. I couldn’t do it as I wouldn’t want it done to me either. Why didn’t they tell you this to begin with..

People deserve to be given undivided attention. Especially if they are serious about finding a spouse.

Last edited:
Been there sis! Take it as a learning lesson. If they’re not trying to meet you and introduce themselves to your family within 3 months just move on. A lot of time wasters in these streets. Also if I find out a guy is still talking to multiple girls after we’ve been speaking for a while then I get the ick and drop them. I won’t compete and you dont respect my time tbh. It sucks but you deserve to be more than a placeholder while he continues to keep looking.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I don’t know what you’re talking about Somali women have always been told to date many and then pick one. When I say date I mean shukansi many men not sleeping around with them. Anywho have a great day. I am not here to argue.

I hear you sis.
I just dont find it feasible to seriously talk to 2+ men at once. How do you keep up with each one? My standards are already high as it is. Of the multiple men who show interest, i give my attention to the one I have alot in common with. If later down the road I realize we are not compatible, I will let them know respectfully before starting to talk to another man.

I might consider it a form of emotional cheating but that’s only if someone caught feelings. You gotta keep your heart on check. It’s a numbers game for most people out here.

Hodan, you dodged a bullet. Leading multiple people on is a waste of time for everyone involved in my opinion. I couldn’t do it as I wouldn’t want it done to me either. Why didn’t they tell you this to begin with..

People deserve to be given undivided attention. Especially if they are serious about finding a spouse.

Walahi, I agree.

I cannot trust anything he says after this. I keep thinking how many other women he is telling the same things he tells me.

I know I joke here alot but this hurt.
Lets be real, if you are talking to other people it is because you are not 100% into the one you are currently talking to. Why waste their time?

If someone dates multiple people, the least they can do is let the other person know so we are not thinking of building a future with you while you are busy sampling..

Been there sis! Take it as a learning lesson. If they’re not trying to meet you and introduce themselves to your family within 3 months just move on. A lot of time wasters in these streets. Also if I find out a guy is still talking to multiple girls after we’ve been speaking for a while then I get the ick and drop them. I won’t compete and you dont respect my time tbh. It sucks but you deserve to be more than a placeholder while he continues to keep looking.
3 months???? That’s way to fast imo I’m pretty sure that’s love bombing. For some people it takes longer then that to get comfortable and you still don’t really know the person for that long. You don’t truly know someone or how they operate until 6 months imo

3 months???? That’s way to fast imo I’m pretty sure that’s love bombing. For some people it takes longer then that to get comfortable and you still don’t really know the person for that long. You don’t truly know someone or how they operate until 6 months imo
I use to be under the impression that you need to talk to someone for a long time to determine compatibility but you really don’t. Also I’m not saying get married after 3 months but at least introduce each other to your families and get engaged. Once a proposal is set then no other man is allowed to propose to you.

If she doesn't want me to meet her parents within the first day we talk to the end of the month. I know who I'm dealing with. Pious miskeen women who are conscious of their haya will not waste her time.

I hear you sis.
I just dont find it feasible to seriously talk to 2+ men at once. How do you keep up with each one? My standards are already high as it is. Of the multiple men who show interest, i give my attention to the one I have alot in common with. If later down the road I realize we are not compatible, I will let them know respectfully before starting to talk to another man.

Walahi, I agree.

I cannot trust anything he says after this. I keep thinking how many other women he is telling the same things he tells me.

Lets be real, if you are talking to other people it is because you are not 100% into the one you are currently talking to. Why waste their time?

If someone dates multiple people, the least they can do is let the other person know so we are not thinking of building a future with you while you are busy sampling..
He is not as mature as you. Thank Allah he showed you who he is now than later down the line.
I hear you sis.

Walahi, I agree.

You seem like a genuine individual who is mentally mature. That person doesn’t. You deserve someone who adores you and isn’t looking for the next best thing. Alxamdulilah you got out unscathed. That hurt will be transformed into a lesson and you will heal in shaa Allah.